Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween





{black, red and yellow tapioca!}


{eugh veins be popping}

I finally have power! Because Hurricane Sandy passed by, I have been out of power since Monday night. It was really weird to be out of electricity at night - 8pm suddenly seemed so late and... boring. At first, my sister was experimenting with light photography, and then making animals in the shadow. By last night, we probably gained 10lbs of fat and I started reading Charles Dickens under a flashlight. We were lucky that we only lost power; I hope you are alright!

Today is Halloween... a very quiet one. My sister and I needed real food so we went out to get Pho and stopped by the playground on our way there. Of course, we got some bubble tea at a Korean Bakery nearby and stayed there for awhile to listen to the radio - heck, news from the outside world, haha. We didn't dress up and this was the closest I could get to today, to be in a halloweenesque mood.

my outfit
//leather jacket - ASOS, graphic tee - Akumu Ink, tool skirt - ASOS, beanie - UO, spiderweb tights - Party City, bow flats - Marc Fisher, necklace - Macys, rings - Aldo, UO.

50 comments:

  1. Love your spider web tights1 They're awesome!

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty!! I love the look, great job! :)
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look!!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! You captured the spirit!

    Erin

    http://thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ***STOP BY MY PAGE FOR MY FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!! :) I love boba!! hehe... Cute shoes too!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    Enter My Naked Palette Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Leggings! Very halloween-mood outfit :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so cool, the perfect balance between costume and daily outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those tights! how coool!?

    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your witchy outfit especially your Spider tights.

    -Aya <3

    Mind if we follow each others blogs? :)
    www.ayapimentel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great pictures!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Kisses<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit!, i love the jacket !!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw you look so cute, I really like your top and those rings! <3

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZING :) I like your style :))
    www.raafashion.blogspot.com :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your comment!
    Love the outfit!!
    I've a new post, I hope you like it!
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your style and your hair :) I just bleached my hair to ombre :b

    Would you like to follow each other other on gfc and bloglovin?

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute outfit and oh my gosh you have craving bubble tea.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your jewlery
    the cloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this, the best part is you can totally get away with this outfit on any given day aside from Halloween.

    Style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved the necklace and tshirt!!
    And your hair looks great!
    Also looooved the elephant necklace on the previous post, it is absolutely adorable!!
    Oh and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, hope you will enjoy the new post as well, if you have some time to stop by again ;)
    xx

    http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog =)
    I'm so glad you have power now! Love your style btw ;)

    Maggie
    lovestylehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh yea.. forgot to mention I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  22. very nice outfit, love the tights!!
    Nice blog!!
    Now following you, please follow back!
    elegantlysimple01.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love bubble tea!!! I'm glad you guys didn't suffer too much from the hurricane!!

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the edgy look! You hair looks amazing as well!


    Kisses
    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the way you rocked that skirt with the leather jacket <3 look romantically "dark" :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOL at "veins be popping". That describes my feet too...

    Love the jacket and skirt together! Tough yet pretty, and all dark.

    -fifi

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post! I love what you're wearing!! :) xx

    maureen-le-me.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you so much dear!
    Amazing look! Love every detail!
    Lots of kisses*

    http://freefallfeather.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the tee & the rings...and your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. i love everything here <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. your t-shirt is awesome
    i love all your rings and the necklace is... wow
    visit my blog


    http://lornea.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  32. Cool look, hun! Hope you're enjoying the weekend.

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your spider web tights! And mmm bubble tea, hope you had a happy halloween with the power back :)

    xo Jenny
    [archi]dress

    ReplyDelete
  34. I adore your Halloween outfit! It's so spooky and chic at the same time. I'm glad you managed to get your power back in just a few days - I lost power until last Friday! And there's nothing like some good Pho. Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your flats and the beanie!So super cute!

    Lovely blog btw!

    http://theotherside-bg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute outfit. I just love the whole look.
    And your accessories are the cutest.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE! <3
    I am following you now, #295 FOLLOWER!
    I hope you can follow back.
    NERZA OF www.fashionerza.com
    (looking for a mutual follower)

    ReplyDelete
  37. great outfit .

    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great jacket!!!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.nl/2012/11/giveaway-sans-online-voucher.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your leather jacket is gorgeous!


    http://indigogirl1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign