Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Shortened Autumn




Yesterday the no'easter hit us and left us with snow. At first I thought it was not going to stick but by the time I got out of work, I was walking through a winter wonderland on campus with my friend. At least it was a pretty sight, even though snow was hitting us in the face and our umbrellas kept flying inside-out. It seemed like autumn disappeared and all I have left are these photos that I took last week. At least I am already in the mood for holiday music... :)

Stay warm!! 

34 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!
    I lOVE your work!! XO
    www.bow-designs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! very dark and romantic :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cut shoes and amazing pictures!!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn walks are the best, beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics!!! are so artistic!!
    I invite you to follow my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it, hope that you like it!!! kisses , Marika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaww, I wish I can see autumn leaves in person. Great photos, dearie! :)


    ~Elle
    http://littellebratontheloose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your boots girl ! Also love the pictures you took :)

    Have a Fantastic Friday !!


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is such a great post. You got really cool pics! don't feel hesitate to visit my blog:)


    Regards,
    Diaz Hadian http://diazhadian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. autumn leaves are so pretty

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful pictures!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos, they are very beautiful.

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. those are super adorable autumn photos :D
    love those ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. thnx for following honey.. followed back.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. such lovely photos :)
    i'm in the holiday mood already!

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pictures!I can't believe it's almost winter!


    http://theotherside-bg.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gotta love fall! :D

    Yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Autumn! It feels so far away living in California, the crisp air and the changing leaves x

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful pictures :)

    http://stil-houette.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  19. stunning photos!!! you have quite an eye!
    love your blog!
    following you now :)
    would love if you stopped by my blog sometime and followed if you liked!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos! I love autumn!

    Simona
    http://vintagelooksimona.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  21. great photos!!!!!
    visit my blog

    http://lornea.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have beautiful pictures! so inspirational! i just posted some similar autumn photos on my blog

    http://mamilles.blogspot.no/

    If you would like to see ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign