Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Blossom / Bloom




In response to the sudden jump from ten degrees to fifty degree weather, I am doing a throwback outfit post to a few months ago when it was even warmer. Spring forward happened yesterday and spring finally felt like it has arrived in New York City today. Say, it was actually comfortable to feel the air hitting my face?! Heck yes. It felt great to walk home holding hands with my boyfriend, without gloves on. :)) ♥

These outfits made me feel very spring-like with the strong flower print and pink-base color; hence, blossom / bloom. 
[{Outfit One}]



\\Urban Outfitters' dress; Sister's sandals. 

[{Outfit Two}]

\\Nastygal dress; Steve Madden studded sandals; Urban Outfitters purse. 

xoxo,
Winscribbles

56 comments:

  1. ah you look like someone i know!

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral dress!! Looks great on you!
    XoXo
    www.colourvibes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful maxi skirt! You look great! I love this floral print! ;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern on that maxi dress is stunning! :)

    /Cindi

    www.cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this funny lovely dress

    I love your blog! I hope you will like mine.


    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?ref=badge

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that first picture, such nice atmosphere! And this dress is very beautiful and fresh, you look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dresses are AMAZING! WOW! You have some amazing choices there!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dress more beautiful. encanta.si me, I would like to follow each other. and I follow. I hope

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so beautiful with that dress.Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog if you follow me
    I will follow you back after it
    Thank you ♥♥

    Www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice style top to toe!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful pictures XXX
    thanks for checking out my blog you're natural pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful you
    anyway mind to follow each other dear?
    follow me and i'll follow u back
    lemme know if u want :)

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfits! I wish it was so warm in my country!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous on this floral dress!
    http://www.lenouveaugrunge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Charming dress! love it!

    yes I would love to follow each other! following you now! waiting for you!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that dress on you !

    http://gorishelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Love the first dress you wore! I am following your blog on GFC (google friend connect). Hope you follow back <3

    Sabina
    http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the print & skirt of the first dress and the Halter twist top of the second! Both cute dresses :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I want it to be Spring here in the UK too! It felt warmer last weekend but now it's back to chilly weather and I am back to wearing a scarf. Though, NYC has been crazy cold hasn't it? You look gorgeous in that dress, it really is stunning on you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for your lovevly comment. Have a nice thursday. Great pictures dear.
    xx, http://neverforgottenmercury.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  21. your dress is gorgeous! would be perfect for summer or a tropical holiday x

    www.lifeofchi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the outfit. :)
    And you look so sweet in general ♥
    And: Yay Spring! Haha :)
    www.color-castles.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the dress and you look incredible. Thanks for sharing and have an awesome day.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/eye-adore-mr-essentialist

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cool pictures:) kiss

    i'm following you via gfc, hope you can follow me back

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can't believe that dress is from UO! It looks too sweet to be UO lol However you look very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. The shorter dress with the cut-out design is so, so gorgeous! The colours are beautiful and really make me cross my fingers for spring to arrive sooner! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing dress you look gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. The long dress is one of the cutest things ever. Love it!!

    She Likes to Shop

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a lovely dress, you look cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. nice. can't wait for summery clothes either. but it's not warm enough here yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cool pics. Looking great in this outfit.

    http://www.trendin.com/buy-apparels-online_9

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love these outfits! Both dresses are so gorgeous!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. i love that dress--the longer one. so pretty and perfect for a day at the beach

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love those dresses. They're so dainty and light which makes them perfect for summer!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Super pretty outfits! Also love the photos - those little candles in the cases are so pretty <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. great post !!!

    love your blog




    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  37. So beautiful and an amazing print.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your dress :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely photos <3

    http://personallybasic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful dress!!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your dress is absolutely beautiful!

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Can't believe spring arrived in New York already! We are still stuck in winter out here in England! I'm from Cali so I am totally missing wearing those cute floral dresses like yours! You are looking so lovely! :)

    Fashion | Travel | Food
    Jo from http://www.Styleat30.com

    You can find me on Facebook for more regular updates:
    https://www.facebook.com/StyleAt30

    Follow me on www.STYLEAT30.com | #styleat30travels

    ReplyDelete
  43. YOUR HAIR AND DRESS? Damn amazing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  44. Looking awesome! The floral dress is super cute!
    xoxo

    Upholstery cleaning Hampstead

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign