


California may be sunny yet it can get quite chilly and cold! I certainly did not bring enough winter clothes when I visited the West Coast this past December. My, I am wearing two jackets and a sweater on top of a velvet dress!! I figured some doggy faces would brighten up the mood. ;)

| ♥
| Instagram


Sorry guys I have been away for the past few weeks. I traveled to California in mid-December and a lot was going on! I made sure to update my Instagram and if you follow me there, you may have noticed that I have been jumping from one city to another. Woooh! A sure thing is that nothing can replace how home feels like. I literally stayed in the comfort of my bed this weekend and watched the old Star Wars movies.
How were the holidays for you?! Have you watched the recent Star Wars movie?!
\\Quilted jacket: borrowed; Sweater: Zara; Velvet dress: American Apparel; Tights: Ebay; Boots: Vagabond; YinYang Bag: Killstar;
So cute!!! Love the stockings ! :)
ReplyDeleteaww thanks Stephanie :)
DeleteWow!!! how cute!!! I love your overall outfit dear! You are looking very adorable! <3
ReplyDeletelove lots,
Tin
mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
aw thank you Tin!
DeleteYour velvet dress is pretty and the pug tights are adorable. They look fabulous styled together.
ReplyDeleteI also like the layered look with the roll neck Zara jumper and your fingerless knit gloves.
I didn't watch the Star Wars movie, but did binge-watch "La Reina Del Sur on NetFlix for a second time
after seeing there were many made-up speculative stories about Mexican actress Kate del Castillo in the news.
I hadn't realised it got so cold where you visited in California. Love the outfit.
http://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/
thank you so much dear! Oh I'll have to look up La Reina Del Sur! :)
DeleteThose socks are so adorable! My boyfriend is a massive Star Wars fan, but I've actually never watched a single one of the films... We've kind of reached a compromise where he promised to watch all the Harry Potter ones and I have to watch Star Wars, which is probably why neither has happened yet! :)
ReplyDeletegutterlily
Gah, so cute!
ReplyDeleteAww those tights are the cutest!
ReplyDeleteTanya
www.StripesNVibes.com
BlogLovin
Sorry guys I have been away for the past few weeks. I traveled to California in mid-December and a lot was going on! I made sure to update my Instagram and if you follow me there, you may have noticed that I have been jumping from one city to another. Woooh! A sure thing is that nothing can replace how home feels like. I literally stayed in the comfort of my bed this weekend and watched the old Star Wars movies.
ReplyDeletestitching unit , ladies tailor , custom tailor , tailor near me , tailor shop , Online Tailor Shop , tailoring company