Hello! Welcome to my old-new blog. I attempted to start this blog last year but it never happened. Maybe this time I will really keep up with it. Almost a year ago I started a youtube channel as a side project - fredgoesmoo - and it was exciting, until I got bored (my attention span just goes out the drain) and with other reasons, decided to stop using it. I always keep up with my tumblr so feel free to follow that - smudged-fingerprints. I find ways of expressing myself through fashion, photography, blogging, so I plan to unleash it all here. A few weeks ago, I hopped over to Max Brenners with my sister for a chocoholic brunch. Yum! After being high off chocolate, we checked out Beacon's Closet for some thrifting satisfaction. Never have I had to resist so hard from buying the whole jewelry section.
//top - Urban Outfitters, maxi skirt - Nastygal, flatforms - Fletcher by Lyell, bag - Lux, earrings - homemade.
//top - Urban Outfitters, maxi skirt - Nastygal, flatforms - Fletcher by Lyell, bag - Lux, earrings - homemade.
such a nice outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!
ReplyDeletexx
beauthi.blogspot.com
oh thank you dear! I will check your blog now. follow me too? :) lets definitely keep in touch! xxx
DeleteYour outfit is amazing :D
ReplyDeleteaw thanks sweetie. :)
DeleteHelloooo :) Great look, skirt is just awesome. And I love your hair as well. I am now following you via GFC and bloglovin, hope you can do the same:)
ReplyDeletexLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/
Hi miss!! aww, thanks! yes the skirt is my favorite in my closet by far! I followed you back :)
Deletexxx
great pictures :)
ReplyDeleteyour outfit is super pretty. love the maxi skirt so much :)
have a nice day ♥
http://little-gee.blogspot.de/
thanks Minnie! :)
Deletexxx
Good luck with your blog! I know exactly how you feel... I just started my blog as well (let's see how long this lasts). So far your blog content is awesome. I'm a huge fan of NY, chocolate, and thrifting so I definitely look forward to your posts in the future. :)
ReplyDeletexo,
J
floridblog.blogspot.com
haha, thanks! I will need the extra luck in keeping up with it, haha. hopefully both of us can keep up with our blog and make it last! :)
Deleteaww, thank you! that really means a lot to me. :O have you visited NY before? I love going through the city and taking pictures so I'll try to post more for you :)
xx
thank you my dear!! I love your blog :)
ReplyDeletexx
Thanks for commenting on my blog... Great outfit!
ReplyDeleteoohh cute pictures!
ReplyDeletexx
Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com
thank youuuuuu <3
DeleteLove the pictures!
ReplyDeletebeautysplash75.blogspot.co.uk
thank you dear! :D
Deletelooks really YUMMie!!!! I think i should go there when im in NYC :)
ReplyDeleteyou have really nice photos!
ReplyDelete