Pages

▼

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Comicon

I apologize for not responding to people this past week - it has been hectic and I did not get a chance to come blog. I went to comicon yesterday and today. Comicon is a convention filled with comics, anime, video games, art and costumes! It was my first trip to one of these and my feet and calves hurt!! I took many pictures but I could have taken a lot more - if I stopped every person whose costume I adored. I will first show you what I wore, and try to share a few of the pictures I took. It was fun to see all the booths, people, and some of the panels. Next year, I will try to wake up early and to dress up as, maybe an anime character? or Harley Quinn or something. :)

OH! Thank you so much, to the ladies who shared their opinion on what hair-color suits me better. It helped me decide to keep my hair blonde but this past week it started to turn coppery-orange again {I put hazelnut blonde/brown in a few months ago to negate the orange tones from the bleach I got at this Asian salon (never going there again)}. So... I bought a neutral brown color yesterday and colored my top to chin with this. Oh enough hair jabbering, here are some pictures! :)

Borrowed my sister's batman suspenders for Saturday's outfit.















Earring my sister got me when she came to comicon on Friday.
I went for this wig!Well, I bought this at comicon, haha.







Moon and Star necklace



{left was free from a nice guy, the other two I bought}


























Saturday's Outfit
//basic top - H&M, black skinnies - Urban Outfitters, batman suspenders - Hot Topic, necklace - Free People, shoes - creepers.

Sunday's Outfit
//leather jacket - ASOS, cheetah print dress - Hot Topic, tights - Urban Outfitters, shoes - creepers, necklace - bought at comicon, glasses - Urban Outfitters, snake arm cuff - etsy.

88 comments:

  1. Cute outfits<3 & I've always dreamed of going to Comicon~ Looked like a ton of fun!

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! :) Someday, I want to go to a Comicon too!
    Love your rings!

    THE UNCANNY GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pictures!!

    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cool images! :o) especially the badman braces! :o) thumbs up! :)

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit, comicon looked like a lot of fun :D x

    http://dancing-in-high-heels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sureeeely in love with your rings! they are perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing pic!
    Sure I'm now your follower ! =)

    xoxoxo

    new post <3
    http://www.bluenailgirl.com/2012/10/outfit-merry-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress made out of cards, and your rings! I love rings, have so many haha.

    xo
    I have a giveaway on my blog which you can enter here Red Rock Fashion Comp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol right, isn't it creative?!
      aw thank you, I love rings too- would have many if my fingers weren't small hahaha.

      Delete
  9. I've always wanted to go to a comicon!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look good with that hair color! Really great!

    OMG, I don't know what is that comicon but I guess that's a crazy thing! COOL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, it is fun! lots of comics, costumes, anime, and games :D

      Delete
  11. I love your blog. Maybe we can follow each other :)


    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pics! Lovely post!

    Maybe you like it to follow each other?
    I follow you now with GFC & bloglovin.

    Love,
    Romy
    www.muchable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  13. great blog girlie! let's follow each other! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. foto molto carine!
    c'è un nuovo post sul mio blog, ti va di passare? =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful post!great post!follow back,girl!http://msfashionstreet.blogspot!com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing pictures, loved them all, cool blog as well

    maybe we should follow each other beautiful ;)

    www.thewild-swans.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg! you look so cute in that pink wig :) and the batman suspenders. YES!! girl you're such a winner xD
    also, holy crap that card dress....looks crazy!
    haha thanks for sharing such a fun post!

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never heard of Camicon...looks so fun. wow..your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. One of my favorite shows is Big Bang Theory and it always makes me laugh when they go through the comic book rages. It would be so fun to go to one of those conventions! Mostly just to people watch! You look adorable!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhaha, oh right! It is funny - I love watching Big Bang Theory too :)

      Delete
  20. Comicon looks so fun! i love looking at all the costumes and that Magic card dress is amazing...so much effort going into it!


    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello! i really love your blog! is very cute! ♥ i follow now! and i like you followme! my blog is new, kisses from Mexico :)

    http://magdajuache.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  22. haha "vodka" is right about us, yeah))

    I like your blog ♥

    Please follow me: 4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh wow I've always wanted to go to a comic con :( you look awesome love the shoe's x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hiya! I'm loving your blog I've decided to follow - fancy follow back?
    Thanks
    Rachael
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. super cute :)
    costumes are fun!


    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Comicon is such a fun event/ Lovely Pics :)

    Hope you can follow my blog too http://impeccablelad.blogspot.com THANK YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. ahh such an awesome post love it! :D

    http://summerfashiongrunge.blogspot.co.uk/

    summer x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great post! You post such nice things always :)
    Would you maybe like to follow each other?
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looks like you had a great time :) Cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  30. i LOVE this. love the blog too, can't wait to read more girl!

    love, rach.
    www.so-hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great post! Love the earring your sister gave you. And your creepers of course!

    -fifi

    ReplyDelete
  32. Woow!Verry nice pictures,Amezing post!

    ReplyDelete
  33. gorgeous photos sweetie!<3

    wanna follow each other sweet? :D
    hello behel

    ReplyDelete
  34. great post!love your rings!follow back!http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely pictures, and great outfit! :)

    Kisses ♥
    http://annchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this post!
    I follow you know, hope to see you in my list too :)
    Love, Melly

    http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello dear! I like your blog so much! The pictures are great and I'm so jealous of you living in NYC and all! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :)So I would love to follow each other if you are interested im my blog written by a girl from Stockholm? :) xx, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  38. wooooooooooooow CRAZZZYYYYY OUTFITS!!!! THIS WAS FUN TO LOK AT AHAHA! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  39. great post! we love your blog and your nails ;P, we follow you!
    visit us and follow us if you like our blog!

    ♥ nailistas

    ReplyDelete
  40. this place looks adorable! i love comics. i love the sunday outfit too!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. one day, i will make it to comicon, dressed up as something awesome.... looks like you had an awesome time! Also, I love your style~ I'm following you back :)

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  42. wow, great pics! I'm your new follower from Italy, would you like to follow each other via bloglovin and gfc? Kisses, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. great outfit! love the skirt!
    and the pics are sooo funny! love the dress with the cards! :D
    what about to follow each other?
    xx
    veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi!! I like your blog! Follow you :)
    I invite you to my blog, i hope you like it!
    kisses
    http://cristalips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  45. I've always wanted to go to Comicon - it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Gosh. This looks so fun! I've always wanted to go, never got to though!

    Crystal | crystal dots.

    ReplyDelete
  47. i really like your style - great blog!
    what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    kisses jess
    http://jessjessde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  48. already following girlie and happily so! thanks for such a wonderful comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  49. These photos are incredible! You have a great sense of personal style. Loving your rings. Following you!

    Carly
    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thanks for following my blog :)
    I followed you back dear <3
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. seems like a lovely event. I liked your leopard print kirt
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love your blog. I hope you'll join back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. you rock, Winnie!

    happy to follow you now ;)

    4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I looove your pictures. ;))
    http://allnightlong-sophie.blogspot.de/
    xx Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  55. fantastic pics <3<3 the comicon look so funny <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love your blog!

    I followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, could you please follow me back?
    www.parisandroses.blogspot.nl

    Also, I've a win-thingy
    http://www.parisandroses.blogspot.nl/2012/10/win-actie-aztec-prints-twv-42.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  57. Looks like you had a great time! I love what you're wearing here too :) I am definitely following you now :)

    My blog: www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Wow, amazing pics! Looks like a wonderful time!

    Follow you now and it would be great if you follow me back!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  59. Looks amazing <3, would love to go to Comicon some day.
    Here in the Netherlands they have all kinds of fantasy fairs, I go there :).
    I will definitely start to follow you, follow me back?

    http://arwenv.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  60. Loved those leo prints & jacket !
    Followed you in GFC , hope you follow back !

    Http://ilovemonsta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. such funny pictures, loved it :D

    I'll follow you, mind to follow back? *

    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  62. hI gorgeous! i did not know about your blog and is so cute!! would you like to follow eachother? I'm following you :)

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love your rings! specially the turquoise blue one! Also your leather jacket!
    I'm a newbie, Wish we could follow each other? I'm following you already! :)
    Much Love,
    Madhumita.
    http://envoguedivam.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/EnVogue.Diva.M

    ReplyDelete
  64. How fun!!! My son would marry the girl in the Pokemon dress on the spot:)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Looks like you had a great time! I love what you're wearing here too :) !<3
    I soo pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thanks for the wonderful comment on my Blog :)
    I've always wanted to attend a comicon convention, it's like one of things I've always wanted to do.
    That pink wig looks really good on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thanks Shazea. :)
      you should go to one of those conventions one day. this was my first and I really enjoyed myself, even with my lack of comic knowledge :D

      Delete
  67. looks like fun! love both of your outfits! your glasses are amazing.

    -Carol
    http://declarationofcaptivation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  68. Love your blog and your photos at comicon are awesome! Follow and check my blog out at www.haroldefinition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. i always see photos of comicon...looks like a lot of fun!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  70. Great pictures! My husband and I used to live in NYC and went to comic con and anime festival each year. I miss it very much! So glad to have stumbled upon this blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thats cool that you and your husband used to go every year! :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign