Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thrift & Haul; part-two

{I kept debating to-buy or not-to-buy this dress in the store.}

{Velvet bow}

{The detailing}

{The necklace is so light! The earrings are dangly-fun.}

{Details in the print.}
{Silk map blouse}



These are the rest of the items I found when thrifting - this time from Beacon's Closet. Beacon's Closet has my favorite selection of jewelry and accessories but I had to control myself. It was ironic because when paying, the girl in front of me admitted that she has no control (she found gorgeous coats, jackets, everything.) It makes me wonder what my shopping weakness is. Do you have a specific shopping weakness?

P.S. In my next post, I will select some items from my thrifting haul and make a few outfits. :)

89 comments:

  1. That dress is absolutely gorgeous! You should definitely buy it!
    beautysplash
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! hope you can check out mine and follow back if you like!

    thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow in love with your first dress!!!amazing

    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stuff expecially the dress!! I follow you too! xo sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this stuff, gorgeous detail!
    i am now following you, would love if you followed back xx

    http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You found some great finds. The print on that shirt is beautiful! I'm glad I came across your blog. I'm your newest follower now on BL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a great haul<3 the necklace looks so gorgeous! I never checked out beacon's closet. The only consignment store I've been to is buffalo exchange. they have some really cute finds ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome finds, I have no self control either while shopping!
    Those earrings are super cool, and the globe print on that blouse is amazing :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this especially that black and white print dress.

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have such a lovely style! I love to read your posts and enjoy your pictures!
    keep on doing this, xx Emma

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow all of u're purchases are gr8... pls check out my blog if u want.. i'd love to know u're views on it..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Świetne ubranka !!
    I follow your blog and you? ;))

    www.takeabreakkk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool pieces! :)
    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Rae :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely stuff))
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The earrings are gorgeous!!! and loveeee your last blouse, cute!! <3
    well, my guilty pleasure when shopping is definitely outerwear! I LOVE any kind of outerwear! :)

    AllTheLusciousThings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! Love the first dress and my goodness i love the rest of the finds!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww I love the first dress and everything else!!

    Just followed your blog!

    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, you added so many wonderful stuff <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. love both of the dresses!
    love thrift shopping too,
    makes me proud when I find something realy cute and being realy cheap :P
    following you now

    xxx
    Meral
    Me-Peerless

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's amazing!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  21. Thank you for comming by :)

    Love your blog ,
    I am your new follower!

    Kisses from Bucharest
    Silvia


    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  22. amazing finds! the black and white dress is gorgeous!

    -Carol
    http://declarationofcaptivation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely dress


    New post on :
    Http://fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  24. great outfit!
    may be we can follow each other-let me know and I'll return the favor!
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. so nice dress!
    would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello beautiful, thank you for stopping by our blog. I feel great that we follow each other. I love the print of the dress, it's beautiful

    xoxo

    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/teide.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow this so amazing,honey!And inspiring for sure;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, lovely blog my dear! :]

    xx
    ekiem

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really like the first dress! <3 your blog is lovely

    I would love if you looked at my blog too, maybe follow on bloglovin? :)

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. great findings! my favorite is the first dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great finds! Umm particular shopping weakness? I have a lot of them, but if I had to pick only a couple I would say shoes and dresses. Who doesn't have a weak spot for a great pair of shoes?

    xo Jenny
    [archi]dress

    ReplyDelete
  32. The detailing on these clothes and accessories are gorgeous! It definitely makes me want to go thrift store hunting!

    - K.

    www.boardwalksandboulevards.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like this post so much: these purchases are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the MyBeautyBox giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow lovely purchases! i am in love with the dress!!! i follow u on gfc! wanna follow back? hope u like my blog too! giulia
    fashionmamas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. great post!Lovely dress!
    Thank you Winnie for the lovely
    comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amazing thrifted finds :)
    love the 2nd dress.. love the prints <333

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome choice! You got a great taste, and your blog is really fun to read! Please check out my new post and tell me what you think, it means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, nice blog! :-) thank you for your comment last time! I will visit you more often!

    ReplyDelete
  39. i love the embroidery detail on that black dress. good find!

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. oh, what lovely stuff you bought! really great!! also love the skull bag from the last post. xo j. Stereo|typically Me

    ReplyDelete
  41. the dress is so pretty!

    http://mytigermx.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  42. great items!!!
    thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
    I'm already following you via GFC, would you like to follow me back? Because I couldn't find you in my list:(
    thank you kisses
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. LOVE all of these pieces and your blog! Can't wait to follow along!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  44. The first dress is so gorgeous!

    Love from NY
    xx Arushi
    www.bohemianlikeyou.net

    ReplyDelete
  45. So lovely!
    Mind to follow each other?

    Jessie xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. Girl, your blog is amazing.. I'm totally in love with it, just discovered and already become an addiction! Can't wait reading more from you,I'm your newest follower <3

    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wooow Love the details of the items.
    Details make the difference ♥

    I can't wait to see a new outfit.

    - Stéphanie T.
    http://the-empire-state-of-mind.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Looks like you've done some pretty great thrifting!! I think I need to follow in your footsteps soon!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment!
    -Tiffany
    http://stylesidebar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great post, inspiring! ♥ XOXO

    www.sohamokdad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. i love the blouse!

    from: http://only4feet9.blogspot.com visit and comment to follow each other maybe? :)
    have a nice day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love the second dress! love it!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  52. awesome haul!

    following you now :)


    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. amazing finds!! beacons always delivers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  54. the first dress is so cute! and the 2nd one has an amazing print, wow

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wonderful finds!
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. The printed dress and shirts are SUCH good finds. The print on the dress reminds me of Aubrey Beardsley's artwork (http://www.wormfood.com/savoy/).

    Wants it.

    ReplyDelete
  57. love the dress's details <3
    now i feel like shopping after seeing your post :p

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  58. lovely!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  59. i love it !

    if you wont we can follow each other

    ReplyDelete
  60. The items look really unique and are such good buys! Love it! xx

    http://rienbautista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. Oh some beautiful things here, the jewellery is gorgeous and some really amazing fabrics and colours, love the haul


    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  62. Can I come thrifting with you? wow there amazing finds

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like the moon neckless and the dress looks good!!!

    http://beautybubblesinyourlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love the first dress :)

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://www.valstyle.com/ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  65. so much great stuff!! newest follower, cant wait to see what you post in the future- jade xxx

    alright-blondie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  66. love the dreamcatcher earrings!

    www.wallflowerhayleyhoward.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  67. Ohhhhhhh love that dress!! I also love your blog header, so simply and elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  68. thrifting is the best! its amazing what you can find!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  69. In Love with the dressss ♥

    xoxo,Jules

    ReplyDelete
  70. That first dress is so so beautiful!! I am having a giveaway at the moment, I have no idea if you'd be interested but I thought I'd let you know so you could take a look and enter if you wanted :) http://improvisedintentions.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  71. LOVE this post! Im another new york blogger, I blog about NY style, Food, Passion for makeup and just running around my awesome city. Would love if you checked it out, Lets follow eachother! :)

    
http://www.cynthiasnydose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  72. love your blog!
    I am now following you!
    make sure you check out my blog and follow me back xxx

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Beautiful dress!!!!! www.maridress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. That crescent moon necklace is a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Ahhhh that dress with the people on it is SIIIIICCCKK!!! And that moon necklace is beautiful, I love stuff like this....that's why I love going to charity shops (aka, thrift stores)..that's where all the gems are :-)
    xxxxxxxxxx

    segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign