This is a really quick post - since I am so tired from work and my laptop is being a nuisance - just some items I have been craving for! As you see from my previous post, I did get the slit maxi skirt. {
winn's polyvore}
What are you craving for this season?
cute items! i love the dress you have post here! hmmm, for fall i am loving all the red colors and the dark lips!
ReplyDeletelindsey louise
hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com
ooooooh, I am so happy that dark lips are back. well, I'd wear them no matter what but I agree :)
DeleteThank you so much! <3 great items
ReplyDeletehttp://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/
I want EVERYTHING on that list. The rings and the dress especially! Great post! x
ReplyDeletealphabet-m.blogspot.co.uk
thank you Mary! :D
Deletei don't know if i could pull off the lipstick but i love everything else, especially the rings and bag! :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://hiyaitslaura.blogspot.co.uk/ x
hehehe, I was scared to try dark lipstick at first so I know what you mean. :)
Deletexx
oh my, this wishlist is peeerfect!! the dress is beaut! i would love loads more velvet things in my wardrobe!! xx
ReplyDeletewww.ohabbiee.blogspot.com
oh I can relate! velvet items are awesome! :D
Deletethese are all such awesome items! I especially love the dress!
ReplyDeleteooh i love the baroque looking dress!! so beautiful :)
ReplyDeletekatslovefashion.blogspot.com
the dress is soooo beautiful!! great picks, everything looks amazing :)
ReplyDeleteWow, these pieces are amazing!
ReplyDeletewww.fashioncontainer.com
Your autumn wishlist looks great! I am also craving over the army green jacket with leather sleeves! :)
ReplyDeletep.s. Feel free to check out my fashion blog,
if you have time! :)
Much love,
The Cabinet Of Fashion blog
That elephant necklace is so cute! I really want a parka with leather sleeves too but not sure if they would suit me. Thank you so much for commenting and following my blog!
ReplyDeleteCute items! I really love that shade of MAC Lipstick!
ReplyDeleteJust started following you :)
www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
x
yay!! :D
Deletethank you!
OMG loving the boots!! <3
ReplyDeletenice outfits and clothes *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. maybe we can follow each other if you like :)) im glad if you visit my blog, too <3
ReplyDeletexx
beauthi.blogspot.com
Love your blog! you are very awesome!!!!! following of course <3
ReplyDeleteI love that jacket! Great picks :) x
ReplyDeleteThat dress is beautiful and perfect for autumn! I satisfied my cravings already, got pretty much everything and just want a new bag... Patiently waiting for Christmas now. :)
ReplyDeletex
P.S. I am currently hosting a giveaway and inviting girls to take a part - the prize really is lovely and perfect for autumn, so if you like it, feel free to enter. :)
sure thing, I will check it out! :D
DeleteGreat picks! I love that necklace!
ReplyDeletehttp://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/
Hope you will follow me back!
Oh wow! Amazing dress!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love everything, rings are amazing! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
aw thank you! :D
Deletexx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat Butter London nail polish looks amazing.
ReplyDeletehttp://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/
hello my dear :*
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting in my blog and nice comment :*
Fantastic pictures :*
Kiss Tina :*
Hello Winnie nice choices! I have been holding on to some dark plum lipstick like that for a while and can't wait to start wearing it either! I'm also living in New York city and it's so nice meeting people in the beauty community that are in the city! My sister and I began a beauty blog and I hope you get a chance to check it out! Following you now :)
ReplyDeleteprettysquared.blogspot.com