Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thrift & Haul; part-one

{Candle from Target}
{Vanilla Flavored!}
{Even the box cover was adorable}

{Leather skull bag found at Buffalo Exchange}
{Chiffon, found at Buffalo Exchange}
{Michelle (my sister) warned me that I would love it - I do!}
{Back-side of the dress}
{Front of the dress}
{Cardigans from Buffalo Exchange}

{I bought this because of its fabric}
{Sleeve detail}
{Pockets?! That's a yes. This cardi is actually quite long.}
{This fits into my recent sun and moon obsession.}
{A jumper that was on sale at UO. Not a thrift but so cute!!}
{It has a fuzzy tail!}
















































I have been so busy, this blog has been put on the back-burner; sorry! I actually took these photos weeks ago but forgot to post them. I went to on an early holiday shopping-spree at Target to buy chocolate to make goodie-bags. I also popped myself into Buffalo Exchange one day after I got my nose pierced. Buffalo Exchange had some awesome finds! I particularly have been abusing the heck out of those two cardigans - they are perfect to layer up for the winter and they only cost about $20 each. I have more thrift-trip finds, so that should come up in my next post when I get to! :)

In the meantime, we are in total holiday mood at work. All deck'ed out, and playing the holiday station from pandora; yay!! Are you excited for the holidays too?

49 comments:

  1. amazing finds! Makes me wanna go thrifting!! Checkout my gift guide of the week: For the Co-workers! Follow if you like!
    -Jenn

    A Pop of Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skulls bag!

    Thank you for commenting on my blog and following me, I am following you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome stuff

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/12/one-of-kind.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. great purchases~

    Following you too now!

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so cute!!! I very much enjoyed reading your blog! just followed your blog. Hope you follow back too! ^_^

    http://locloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautfil pieces! Especially that sweater with the rabbit :)
    Have a great day dear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome finds! I LOVE panda shirt!

    I'm very happy I came along at your blog. love it totally

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely things!!Great blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great gets! The Panda shirt is soooo awesome


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for commenting my blog hun :) love this haul, that dress is frikkin amazing!! great taste xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful items! I love the blouse and dress :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome purchases!
    love your style dear, how would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC?

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following hun, just followed you back :)
      xo

      Delete
  13. amazing blog!!! i follow you now with bloglovin and GFC ;)
    i would love to follow me back because I really love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your blog! and the red sweater is too cute
    sending you a follow:) feel free to check out my blog as well
    xx
    http://opposingfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Just found your blog. I love holidays not only because I get a week off in Christmas and New Year but also because it's the time of the year where in I am able to reunite with my family and relatives.

    Please check my blog and maybe we can follow each other? Thanks.

    www.cheekypetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi dear thanks for visited my blog :)
    i love love love the top! so cool! :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool stuffs you got! :) Lovin each of those stuffs :)

    'm lovin your outfit! you are so stunning :) love your blog lay out too ^_^

    Btw, am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here's the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Looking forward for your participation :)
    Fallow my blog and I will SURELY follow your blog too :)
    Have a great day!

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. great haul! those candles are super cute! don't think i would want to burn them!

    great finds at buffalo exchange! everything looks amazing. you should do an outfit post with the stuff you found!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yes I agree, I feel bad using the candles haha. I'll try to do an outfit post. hopefully I will get some time soon to do one... :)

      Delete
  19. this is soo neeat!! love the little animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous outfits! love it!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    the casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow! So many great things,I want them all ! :O Can't even choose which one is my favourite ! Bag is perfect!

    Following you via GFC&Bloglovin,hope you can check out my blog,xo

    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely post, creative buys,I love it! I will be very happy if you also check out my blog :) would you like to follow each other via bloglovin and gfc?
    Have a nice week!
    xoxo

    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love especially the candles!

    xx http://thefashionencore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great buys. Love these earrings and the knitted shirt with rabbit :3
    Hmm I am in love with Holidays. Just drinking coffee and sleeping around haha :D
    Aree , your new follower
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This haul is so nice!! The packaging of the candles are so cute~~ I love the panda shirt and the printed dress so much.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow, amazing buys <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the skull bag!
    Rocío
    fashioningmylifeindc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow you got some fab items, the bag is super cool x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great finds! love your baggggg <3<3
    thanks for comenting on my blog!

    kisses from Portugal :D

    heart-sease.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  30. I can't believe I just found your blog! I have been missing out all of this time! I am now obsessed, needless to say :) I love your outfits and you inspire me! I run a lifestyle blog and think we should be blogging buddies! :)

    emilyanncutillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. The bag looks gorgeous and the candle is very cute :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. Most favorited : panda printed shirt, scenery printed dress and skull bag <3 nice haul <3

    anyway, i'm following you now, if you like my blog you can follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. The bunny sweater is absolutely adorable! I want one.


    www.sweetdarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the panda shirt!!!

    http://beautybubblesinyourlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful pieces, I love your bag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. i absolutely love the Leather skull bag it's soo pretty!
    check out my blog x x
    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow, you definitely hauled some great things! I love your blouses. It inspires me to go thrifting more often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign