Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

West Coast Munching

I recently went to California for some adventures and it was dreadful for me to come back to New York to freezing temperatures. Other than sunny skies, and awesome company, food was the main highlight of the trip. What I loved the most was the dim sum in San Francisco... okay or the Korean BBQ in L.A... I cannot wait to go back!!
{Fries with pastrami and gravy.
I am craving this RIGHT NOW.}
{haha, what a cute sign.}


{I ordered the Frank Sinatra. Pleasantly yummy.}
{at Taqueria El Farolito}

{I usually hate burritos but West coast burritos won me over.}
{Could not be in San Francisco without some chowder.}
{Dessert at Ghirardelli.}
{Taiwanese shaved ice: assorted toppings.}
{Genova's Deli.}
{Burger from Father's Office.}
{Taking spring rolls to another level.} 
{Boiling crab in L.A.}
{Dinner at Disneyland.}
{Mickey face beignets.}
{Midnight snacking on carne asada fries.}
{Sen Jian Bao.
And yes, loaded with soup inside.}
{BBQ feast primarily for the tri tip sandwiches.}

What do you love to eat in California?!?!
hugs&kisses,
Winnie

22 comments:

  1. great blog!! everything looks so yummy! xx thanks for sharing!

    http://cvalerou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! all this food is making me super hungry!!

    have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh.. Great Blog !@ it looks so yummy... Thanks for Sharing this :)

    Denim Top and Jeans

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog! :)
    I figured I'd pop by to tell you that I did actually get lost in Venice one night. The whole city is like a labyrinth- the buildings are tall and the streets are narrow. And they all look so much alike! We made a wrong turn and ended up walking in circles for around half an hour until we found our way back to the main square. Even being lost in that city was not scary. It felt like a pleasant unplanned promenade. So pleasant I almost want to wish you to lose your direction there as well, haha! :)

    http://fashionwhit.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks delicious! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning photos, you're making me hungry !! Xxx Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks soo goood! xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your comment! This looks SOOO yummy!!!

    xx opinionslave.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow.. food overload, they all look soo appetizing!! Such interesting dishes too.. I want to try them all =D

    www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ADORE LA. These pictures have made me verryyyy hungry too! xx

    MissyRed.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my word, those chips literally look like the most incredible things I have ever seen. Suddenly SO hungry ;)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. I get hungry myself every time I look at this post. :)

      Delete
  13. OMG that look's so good.
    xoxo, http://adonadasushi.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Dear!

    I really like your Blog. Interesting Posts. Do you want to support each other and follow on Bloglovin and/or GFC? Hope we stay in touch :)

    Greetings, Sophia
    Instagram:sophiaton_
    Blog: www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign