Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Blue, Red and Seafood Overload




peppered salmon sashimi


udon noodles

salad and edamame

our platter of sushi rolls...
crab roll, california roll, shrimp tempura roll, something, and sashimi


spy eel sashimi? It was not so bad.

such munchies.

Michelle's dress from UO.

Her tights from Hot Topic.

I included her blog link below if you'd like to check it out :)



Mixed drink, called the Hollywood, at Agora Restaurant.

Taneka's wine and calamari.

Bread and Water.


Fish stuffed with crab and greens.

Meat pasta dish with cheese.


























Michelle and I had so much food... it was a bad idea. First, we went and got a late lunch at a sushi buffet. Then, we met my coworker for Greek food at Agora, before watching Wrek-It-Ralph, which by the way, was a cute movie. It is amazing how much food we ate but not surprisingly, I was afraid of food for the rest of the week {extreme sadness.} Hopefully, that's never happened to you before! :)

my outfit
//ASOS leather jacket, F21 blue velvet romper, BM Starry night legs, over-the-knee boots, Free People bag, UO peace hoops.

Michelle's blog--> nebularain.blogspot.com

68 comments:

  1. wow! so many yummy foods! and both of you look so adorable<3 I am loving the sliced apple bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those leggings look kind of awesome-sauce!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the leggings and the tights! your blog is making me so hungry
    xx

    www.therefinedrepository.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. both of you looks so cute! i love your printed leggings and the gorgeous velvet dress, i've never seen anyone match anything like this before, until you perfectly did it! and your friend has such a great style too, i love her stitched prints legging matched with the red lace dress, you both are geniuses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of you looks so cute! i love your printed leggings and the gorgeous velvet dress, i've never seen anyone match anything like this before, until you perfectly did it! and your friend has such a great style too, i love her stitched prints legging matched with the red lace dress, you both are geniuses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so hungry right now... Great earrings.

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur legging! and oh i want the foodddsss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks soooo good! And I love your outfits. Expecially the red dress and the art- tights :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post has made me hungry now!

    Following you now :)
    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Food looks so yummy! I love udon noodles!


    Black&Vanilla
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pics and I really like your red dress. Wow. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like your hessian boots!!))
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your leather jackets!!! And I see makis!

    xx Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing food! I love sushi & udon c:
    You have amazing boots you know!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cuteness! Thank you so much for stopping by and following! I am more than happy to follow you GFC and Bloglovin.
    Happy weekend!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great!
    And omg.. delicious food!

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You both look incredible :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. those pants look awesome!! you look great. I am your newest follower via GFC. stop by my blog and follow back if you'd like!!
    xox
    theoutfitaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You amaze me with the pics of the sea food, I LOVE SEA FOOD i will eat that every day always , just love it !!

    Wanna thank u for visiting me and leaving your comment, it means a lot !! Love to meet bloggers from all over the world !!

    Kisses from Argentina

    Rem
    http://fromthelittlevenice.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow great blog! Love these pics! Wanna follow each other? Come by and let me know :) xoxo

    www.fashionmvenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. These food pictures look very yummy! I'm following your blog, will be a guide for me as I recently moved to Philadelphia. Hubby and I will be going to NYC soon, so I will check out your blog for restaurant ideas.
    Abigail K
    www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both of you look fantastic! I'm loving your simple yet very cool ensemble--especially those incredible Starry Night leggings! Japanese food is something of an immense weakness for me, so I nearly swooned at that photo of the sashimi and sushi!

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great food, great outfit !!!


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  24. ... hi dear....really love your leggings...great outfit ^^
    what do you think to follow each other??
    I'll wait for you on my blog...
    kiss and have an happy day
    vendy

    follow me:
    the simple life of rich people blog
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople

    ReplyDelete
  25. hi i find your blog interesting :) so i am following you now :) id appreciate if you follow back :)
    x♥x♥
    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your food looks soo good, gosh I'm almost drooling now! x

    Raves 'nd Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  27. love your style ;)
    I like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)
    XO MP.

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love your style dear, you look stunning with that leather jackets and of course your legging <3
    i hope we can follow each other dear :)

    xoxo
    verockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing Pictures! Love the Apple-Bag :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  30. that red riding hood outfit is really cute - suits you so well!! and the food looks so delicious. xo j.

    http://stereotypicallyme-julie.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  31. great pictures:))thank you so much for following dear:)) I am now following you too!!:) keep in touch darling!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. great post,I'm in love with your bag:)
    Thank you for your lovely comment in my blog:)
    kisses
    new post on my blog:
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great leggings!
    So lovely!!
    visit my blog

    http://lornea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happily following back on GFC and Bloglovin :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  35. aww so sad the starry night legs are covered up! but I guess those boots need to be shown off too <3 great outfit! <3

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. hai,

    I'm from Indonesia. nice to meet you
    I like udon....


    http://exvis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. amazing pictures!! what camera are you using btw? love it! :) anyway, would you like to follow each other? just let me know dear! i swear i'm going to follow you back ;)

    stay sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  38. oh i'm looking forward to watching wreck-it-ralph and been hearing nice things about it! love the interesting leggings and all that food...yum!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. cool leggings! remind me to van gogh paintings ;)

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. i love your leggings! they are so darling. wonderful outfit. i love sushi too!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. the food looks super yummy!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. nice look, and i really like your legging.. that coool print.. and you seem had a great day with so many food and all look so tasty.. uhmmm yummy...

    kuti
    www.ishootstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. The black boots are amazing!! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. in love with your earings :))
    looks great with those leather jacket dear !
    im following you now , mid to visit mine ?

    xoxo :*

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love the knee high boots, I really want a pair

    Please check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  46. Que guapas estáis las dos.
    Un beso desde España.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow! love love love this post!
    You're soo pretty!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  48. wow your leggins is tops + your boots! love em

    ReplyDelete
  49. ah love those BM leggings! such a cute idea to take the famous painting onto a pair of leggings haha.

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi, I just found your blog, its really nice. I like the great use of pictures, and the way you relate to them.
    That bag is amazing, I might have to go on a little internet search.
    Keep it up! I'll be back :)
    x

    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the first pair of leggings you were wearing stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  52. OH sorry forgot to mention I love your blog and am now following!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Your boots are amazing, I love them...
    Maybe we could follow each other? My blog is just starting out

    HTTP://JAYHAGS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  54. Very pretty pics!!
    xx
    Nattalie
    http://just-takeiteasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  55. Very preety picutres. I love that black boots ^^

    <3

    Would you like follow each other?:)

    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. This is a cool combination of cool stuff :)
    XoXo
    Patinka
    please visit and follow patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign