

Not all photos have to be with pretty clean brick walls...


...in a November warm, surprisingly warm November in the city.
Thigh high boots are the trend right now. I actually bought this pair from Asos last year. I have trouble finding a good pair of over-the-knee boots because they tend to be too loose on my legs and end up having that "slouchy boot" look. When I found this pair of thigh highs, I thought oh man, these will stay on real nice. They did... until I lost more weight this past year. WOMPS. I am still stomping around in these babies, ain't going to stop me! :)

| ♥
| Instagram

\\Coat: Urban Outfitters; Plaid dress: Zara; Thigh High Boots: River Island; Collar: Nastygal; Shorts: Black Milk Clothing;
Current Mood:
Can I by Alina Baraz & Galimatias, Ted Cadey Remix
I love your look and outfit here and that lips tho!
ReplyDeletesarahrizaga.blogspot.com
thank you Sarah! :)
DeleteHi, Winnie! I love your hair here! It's nice that you were able to find boots that work for you!
ReplyDeleteAlso, your blog is lovely!
Let’s follow each other’s blogs and Instagram?
Cheers from the Philippines!
- Seyra
www.pavementsarerunways.com
Instagram: @_srico
Thank you dear. :)
DeleteOh my, I love this look beyond words! Its so chic ♥
ReplyDeletetipscapsule.blogspot.com
thank you Trishna! :D
DeleteI love look dear,kisses!<3
ReplyDeleteBlog Hair & Makeup
Seja um Afiliado do Egrana
Semi Jóias Cristina Bellei+Sorteio!??
Facebook
You look amazing! Those boots are awesome
ReplyDeleteEmma | With A City Dream
Thank you Emma, I love them! :D
DeleteFantastic outfit dear! Boots are so chic.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week
http://bambolai.blogspot.com
Thank you Ivana :)
DeleteAmazing outfit!! Love it!
ReplyDeletemystylishcorner.blogspot.ba
Thank you dear!!
DeleteI'm obsessed with that outfit! You look amazing!! Hope you had a good weekend :)
ReplyDeletecarolinevsworld.com
Thank you Caroline. Hope you do too! ;D
DeleteI have the same damned problem with thigh high boots! I can't find any that fit my feet, ankles, AND thighs correctly! Either they are too tight in weird places or too loose somewhere. Regardless, these look great on you! I love the dark lipstick too. You look super mysterious ;)
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend is going well!
-Rachel
www.blonderhombus.com
RIGHT?! such a dilemma! thank you dear, I hope you had a great weekend and is having a nice week so far. ^.^
DeleteYou look amazing.
ReplyDeleteXoXo
Valentina | <a href="http://www.dailysuit.de>DAILY SUIT</a>
thanks Valentina :)
DeleteYou look amazing! Love the boots. I have the same issue with boots.
ReplyDeleteaw thanks Stephanie! :D
Deletethank you Nadush. let's keep in touch!! :D
ReplyDeletecool look!
ReplyDeletehttp://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/
thank you Sabina! :D
DeleteYou look dope! The shoes are to die for!
ReplyDeleteRita x
http://dashofcurves.blogspot.com
aw thanks Rita!! from Asos by River Island! I see a bunch of similar ones still.
DeleteGreat look!
ReplyDeletehttp://cocojeans.blogspot.pt
thanks Marisa!!
DeleteYou look marvellous, love the pictures :) x
ReplyDeleteaw thank you Kizzy :D
DeleteGreat photos dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/11/easy-sunday.html
thank you my dear. :)
DeleteSometimes it's so hard to pull off a good pair of thigh highs but you totally nailed it.
ReplyDeleteStay fab,
Lisa Favre
fabuloushabits.com
aww that means a lot Lisa. :)
DeleteI love how daring this look is - the thigh-high slit is so stylish! It's nice to see an outfit post taken at night-time too, it adds to the look's appeal :) Have a lovely week!
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
aw thank you Gabrielle. I was unsure of how night-time photos may turn out but I agree, I like how it set the mood! :D
DeleteI feel your pain, I still haven't found my perfect pair of tigh-high boots. Everything's too loose! You shouldn't complain because yours stay on really well! Even if you've lost some pounds ;) And I love how you styled them :)
ReplyDeletehttp://stylestandpoint.com
aww I hope you find a pair that you love! it's tough especially with buying shoes online, it can be such a hit or miss. Haha, most of the time after I walk 10 minutes it starts to roll down o_o.
DeleteLove the plaid and the whole outfit! Such cool shots too! Great post X
ReplyDeletehttp://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/
thanks Christie Belle, I'm glad you liked the outfit! :D
DeleteAbsolutely stunning 😀
ReplyDeletewww.freshfacebeauty.in
thank you dear. <3
Deletewhat a lovely post my dear
ReplyDeleteyour style is so inspiring, amazing pictures
lovely :)
with love your AMELY ROSE and don’t forget to check out my INSTAGRAM
you are wonderful, this look is amazing
ReplyDeletekiss
admaiorasemper.website
xoxo dear.
DeleteThis is so nice!
ReplyDelete** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!
BEAUTYEDITER.COM
Loving the thigh highs!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
thank you Ashley :)
DeleteLove them booties!
ReplyDeleteLush Life | Styleccentric Fashion'
thank you Alyssa! :)
DeleteI love those thigh high boots. This outfit is literally perfect!
ReplyDelete- Maya at www.TheKelleyDoll.com
thank you Maya :)
DeleteWow! This outfit is just amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/
thanks Joanna :)
DeleteGorgeous, from head to toe!
ReplyDeleteaw you're so sweet Caramella :)
Deleteyour tartan dress fabulous sweetie
ReplyDeleteNEW post on my blog... I'd love to know your opinion
I wish you an happy day
a big kiss
<<< fashion blogger >>>
xoxo :)
Deleteou look awesome! LOVE the dress! it looks perfect!
ReplyDeleteLyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
thank you Lyosha!
DeleteSuch a cool look! xxxx
ReplyDeletewww.naomella.com
glad you think so Naomella!
DeleteI love your plaid dress! It looks fabulous with the thigh highs!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com
thanks Jeanne! :)
DeleteCool pics! In love with your tartan dress!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
thanks Paola!
DeleteSo original shooting my dear! I like very much this outfit. Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
ReplyDeleteEni
Eniwhere Fashion
Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion
thank you dear.
Deleteyour boots are too cute! :)
ReplyDeletexx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
aw thank you Sera! :D
Deleteamazing and very unique style- I love it :)
ReplyDeletehttp://fifefantasinails.blogspot.co.uk/
thanks dear.
DeleteLove those boots! You look amazing :)
ReplyDeletePop over to my blog!
Sarah
https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com
thanks Sarah!
Deletethank you dear. :)
ReplyDeleteLove this top so much! Giving off the chic and sexy look (: x
ReplyDeletehttp://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com
thanks dear. :)
Deletethanks Catarina. :D
ReplyDeletewow you look great!
ReplyDeletethanks Marcia :))
DeleteGreat look girly!
ReplyDeleteGod bless
XO, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com
thank you Claire!
DeleteI like your look and outfit. Nice photos :)
ReplyDeletethanks Leszek!
DeleteWhat a cool outfit! The dress is amazing!
ReplyDeletexx
Sarah
thanks Sarah!
Deletebellissimo questo vestito
ReplyDeletehttp://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/
grazie :))
DeleteThis is such a sexy outfit, I love it!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Johanna ♥
http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com
awww <3
DeleteLove this outfit <3
ReplyDeleteFederica
www.thewalkinfashion.com
Super cute look! I love the boots :)
ReplyDeleteARedLip&Love
You are great, I really like your look !!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.memoriesapril.com
Cool outfit. Love the black.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
Och, great outfit!
ReplyDeletePerfect shoes.
LOVELY <3
Oh you look so stunning! I love your boots so much :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com
Tamara xxx
really nice boots!
ReplyDeletewww.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it
Super outfit hun!
ReplyDeletehttp://fridaynightstyle.com/
You look amazing and the boots are just stunning x
ReplyDeleteBeauty with charm
Hi sweetie
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing
cool boots
kisses
Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog
I love your looks and great boots.
ReplyDeletewww.thestylegalaxy.com
YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeletelove the blog girl! if you get the chance please take the time to check out mine and let me know what you think (maybe even follow? no pressure though!)
PS: my most recent post has a GREAT deal for 16 dollar blanket scarves!!! check it out! you'll love it. :)
love, rach.
So, hi.
Wow, stunning look babe. Those boots are killer.
ReplyDeleteAdi
www.fancycorrectitude.com
this dress is so nice :)
ReplyDeletekisses
www.carmy1978.com
Nice dress
ReplyDeleteKisses
http://www.blackdressinspiration.com
Love this look! It’s awesome, with so much attitude & edge. I would totally wear this myself!
ReplyDeleteTFM BLOG
That first picture, Winnie! Yes! The pose is everything. You look so confident & comfortable in your own skin in all these photos, I love seeing women like that. And I'm constantly on the hunt for a decent pair of thigh-high boots. They're one of those pieces that are able to be edgy/feminine/sexy/classic all at the same time, you know?
ReplyDeleteZ · HELLOZAUNI.COM
Happy Holiday Season!
aww Zauni, what you said meant so much to me! xoxo
DeleteGreat pics and love your boots!
ReplyDeletehttp://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/
Your plaid dress is lovely with the boots! Glad you can still wear and enjoy them even after getting them a year ago :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue Blog
This is absolutely amazing! Happy Friday.
ReplyDeletexoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Bloglovin
love the checkered dress. so pretty for the winters too.
ReplyDelete✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook
I absolutely love this outfit <3 You look chic and gorgeous! <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteI love when you still get warm nights in november! those boots are fun too.
ReplyDeleteChic on the Cheap
I do love those boots! They look fantastic and i like the way you folded them over to make them fit better. Great look! They look great with your unique dress!
ReplyDeleteRebecca
http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm
Love the ombre hair colour & nice dress! Have a great weekend, dear!
ReplyDeletePlaid is one of favs! And ur dress with the high slits looks fabbbb!!
ReplyDeleteChichistashan.blogspot.com
Girl, you're rocking this outfit!
ReplyDeleteRAYDANT Blog
Love this grunge outfit!
ReplyDelete#Daianastories-visit my blog.
https://daianastories.wordpress.com/
Super cute and comfy look.
ReplyDeleteWowww you totally rock this look my love! Such a stunning outfit!
ReplyDeleteXO IMKE | Pastellics
WOW look so cool <3
ReplyDeleteMelange-Boutique Blog by Noe&Lolita
Instgram Melange-Boutique
your boots are phenomenal!
ReplyDeletehttp://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs
Love how the high slits show off your sexy legs. Those OTK boots are just gorgeous.
ReplyDeletehttp://doreensstylediary.com
<3
ReplyDeleteLove so much the shirt, you look amazing!
ReplyDeleteMy last post: Those rock feelings
Shopping Girls
thank you Adela. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://rougelipsgirl.blogspot.com.es/
thank you Sakuranko :)
ReplyDelete<33
ReplyDeleteoh wow those boots are amazing, love the post and pictures,
ReplyDeletelot of greetings, Eva
http://nicovabeauty.com/
Great style ! You are very pretty. Kisses :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool & edgy outfit. Love! adaatude.com
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete