I dyed my hair blonde a few months ago. I also bleached the bottom for an ombre effect but my hair is still too short. I always had some type of color in my hair, whether it were highlights or color dye - my hair was rarely black. I have however, never been blonde until now. The only shade I have not tried is a light brownish-red but I doubt that will fit me. In the past, I did not dare to dye my hair blonde because of certain reasons but surprisingly, my family reacted pretty well. So honestly, does it make a big difference that I am blonde because I am Asian? I just like the color... I am not trying to be someone else. Oh well, people can talk all they want.
On that note, I do feel like changing my hair to a more neutral brown shade. {I get bored with my hair easily!} What do you think? Or should I try to let it grow out a little more? Opinions, please, please? :)
 |
| Before I went blonde - brown with highlights |
 |
| It definitely looks darker on some days. |
Hello, Winnie :) (what a lovely name!)I'm glad you comment on my blog, because your blog is just fantastic! I also followed you and I hope we will stay keep in touch through the comments.
ReplyDeletexx
http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/
hellooo! aw thank you, haha. I also let people call me pooh like winnie the pooh, lol. :) yes, I hope we do keep in touch!!
Delete<3
Great photos! Love the braid!! I follow you via GFC and Bloglovin (27#)... follow back???
ReplyDeleteaw, thank you Evi. I will follow you back right this second :)
Deletexx
Aw people's lame reactions definitely put a damper on cute things, but I wouldn't let it bother you too much. I love the ombre effect, I just don't have the guts to do it, and I think it looks great on you. If you're looking for a change I think really dark (almost black brown) from your crown to the chin and then lighter ombre could be cool too.
ReplyDeleteStay pretty xo
Hi Mackenzie, aww how come you are scared to do the ombre effect? I was really scared to bleach my hair but I finally gave into it. hmmm, a really dark color to the chin and then ombre is definitely something that sounds nice. I might just give that a try! :D
Delete<3
thank you Veronica! I will check your blog now and follow you back :)
ReplyDelete<3
Great photos :-)♥
ReplyDeletethank you, very nice:)
ReplyDeletejoana ♥
http://jt-one-day.blogspot.de/
hi!i love your style!
ReplyDeletei follow you ,
please follow me if you want ;)
http://hegles.blogspot.it/
I like the blonde it looks nice on you!
ReplyDeletecool blog btw (:
http://leahbrownnyc.blogspot.com
aw thank you Leah. I will check out your blog now :)
DeleteAmazing post!!!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other?!! :)
http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
xoxo
lovely Look
ReplyDeleteWe can follow each other if you want:)
http://thebutterflybloog.blogspot.com/
I love the blonde!! Beautiful!! :) Thx for comment on my blog!!... Now following XX
ReplyDeleteBow-designs.com <3
thank you dear, you're welcome - I loved your blog :)
Delete<3
Nice hair color! You are looking cute. Hair extensions are better options for a change in hair look especially when you don't want to dye your hair.
ReplyDeletebest clip on human hair extensions
oh right! duh! I forgot about hair extensions. ah thank you!! :)
DeleteI am actually loving your blonde hair! you should keep it for a bit!
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by my blog :) I am excited to follow you back ;)
keep posting love <3
xo
hmmm I really am tempted to just keep it, I am so lazy :D
Deletethanks for your opinion dear<3
love the look!
ReplyDeletewww.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com
thank you Sultana! I love your blog<3
Deleteyou look stunning! :D
ReplyDeletei'm following you now, follow me back?
Hellooo Ditha! :D
DeleteI followed you back <3
ur hair looks prettyy!! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://calitahin.blogspot.com/
both of the color suit you! i think blonde color makes you look fresh :D
ReplyDeletexx,bella
hmmmmm oh that is a plus, lol. thanks Bella :) <3
DeleteI think your hair looks beautiful hon & if your family likes it double score!! Your ex...well we all can agree that he can suck it so his opinion doesn't matter ;P
ReplyDeleteI love your blog would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I'll make sure to follow you back!! :)
~Ping
http://withinthesun.blogspot.com/
ah sweetie, you're so kind. lol yeup we can agree on that ;D
Delete<3
Thanks for following dear, following you back. Let's keep in touch!!
Delete~Ping
http://withinthesun.blogspot.com/
yes, I'd love for us to keep in touch! :)
Deletexx
Girl, I'm totally in love with your style! The green cardigan and the knee-highs are so cool! <3
ReplyDeleteWould be so happy, if we'd follow each other - would you like to?
Xx, Saritschka.
http://saritschka.blogspot.com
thanks dear. what's even better is that it's comfy and warm! :D
Deleteaw you're welcome Priscilla. I followed you :)
ReplyDelete<3
Thanks, dear! :) I followed you on Bloglovin' and GFC now. :)
ReplyDeleteI love wearing cozy cardigans and jumpers, so I'm looking forward to some autumn-weather these days.
Hope to see you soon!
Xx, Saritschka.
aw, me too! I think cardigans and jumpers consist of my whole fall and winter wardrobe, haha. :)
Deletexx
Lovely outfit and.. I guess we have the same shoes.. those pair is from topshop right? :D
ReplyDeletethanks Alita :)
Deleteoh, mine are from steve madden. close! topshop have super great items :D
Love your blog! We follow you!!! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://island-secrets.blogspot.com.es/
would love to follow each other, followed you :) i give you credit for dying it blonde, id be scared to do it with the black hair!
ReplyDeleteJessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com
yay :) haha, it was quite... anxious at first lol.
DeleteCool style you have!!! If you feel good with your choices, don't worry about what others say. Thank you for your comment in my blog, I follow you, hope you can follow me too!!! xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionattemptt.blogspot.gr/
hello my dear :*
ReplyDeleteThanks for comment and visit in my blog :*
Fantastic photos and stylization :*
Kiss Tina:*
Oh thanks for your comment! You really need to try the tofu-bolognese :)it's so easy and so much more healthy than a bolognese with meat! Just need to crumble the tofu into a fry pan and fry it until it's golden and spice it with paprika and salt and than add mashed tomatoes, cream, herbs and pepper.
ReplyDeleteNice outfit btw ;)
Love!
hmmm that sounds really good. I need to try this out soon ;)
DeleteNice outfit! Loving the oversized denim jacket ;) x
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
great blog and such a pretty pics, dear! I'm a new follower now.
ReplyDeleteOfc in ur spare time feel free to visit my blog, hope u will like it too:)
Thanks for you comment in my blog. Follow you via GFC and Blogloving, hope you will follow me back.
ReplyDeleteshoppingepisodes.blogspot.com
great outfit <3
ReplyDeleteJournal J
You look very well :)
ReplyDeleteof course she wants to follow each other, so if you already follow my blog, let me know and I'll be happy to do the same :)
Oh, I love the color in your hair. Honestly, people will always try and find an excuse to talk :| Do what makes you happy. After all, it is your life! :)
ReplyDeletefollowed you back dear..
ReplyDeletebtw nice outfit!
prillamie.blogspot.com
Nice outfit;) do you want following each other?
ReplyDeleteHttp://mismaharani.blogspot.com
you look awesome:) you have amazing style!! would you like to follow each other?
ReplyDeletehttp://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
Nice outfit and I love your shoes!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other? Let us know!
www.chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com
i really like your brown hair with highlights! looks amazing on you!! :-)
ReplyDeletewww.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.com
aww thanks. definitely a decision for me to make haha :)
Deletegreat look! :)
ReplyDeletefeel free to visit and comment my blog:
www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
hey, I like ur cardigan! your hair looks gorgeous too :)
ReplyDeleteI'm holding a giveaway, win a cute vintage dress, open worldwide! click here :D
I don't think it matters what colour your hair is at all! Why would people have a problem with that? They're so weird.
ReplyDeleteyou are sooooooooooo pretty!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteI think you look lovely with blonde hair! The ombre look is lovely too. Don't change it yet!
ReplyDeletex
Thank's for the comment. :) Kisses!
ReplyDeleteI do love your blog, you have amazing blog! Just amazing, I love your style <3. This outfit is amazing. Would you like to follow each other?
ReplyDeletehttp://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
aaw what would we girls do without our lovely long hair haha XD
ReplyDeletei think the colour suits perfect on you .. you look really great
with blond dear ;)
and i loooove your jeans jacket *_*
xoxo ;**
http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/
lovely outfit! anyway, I love the the color of ur hair
ReplyDeleteI'd kill for your hair sweetie! (well not really of course but you get the idea)
ReplyDeleteYou look great with blonde hair! If you want to try something fun, try an ombre, or a dip dye in an awesome colour. Not permanent but washable :)
xxx
http://vanillalifelotte.blogspot.nl
i love the shoes you are wearing in this outfit dear! you always have the best items on.
ReplyDeletelindsey louise
hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com
your hair is gorgeous!! love it in both colours! i have ombre at the moment and i love it - so easy to maintain! :)
ReplyDeletexxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/
Great hair & love your shoes!
ReplyDeleteCool post ! Love your blog ;)
ReplyDeleteWould be great if we followed each other, don't you think so ? :)
I'd love it :)
RUNWAY JUICE
Hi! Thank you for the lovely comment! And of course, I'd like to follow each other :D
ReplyDeleteOohhh, I don't understand your ex-boyfriend. You don't change your personality with dying your hair! Anyway, I think that you would look good with brown hair like dark chocolate... 80% Haha professional description ;P
I like your shirt and cardigan!
coi-bruit.blogspot.com
Well, you look fabulous as a blond! You have such great style too! I love finding new blogs to follow, and I'm now following on Bloglovin!
ReplyDeletexo Jenny
www.crazystylelove.com
Oh I love your blonde hair, much better than dark hair.. you look different and gorgeous! :) totally love it!
ReplyDeletexx
Your blog is so inspirative and nice! I love Betsey so much..
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other?
Follow me and I will follow you back:)
http://art-of-diona.blogspot.cz/
I love your hair right now!! But I also think you would look great with brown hair as well. (: That's not much help is it? haha. Well, I like your hair right now! Great outfit. Love the cardigan so much.
ReplyDelete-theresa
collaredblouse.blogspot.com
gracias!! <3
ReplyDeleteHi! I think brown will look amazing on you cause matches with your skin!Shall we follow each other with bloglovin? Let me know ! xoxo
ReplyDeletehttp://so-st-yle.com/
Cute photos(:
ReplyDeletexo,
http://loadsofashion.blogspot.com/
You look great as a brunette but you look so amazingly standout in blonde! I lovettt! <3
ReplyDelete♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom
Hey, if you want to see a cute hair bow that you can do with your hair. Check it out on my blog. Your hair color looks great and it fits you. I'm following you from now.
ReplyDeleteThanks, M.
http://bittersruu.blogspot.com
sweet! I will check it out now and I am following you back :)
Delete<3
Nice post! I really like your blog.. I'm a new follower, hope that u follow me back
ReplyDeletexoxo
Giulia
http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it
cute leopard flats!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/
xx rae
I follow you dear!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment!
Anthea
So cute!
ReplyDeleteloving your hair color :)
ReplyDeletehttp://hippiegonemad.blogspot.it/
I think your hair looks really cute! I used to have ombre hair but dyed it back to get it healthier! Deffo keep yours, I reckon it would look amazing curled on you! :) XO
ReplyDeleteaw thanks! yeah... I am letting my hair grow out lol. I just bought a curling iron a month ago so that when it's longer, I can do curls :)
Delete<3
I love your outfits! I'm obsessed with tights and cardigans. Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following you back now :)
ReplyDeletehttp://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/
thanks for the comment :)
ReplyDeletegreat blog!!! love your style
i follow you now on GFC
kisses pretty
http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com
great look honey, i really love your shorts!
ReplyDeletexx
Love your look dear! Your hair color is amazing <3
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other?
Lots of kisses*
http://freefallfeather.blogspot.pt/
I like the blonder shade, you look great in it!
ReplyDeleteCome to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
xoxo
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
in love with your loafers dear, i have a similar pair
ReplyDeletefollowing you hope you will follow back
kisses
I LOVE SHOPPING
Hi dear!
ReplyDeletenice pictures
I'm following you, follow back?
xoxo
I like both hair colors. You look great either way!
ReplyDelete<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
You look really cute, love your shirt :)
ReplyDeleteblonde looks great on you!
ReplyDeletex0
annette
www.theversastyle.com
Blonde suits you well! :)
ReplyDeleteEm
http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/
u look cute and pretty in both colours :)
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my blog, am following back now xxx
http://dancing-in-high-heels.blogspot.co.uk/
Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your shorts, what a great color and that cardigan is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
ReplyDeleteAlso make sure and enter my Shopbop giveaway for a chance to win a 100$ giftcard to spend on designer goods!
Pop Culture&Fashion Magic
blonde looks nice on you! thanks for taking time to visit my blog! I'd love to follow each other. followed you via GFC and Bloglovin'
ReplyDeletehttp://fromprovince.blogspot.com
nice outfit with the oversized denim jacket, and your braid is super adorable!
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
Love those shoes on you! <3
ReplyDeleteI'm a newbie, Wish we could follow each other? :)
Much Love,
Madhumita.
http://envoguedivam.blogspot.in/
https://www.facebook.com/EnVogue.Diva.M
Cute casual look. I follow your gfc and bloglovin. Hope you can do the same :)
ReplyDeletei like your style!!
ReplyDeletelooks great :)
i follow you now on GFC.
please follow me on facebook, that would be so nice <3
www.facebook.com/fashionluvbynicole
best, nicole
http://fashionluvbynicole.blogspot.com
cute blog!
ReplyDeletei like your style!!
looks great :)
I like the blonde :) Sophie x
ReplyDeleteHttp://your-girl-is-lovely.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you everyone, you are all very sweet!! I appreciate all your feedback<3
ReplyDelete(coming from a super indecisive girl, haha) :)
<3
Thanks for the love hon, I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin' too!
ReplyDeleteA
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
Cool pics!
ReplyDeletePlease check out my blog if you have a few minutes spare :)
Helen
X
www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk
I love your blog and your style. All your photos are perfects! :) I follow you now. Maybe we can follow each other. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
xx
I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
ReplyDeleteDo you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome blog!
Here is my page ... horeca vacatures arnhem
I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users, its
ReplyDeletereally really fastidious post on building up new
website.
Feel free to visit my web blog; frances mayes under the tuscan sun
I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal site now ;)
ReplyDeletemy blog post: vakantiehuisje frankrijk
A motivating discussion is worth comment. There's no doubt that that you should write more about this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but usually people do not talk about these topics. To the next! Cheers!!
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my weblog; homepage **
You suit every hair colour, as long as you feel comfortable with it :) who cares what other people think? Do what makes you happy. at least that's what I think :)
ReplyDeleteDorky-and-weird.blogspot.com
Xoxo Jessy