Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bear Mtn Oktoberfest

{elephant necklace find!}




{bees followed after me for this yumnom}




{I went over to Bear Mountain with my family last weekend. Oktoberfest was going on so it was fun to chill there, with beer, wine, food, and great autumn foliage. Now I am off to reply to everyone who has left all those lovely comments! The past week can only be described as chaotic insane comedy at work, so now it is the weekend and I am bumming.}

my outfit
//leather jacket - ASOS, laced top - Nastygal, shorts - Urban Outfitters, printed tights - Urban Outfitters, creepers, moon necklace - comicon find, rings - Aldo.

114 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment. :)
    I follow you now, I love your blog.
    Greetings Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast at Oktoberfest! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #234! Check out my blog if you'd like:)!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, love it! I'm your newest follower, I'm happy if you want to follow me back :) kindly visit http://yurizastr.blogspot.com

    Love,
    Yuriza

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, these pictures are amazing!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pictures <3

    Maybe you want to follow eatch other? let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I love all the photos, you look amazing! :)
    Awww and those leggins are perfect!
    I'm following you, would be so happy if you did the same
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. woo that last picture looked scary to take !!!! I now follow you x www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love new york & you're outfits:)
    look at my blog & maybe you want to follow;)<33

    http://alisa-adorable.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That location looks so stunning! cute blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. PRETTY PICTURES! <3

    http://wherenightmaresoffashionstarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit, amazing blog!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing pictures :) Looks like a very interesting place to be :) And i really like he combination between leggings and denim shorts :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your pics ! Your rings are all so pretty ! <3

    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures,love that elephant necklace.

    I wonder if you would like to follow each other : ).

    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear :)
      I saw it and fell in love with the necklace right away.

      xx

      Delete
  15. hi, thank u for stopping by my blog and lovely comment you have left:) YOu look great, thank u for a lovely post!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. this look is seriously so amazing! i love the leggings paired with the top. very halloween feel on this post!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful outfit! Love the pictures!

    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  18. the lace top looks really adorable :D
    and i like the way you have combined it
    the photos looks exciting too :)
    xoxo ;**

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Followed back, nr 61 on bloglovin <3 Love !

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey,
    very nice pictures!! and your style is so good!!
    would you like to follow each other ? :)
    paula

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely necklace!!Great blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just been scrolling through your blog and I love your sense of style!! Also wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog, it's so lovely when people address me by my name, so thank you Winnie (such a cool name) :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. cute pics dear!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cool outfit! I love your printed tights and creepers - I so want to go to a real Oktoberfest (we have a staged one here inside MGM) - looks so fun! =)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for visiting my blog,following you as well.
    http://glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love looking at your photos, they're always so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous shots<3 & love your accessories~

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi hon thanks for following, following you too, on GFC and Bloglovin <3 Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh I love the elephant necklace! Great blog, dear! Do you want to follow each other? Just let me know! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post :)

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  30. awww thank you! :)
    i'm following back on bloglovin <3

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. awww thanks so much! you are very cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amazing photography, I love the elephant necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. such a great look and i love your 1st photo. :) wanna do follow dear, just feel free

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW, that elephant necklace <3 love love love :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great photos! These are amazing, my favorite is the one of the elephant necklace. Great post! :)

    xoxo

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOVE THE NECKLACE!!!!!! Great blog!! Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great necklace, elephants are so cute.x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Eeek! I love elephants, so that necklace really rocks my world!! great post!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    Enter Our MAC & NYX Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awesome pictures! I love your style! Now following! I hope you can check out mine and follow me as well!


    Kisses
    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you for your comment, but your pictures are very nice too.
    Have a new reader.
    www.sixbillionfaces.blogspot.com

    Best regards, Tobi

    ReplyDelete
  41. that necklace is soooooooooooo cute


    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your pictures are great! Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :)
    Love, Melly

    http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

  43. lovely post! :)

    http://same-but-diffrent.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lovely pictures!
    And that elephant necklace is so cute!

    X
    http://dipitblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cute pictures, I hope your safe as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. nice blog..i love it <3
    i follow you :)

    xoxo
    http://thelittlecrowncolandia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love this post and your blog!<3
    That elephant necklace is so pretty :)
    maybe you want to follow each others?
    let me know xx,

    http://skinnylove0.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cool outfit and lovely necklace! :) xoxo, from Finland

    http://cupidjazmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. love the little elephant :)) nice blog girl!
    xx felix

    ReplyDelete
  50. how a wonderful pic!

    would you like to follow each other? ;3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  51. aww, yay that makes me happy. course we may! :D

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thanks for following Winnie! Now I'm following you too.

    It's nice to meet you :)

    http://www.lookbookunlimited.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love that elephant !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  54. nice pics! lovvvve that elephant necklace! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  55. are you following me? i don't see ;/

    ReplyDelete
  56. your elephant necklace is sooo cute and dang that waffle looks gurdd

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thank you for the sweet comment :)


    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  58. Great pictures!! thank you so much for your sweet comment! following of course :)
    Ale

    ReplyDelete
  59. loveeee your tights!! awesome pics!!! def following you back :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Verry nice pictures!
    Thank you for follow my blog!X

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thanks for your comment onmy blog im following you on gfc and bloglovin


    Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    http://www.facebook.com/elcoffre
    https://twitter.com/elcofre_nicarag
    http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  62. It looks like ou had an amazing weekend! Beautiful outfit :]

    ReplyDelete
  63. gorgeous photos!!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I really like the lace panels on your top - it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  65. really nice photos :) very colourful n fun x

    ReplyDelete
  66. Great top! Looks so fun


    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  67. Great post!

    Really love your style and posts!!

    A blog like this deserves following!

    Hope to see you back on mine for a peek :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  68. wow you look stunning here <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hi Winnie, thanks for stopping by my blog. I love yours and have began following :o)It's nice to meet you!

    I hope you made it through the storm ok!

    xx Darlene
    http://mymauveshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  70. Winnie, thanks for your comment on my blog recently..
    cool snaps! And the most favorite part on this post is, your shoes.. I wanna see the detail :D
    Sure we can follow each other, I love making new friends <3

    ReplyDelete
  71. Cool pics!! You look fab! And those earrings...<3!
    Follow each other?
    xx
    eve

    ReplyDelete
  72. I love everything about this look. Those leggings and that top and so gorgeous!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. cute blog and style! I'm following :D

    xxx
    StephC

    steointhecastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Dein Blog gefällt mir und die Bilder sind wirklich toll :)

    Ich möchte bei 100 Lesern ein Gewinnspiel 6 zwei Blogvorstellungen machen, Dazu fehlen mir noch 20, vielleicht magst du mir helfen dem Gewinnspiel & den 100 Lesern ein bisschen Näher zu kommen. Ich würde mich wirklich freuen wenn du mir hilfst und wenn du dann auch teilnimmst.

    do-you-believe-in.blogspot.de

    Ganz liebe Grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
  75. Great pictures and I love your looks!
    Thank you for following me back <3

    ReplyDelete
  76. Sure we can follow each other! I already do, waiting for your follow back! :)

    xoxo
    http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  77. ohmygosh, i died looking at that delicious waffle! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  78. love all the photos! U such a beautiful person!
    please chceck out my new Halloween post and the results of my giveaway! xxx


    http://n-twicfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  79. thanks for following - i´m your newest follower via gfc!!!
    kisses jess
    http://jessjessde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  80. Adorable necklace!!! I love anything animal inspired. Thanks for visiting my blog and let's follow each other. I see you around :-)

    http://www.mysmallwardrobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  81. Such a great outfit ! I love your style :)

    I follow you now, maybe follow back ?

    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  82. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Looks so scary the way you're perched on the edge of that rock! Fabulous blog. So friendly and your fashion sense is effortlessly cool. I'm your newest GFC follower!
    Bella @ sea and salt
    xx

    http://www.seaandsalt.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign