Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ten Degrees Fahrenheit: MAD

There are times where I love winter accessories. The scarves, the gloves, thick socks, hats, and ear muffs. BUT it has gotten way too cold in New York and my body feels too frozen to enjoy it. With the days ranging from a few degrees to twenty degrees fahrenheit, my outfits revolve around comfort and warmth. I went to the Museum of Arts and Design with my sister and opted for complete warmth with my Uniqlo fleece top. How many days until the weather warms up again?!?!
{I usually add a pop of color but today I kept it simple in grays and some green.}




{Aren't my cats cute?! purrr.}


{Hot bar from Whole Foods.}
{Heyo my sister's got blue hair.}
{Made of cards all stacked together.}
{Figures + Fashion}

{I love my huge purple Gaiam bag. It can fit my yoga mat on the bottom! All my day's essentials fit.}

\\Coat: Zara; Fleece: Uniqlo; Lace pencil skirt: Zara; Turtle fur: Paragon; Cat hat: booth at comicon; Hiking boots: Vagabond; Sports bag: Gaiam; Black lipstick: Kat Von D. 

xoxo.

42 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing outfit;)
    Have a great day! <3
    Kisses from Ukraine
    x Maria from UKRAINIAN STYLISH REPORT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black lipstick looks so darn cool on you! ☺

    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black lipstick is my fav! It looks perfect on you ^^ Really liking the eared hat too

    ❤ Little Owl's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos; your outfit is so chic, i love it! you and your sister are so pretty!

    i followed you on bloglovin, would you mind checking out my blog and maybe following back, it would mean a lot?:) I don't normally ask >.<

    Zoe xo
    http://www.z0elouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stylish! love the skirt ;) I have just found your blog and I like it! Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know and I will be back here!
    Kisses
    www.alphasdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. still looking very stylish even with the cold! go you

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cute outfit, I can't wait until the weather heats up either!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can really pull of black lipstick, you go girl! :)

    http://ariannachatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cat hat is the most adorable thing ever! Love your jacket :)

    www.navellina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your skirt Miss! And what a cute beanie!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coat and skirt are absolutely gorgeous! Awesome look!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that skirt.

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. How beautiful, thanks for the useful post! I follow you, I'll be glad mutual friendship and subscription!

    Miranda
    http://mirandabeautyworld.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so pretty!!! I love your skirt!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great! That lace part of your skirt is so lovely. I know what you mean about just wanting to keep warm and comfy; I'm normally go totally undercover in black and snuggly pieces in the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I can relate. Especially when two layers of parts become necessary!

      Delete
  16. Lovely blog, love your black heals!

    http://kelliemiyoko.blogspot.com

    x Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit and post, love your blog! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your outfit is really cool, love your sis' blue hair

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a nice look.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow.. can't believe it's that cold at your area right now.. it's freezing! You still manage to look fierce and gorgeous through all the coldness.. love your outfit alot, especially the lace skirt :) The hat with little ears are just too cute.. I need to get my hands on that! =D

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice style! love the shoes!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woow so cute, I really like the outfit :)

    Kisses,
    http://thedailydreamergirl.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the skirt you're wearing here. So pretty! :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. That cat hat is so wonderful! Loved the ears! And what a fantastic day you had! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. you look so cute, love the skirt!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love for us to keep in touch!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign