Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cat & Mary Janes

I just realized that T.U.K. makes mary jane flats with cats on them. How cute?! I am not even going to attempt on choosing my favorite.

*These images are from Tukshoes.com





84 comments:

  1. Lovely boots :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Have a great day ;) !

    sara-et-sarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. heey, thanks a lot for passing by!!!
    i'm following here! Follow me?? and my twitter too!?? :3

    @_alicedias
    XoXo!!!

    http://bringit-up.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too! i saw it like last week, i want them all so bad. they're all very cute right? >_<


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm following btw, i love your blog :)

      Delete
    2. they are!! do you think you will get a pair? I am tempted to but I think I will wait >.> :(
      yay! <3

      Delete
  4. omg haha the last pair is totally cute!! if only i can work that into my wardrobe

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you will find a way Stephanie ;D I am thinking of how to fit them in too!

      Delete
  5. Hi! Thank you so much for you support on my blog, I really appreciate it.
    I followed back :)
    x Mariana | http://goingteen.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHOES WITH CATS!?!?!?!? That is absolutely fantastic, thanks for sharing :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I love these! *Said the crazy cat lady~*
    I'm like, obsessed with cats~ Must have<3 They're so darling~

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel! ;D I have become obsessed with cats lately.
      xx

      Delete
  8. they are all so cute!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG those are the cutest shoes ever! The 2nd pair are my favorite!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are just tooo cute <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot for following dear! OF course I follow back .. and I love that shoes :)

    xx
    snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your beautiful comment :)

    We can follow each other if you want then, because your blog is great. Love the last pair of shoessssssss, they're so original!

    Lots of kisses babe.

    www.darkholicfashion.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love how cats are everywhere at the moment - I want a t-shirt with a cat's face on it so bad! I'm not even sure why, haha!

    HANNAH †
    [londonrose.blog.com]

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh I want.. no.. I NEED those shoes!
    cats are way too cute.. although I'm a dog person, but cats have been stealing the limelight in fashion!

    anyway, you have a really cool blog!
    I'm your 149th followers
    hopefully you'd follow back :)

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  15. loved ur innocent face.. and awesome style...

    follow you via GFC, hope you follow me back.
    Thanks

    Love
    Appu
    http://apoorvathinks.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  16. The cooooolest shoes eveer! I always want a pet kitty but my mother won't let me have it in the house but I don't think she'll have problems with shoes haha. Btw, thanks for your comment we should follow each other ofcourse!

    chamomiledealer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey!!!

    We are a new vintage site and would love everyone who loves vintage to check out our lovely clothing! Please find the links below! :)

    www.void-online.co.uk
    https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/voidonline

    www.twitter.com/void__online

    like us on facebook too http://www.facebook.com/VoidOnline1

    and if you like you can follow us on insta and tumblr as well
    insta - @Void__online
    tumblr - www.void--online.tumblr.co.uk

    Thanks for looking,

    VOID|Online
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh yes, they are adorable!!! *wannahave* :) Would you like following each other with gfc?

    xoxo

    eve

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a cat owner and seeing these shoes made me all giddy! Mehehe :D Followed you on Bloglovin :)

    Found your blog on Helen Dushko's, by the way. Hope you'd check out mine as well. :)

    Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow really cute blog love it !!
    love smnth

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow! Love them!
    Btw, I am hosting a Kat&Bee giveaway ;)
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooo so cute:)
    you follow me because you do not see in me?:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. very nice shoes!
    I've a new post ;)
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  24. omgomgggg sooo cuteee! i want the leopard fabricccccc <333

    lisshandratanata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just got a pair of T.U.K. creepers! These kitty shoes are so gothgorlkyewt, which is an aswesome descriptor :D

    fifiphi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gothgorlkyewt is the best descriptor ;D
      I just got a pair of creepers too! waiting for them impatiently, haha.

      Delete
  26. haha, cute mary janes :) sending love from Las Vegas!!!
    -Jasmine O.

    http://www.chicsincity.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG so cute:D lov'in ur blog :D **New Follower via GFC** Maybe check out mines sometime x x

    Daily UK PostCards

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for following and I follow you back now :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. what a lovely and interesting pair of shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  30. love your blog dear :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    let me know..

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super-duper- cute! :) Wanna-have!

    Janneke
    www.jatasie.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'd probably die if I had to choose my favourites from there, great choices winnie, I'm not the adorable one here, you are, your comment made me so so happy and perhaps I'm on my phone but I promise the first thing I'll do when I reach my computer is following you! Xxxxx, Ritz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and seriously, deciding on one... too hard! maybe give me a few months...? haha :D

      Delete
  33. Thank you so much dear! Following you now on GFC and bloglovin!
    Lots of kisses*

    http://freefallfeather.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  34. really cute shoes
    tks for following, i did also on bloglovin
    kisses
    I LOVE SHOPPING

    ReplyDelete
  35. haha awww theyre all so cute :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I agree that these shoes are all so cute! Thanks for checking out my blog, I am following yours now :)

    xo Jenny
    [archi]dress

    ReplyDelete
  37. These are too cute!
    want them all!
    kisses from Mia
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. OK - can we talk? The cat Mary Janes are too cute!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. the shoes are so cute!!


    thanks for sharing your thoughts. it was really lovely.

    xoxo

    selvia

    am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such pretty shoe collections! All are so adorable! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  41. following you back now dear
    keep in touch

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi girl! Love your blog, first time I saw it. Follow you via bloglovin now, hope you will follow me back! Would mean a lot to me <3

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    ReplyDelete
  43. you look so lovely, just followed you :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ah LOVE the kitty shoes!! So cute! Following you on BlogLovin!! Feel free to follow back!! Love your site!!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068


    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oooooo those first shoesis are so cool!! I want a pair!! Your blog is lovely btw :-)
    xxx
    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  46. oh such cute shoesss!! would love to have one! thx for dropping by btw :)


    VISIT:
    AlvianaKalin
    viethefoodamateur
    x

    ReplyDelete
  47. what a lovely and interesting pair of shoes! x :*

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great shoes, i love the pair number three
    lot of kisses http://dianadmoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  49. pretty shoes..love them

    following--i hope you do the same

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love these shoes! So cute.
    Thank you for following! I followed, too.

    xoxo, Meera

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi there,
    Cute shoes!
    You have a great blog, and seem very nice!
    Us two stylish girls should follow eachother?? Get back to me :)

    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. They are so cute!!! I can't decide on my favorite either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  53. I don't like cats, but these shoes are soooo cute!

    xx
    http://www.sevenoutfits.blogg.no

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi dear!
    Woow, really nice and funny shoes, love the first ones
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beautiful shoes!!!
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  56. These shoes are so cute - I personally like the first pair the best, but they are all quite adorable :))

    Lots of love,
    Sabina
    Xxx

    Enter my Halloween UNIQSO contact lens giveaway!
    SHOP my closet! :)
    Find out how YOU can be featured on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  57. oh mine...kitty kitty...very pretty!! >,<

    saphira-t


    ReplyDelete
  58. I love IT!

    Kisses and good Thursday

    http://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign