Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Black Milk Sharkies - NYC Meet Up

NYC Black Milk Sharkies met up in Central Park for a meet up with JL and Cam.

rings!
Dangle earrings thrifted from my trip to San Diego
Zipper studs from JewelMint
Bird studs borrowed from sister.

Now... many pictures from the meetup.

We passed by this, happening in Central Park.


































Any pair that grabs your attention?

my outfit
//Urban Outfitters laced top, ASOS leather jacket, Black Milk Mucha legs, Forever 21 wedged sneakers, Free People camera bag, rings - Macys, Six, and Aldo, earrings - thrifted, JewelMint, and borrowed.

58 comments:

  1. I love that jacket and the pattern on those adorable pants :)

    Mallory
    ReadyTwoWear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I really love your printed pants!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah! cool outfits!

    visit my blog :)
    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so inspiring and full of atmosphere! I love your pants and your jewelery.

    Xx, Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow such coolness! I really like your blog, so I'm following you back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool outfits and photos :)
    thephantomsquare.blogspot.com
    xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. O gawd, I'm in love with the rings.
    I saw this on black milk's facebook and tried to spot you! hahaha <3

    http://jazzybeaar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the rings & the patterns on the pants~ So hot<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cool combo, pretty accessories! and nice pics!

    sweetie, i recently created a facebook page, so pop up by when you get a chance and like if you like :)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Possible-Fantasy/269022619865057

    xx
    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh those rings are just too cool! and cool leather jacket! <3

    lisshandratanata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice ring :)

    http://heelsongasoline.blogspot.com Wanna follow ?

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg!beautiful post!such an amazing outfits!those legs are gorgeous!love your blog!following each other?http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing photos!
    love your rings!!!
    follow aech other??
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice outfit !! the earrings are amazing! maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi dear thanks for your lovely comment
    i love your blog and sense of style
    just followed you on GFc and bloglovin
    hope you follow back
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! This looks like a fun celebration of colored leggings :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. All these pictures are so bright and beautiful. Those are some cool leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the photo of all of you sitting in a circle, so fun! All of these are gorgeous and great leather jacket as well.

    xo Jenny
    [archi]dress

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the rings
    xx the cookies
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    share the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  21. your style is so dope! Love it :) Plus I get to live NYC vicariously through your pictures! Definitely a follower.
    Check out my blog @ Ivan and Lola

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool rings! :) Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!! 



    Elle xoxo

    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hellow,
    Tanks for your comment!
    Your style is so urban and sexy!
    You are gorgeous!

    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG those printed leggings assembled together! they are truly beautiful! i like your leather camera bag! :) where did you get it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you Adeline :)
      I got my camera bag from Free People. It's a handbag but I use it primarily for photo outings, haha.
      <3

      Delete
  25. DIGGING your leather jacket! So edgy! New fan and follower here! Have an AMAZING weekend, gorgeous!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your style. Nice Blog. Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin or more?
    Much Love, www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh no!! those rings are just too lovely!!
    cool pictures too :)
    thank you for your lovely comment, I just posted some new pictures if you have some time ;)
    xx

    http://highlybeloved.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your style! The printed leggings are awesome. Super cool rings!

    human hair extensions clip in australia

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the jewelry

    Thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those rings are beautiful! Lovely post.

    xoxo, Meera
    twitter: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  31. heyy!! i love ur blog, i'll follow you =)
    here is mines, follow me back if u like it:
    http://silvialicious.blogspot.com.es/

    x.o.x.o.
    Silvialicious.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great post! How about following each other?
    Visit me and let me know :)
    Love, Melly
    http://morgane-le-fay.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the rings you're wearing!
    Great blog you have, check mine if you like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. omg your rings <3 awesome post btw!
    I followed you and I'd love it if you followed me back. :)

    http://marrythedarkxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is a great outfit. I love your pants.

    XX,
    Jenny
    www.curvy-life.com

    PS.: Great blog. Maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your leather jacket :) amazing style!

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your Leather Jacket is to die for Love it!!!!

    I follow can you follow back?
    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. haha, this is so cool, YOU ARE SO COOL!
    I'd love to follow eachother! LET ME KNOW!
    love,
    Emma

    www.bunique13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign