Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2016

By the Aqueduct Wall

Flowy top in Segovia, Spain. My boyfriend and I took the La Sepulvedana bus from Madrid to Segovia for a day trip. Considering that it was above 90 degrees and we were jet lagged, it was a tad difficult to completely enjoy the town while we were there. The Spanish sun does not joke around! Still, seeing a medieval town is really cool. 

| ♥ | Instagram

My boyfriend and I started our day early, and walked half an hour from out airbnb to the Moncloa bus stop. After making a minor mistake and unsure of what floor the bus ticket office was, we ran onto our bus a minute before it was leaving. PHEW. The bus takes an hour from Madrid. Another transit option is to take the Eurorail from Chamartin station, which is faster - getting you to Segovia within half an hour. We were too lazy to get ourselves to the train station but Auroral would suffice too. 

We spent the day walking around town, through the small streets and alleys. We couldn't give up the opportunity to eat lunch at Restaurante Jose Maria for some cochinillo. Cochinillo is suckling pig, a roasted piglet. If you go to Restaurante Jose Maria, prepare to spend an hour or two eating! After having an appetizer, entree, and sipping on coffee to regain our energy, it was already late in the afternoon. If you plan on going to Segovia, take your time to walk through town. It can be done in a day, just make sure you wear comfortable shoes for those cobble stone streets. :)


\\Top: Asos; Shorts: Zara; Shoes: Steve Madden; Choker: Urban Outfitters; Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters;

xoxo,
Winscribbles

18 comments:

  1. Wow! What a pretty place to visit and I love your outfit! Thanks for commenting on www.qingsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job
    Lovely post
    What do you think about follow each other?
    Kisses from
    Mayses Modamour

    ReplyDelete

  3. I really like you :)
    Happy weekend!

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/08/red-grey.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspirational post!
    Blog: www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/glaringwaves

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous top! love this look :)

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit!

    Would you like us to follow each other?Let me know on my blog
    xoxo

    http://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this boho look! So pretty!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a lovely day - such stunning photos, and you look so pretty. Hope you've been well x

    Sharon | Eight Shores

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pics are just stunning...love your outfit.

    Epsita | www.thepositivewindow.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a breath-taking place. It's so lively and vibrant that I feel like I'm there, too. Love how your look complements that destination as well. :)

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I am @fashionandbeautygalleryblog.fashion and beauty is one kind of part in our life. I have added many fashion tips. Also many fashion products
    in the cheapest prices.In my site one can see many fashioning products and beauty faceials. The most
    important thing that I beleive is the tips I have promoted on.you can see many Product bottom
    please press these and have the most recent products for fashion and beauty you ever had before.
    here is my site: fashionandbeautygalleryblog.weebly.com

    Here are some impotant pages to my blog. Please visit these and have some products:

    Ways to Style Crop Sweater


    2016 Winters Big Yards Dress Women's Clothing



    WINTER WEDDING DRESSING



    Hair Artifact Hairdressing For Women Girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope they work great for you :) x Sounds like you got some really great results! You will like to see more fashion from here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look! Beautiful photos!

    Ruby x
    www.rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. keep posting really great content.. you're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign