Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Dr. Marten Tattoo Sleeves



I went to Milan earlier this month for a day and was inspired by how stylish everyone seemed to be. Even when dressed casually, people had a chic sophisticated charm to their look. I felt like I stood out with my new Docs as many people wore much more neutral colors. But I absolutely LOVE them!! These are called 1460 Tattoo Sleeve Ankle boots. Personally, if I was to get a tattoo sleeve, it would be something similar to this theme. Ah tattoos. ♥


{So many pigeons... shivers.}
{Ended the afternoon with really yummy snacks.}

I have an om tattoo. Do you have a tattoo? If so, of what? And if not, would you get one?

xoxo,
winscribbles

102 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Dr Martens look so cool! You look great <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo's on your blog are stunning!
    chantelle | chanbelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics !

    I am following you now. :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the place looks so wonderful!!

    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures! x
    - impatientperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are such nice pictures! Love the boots! Thanks for your comment! http://cosmicconfession.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg your shoes! Thats cool I always love docmart and I think your shoes looks so great!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!
    Would you like to follow each other ? let me know and I'll follow back!
    have a good weekend!
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shoes! Kiss
    http://lebalzi.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post :) nice weekend :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thoose boots are so original !
    I have two pairs of Dr. Martens and i love them !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pics, your Docs are amazing! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  15. now i follow you on gfc and bloglovin!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG the shoes! Great pictures! (:

    Have a great weekend!
    ♥ www.thekawaiiplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really want a tattoo but I am too nervous to get one! I love these shoes though, so unique!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't have any tattoos and I don't think I'd be brave enough to get one!

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are amazing! I had my eye on some more vibrant tattoo-like Docs, but if they have these too, I might pick them instead.
    And I agree, sleeves are definitely the best tattoo option. I'm sure I'll never get any tattoos, but if I did plan on it, a sleeve would be my first choice too.

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool! I am curious to which docs you have your eye on! :D

      Delete
  20. Stunning pictures and such a cool look, love your boots. *__*
    Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your Dr Martens look incredible! I don't have a tattoo as I'm way too indecisive but think they look amazing!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my I can relate to the indecisiveness for tattoos!

      Delete
  22. Hi gorgeous! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I'm now following you on Bloglovin :)
    These pictures in Milan are stunning, just like the city itself! And your dr martens are SO cool. I do have two tattoos, one is a treble cleaf and the other one is a phrase that Amy Winehouse had tattoed that says: "Never clip my wings".
    Let's keep in touch!

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "never clip my wings" is a nice choice. unique too :)

      Delete
  23. Beautiful pics!! I really love you, followback? Huge kisses :)

    http://ariadnarules.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the boots, doc martens are the best :) I have a little tattoo on my ribcage, it says "memento mori" I want to have some teacups on my leg as well and a little tree somewhere ! xx

    ughh I think your one of my new fav bloggers!! Love your style, esp your hair is perfect x3 I´m German and I used to live in Manchester last year, going home felt so horrible, now I´m moving there again haha! xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you are so sweet Susan. teacups and a tree sound cute ideas for a tattoo. :)
      ah so you are back in Manchester soon again?

      Delete
  25. Amazing photos, those boots are fierce!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tatoo boots are great! I need it for my tattoo bag!
    And this place looks like paradise!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice post!
    Love the boots....
    I'm following you via GFC,kindly follow back...
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. The Dr. Martens look so cool
    and aww, I get hungry when I see the food. ;D

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  29. cool docs! I was thinking of getting a tattoo but decided not to haha. thanks for visiting my blog! you're so lucky to be living in the city :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your boots! And I love Milan! :) Did you take the stairs or the lift up the Duomo? I thought I'd save a few euros by taking the stairs but ended up spending it back as I "rewarded" myself after with gelato, hahaha :)

    Have a good Sunday!

    xx
    Reg of heyrocketgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great post, and lovely clicks! :) x

    luvleenb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. those dr martins are sooooo awesome! love the print! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Those tattoo doc boots rock :) I have a love heart with my name on it and I really want to get a moth tattoo on my thigh next!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your boots are amazing! I have a few tattoos and may add to my collection x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love those boots! Great pics

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ahhh perfect shoes! But I want the same in different colours :)


    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I really like your shoes, they are something special.:) <3
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is such a great read! Very lovely photos too. Happy Monday dear! :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  39. oh love your docs! planning on buying a pair for myself soon :)

    Palma1990

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me such a kind comment. I've lived two years in Milan, so I have a deep love for the city! <3 But I'm also scared of the birds, haha! I have two tattoos, and I want a third :) You can see my tattoos at http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/2013/08/a-tattoo-is-true-poetic-creation-and-is.html.

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Those shoes are absolutely amazing ♥ Like them very much. They are looking stunning :)
    I love tattoos. I have 3 tattoos. One is a little "hope" sign on my forearm, a butterfly back of my neck and the Deathly Hallows from Harry Potter (yes, i'm HP freak :D ) on my instep. Tattoos are amazing and I can't wait for the next tattoo.

    Btw - yeees, i got my second AirMax and I absolutely love them ♥ Can't want to show you on my blog :-*

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Looking adorable in those sweet boots! I don't have a tat, but I sure love those boots! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amazing pics, also i love that floral boots. very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  44. These city is always so magic and your pics are amazing!

    My last post: Crafty layers

    Shopping Girls

    ReplyDelete
  45. Great! Love it!
    Maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  46. Omg your Docs are SO cool! Love them! I have a tattoo, a swarm of birds flying up my arm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the Docs, and you're so lucky to go to Milan! Following you now!

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'Bath Life'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great! !Nice shoes! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi sweetie!
    Great post, so beautiful city!
    And love your booties
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  50. those look cool. not really into tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  51. Cool boots! I don't own a tattoo... yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi dear!!! Great blog! I'm following you on GFC! I would be very happy if you could visit mine and follow me as well!! kisses from Spain!

    Y LAS BAILARINAS EN EL BOLSO

    ReplyDelete
  53. LOVE the boots - you can never go wrong with Docs and I too love a casual but stylish carefree style. Berlin is a lot like that.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love your photos. I have a pair of Dr Martens, but they just keep giving me blisters (over a year in of wearing them..) but they look fab! x


    Mrsinlondon blog | Lifestyle | Fashion | Travel | reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are my second pair of docs. My first pair also gave me blisters, ironically it started a years after I already broke them in. weird huh but I still love docs. :/

      Delete
  55. Great post! :)

    dianadblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Loving your shoes!
    i don't have any tattoo,
    but I would love to have a tiny little tattoo on my ankle

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    I'm following you on GFC #518,
    mind to follow me back?

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. These shoes are amazing!
    I follow you with pleasure if you should pass by my blog. ^ - ^

    www.ilcoloratomondoditerri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love this shoes, amazing print! ;-)
    xoxo,
    xiyavalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Adorable! Also love the yummy Food :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  60. really liking the martens! i don't see myself as a tattoo person, but i do admire nice ones on people who really suit them, haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  61. oh my dear, these pictures are great! love it :) I don't have a tattoo, but I would like to get 1 or 2! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  62. I love theses boots, they are so cute ! I am little obsessed with tattoos and getting a sleeve of my own.
    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hello! So in love for the boots, fantastic place.
    *new follower in the blog
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  64. Those DMs are amazing!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I haven't seen this pattern on DM yet, they are wonderful!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Those boots are to DIE for! <3 I love Italy so much, it's such a beautiful country! I should really check out Milan on my next visit! x

    I'm a newbie blogger hoping to make some friends in the blogging community, if you're at all interested! :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    xx Chontelle Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Italy too! I cannot wait to explore more areas. Where would you recommend to visit in Italy? Milan wasn't my top favorite city, though I did not visit for long either.

      Delete
  67. Lovely pictures.Amazing shoes!
    Check my blog

    www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Nice prints and place! I'd love to go there! x
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  69. Oh my goodness, those DMs are the best things ever!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  70. Que maximo amei o look belas imagens arrasou
    Curta e siga o meu canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34

    ReplyDelete
  71. The photos are amazing! ;)
    http://hanaylena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign