Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Rosey.

{Because this print is in black and white, I find myself wearing this from Autumn through Spring.}

{Thigh high and platforms?! YES PLEASE!
p.s. They stay on really well.}
{Rings from my sister, and gel nail art.}
\\Dress: H&M; Leather Jacket: Asos; Thigh-high Boots: River Island;

{Not roses, but tulips. Ending Wednesday with some fresh scent.}

xoxo,
winscribbles

82 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty dress, those platforms are gorgeous :)

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those tights!!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely dress, love the tights, too! They're so cute! You look awesome in that outfit, dear :)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous outfit, everything about it! And your nails are so beautiful! x

    Come visit my blog if you're interested! :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    xx Chontelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice dress. :)
    Best regards,
    rinx
    Please do drop by my blog if you have some time at http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com :) You might find it interesting. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! ♥

    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice dress. I like your outfit .

    http://www.trendin.com/buy-apparels-online_9

    ReplyDelete
  8. This great styling looks, Beautifully!
    all I really like, you always so lovely you look on the pictures, perfect, beautiful dress :)

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice look! Love this dress! Thanks dor your comment! :) http://cosmicconfession.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dress! x :)
    I've just followed your blog via GFC <3

    Lots of love
    Farah <3 - Impatient Person

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely outfit. I'm crazy about that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so perfect here :O I absolutely love your photos in this post. Your dress is really cute and makes a very nice contrast with your tight high boots! Love it.. :)

    Keep smile, xx

    www.mein-traumleben.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the dress! The leather jacket goes well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post! :)

    dianadblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow you look so pretty. the dress really perfect on you!
    TOM AND TINS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the monochrome floral print and those nails look fab <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your outfit is really cute ! I LOVE your nailart and your rings ;) Thanks for your comment on my blog ! xox http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful outfit, love your dress. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  19. urgh those thigh highs are gorgeous! also love your lip colour!

    illustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really cute outfit. I love every piece especially the rings. I followed you on GFC

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute outfit! I love your outfit. You have beautiful hair too!

    Steph
    hellostephni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. that dress is so pretty,
    I love the print.
    :)


    Ms. Kei
    P.S.
    i am now following your blog
    through GFC & Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the mix of the lather jacket and this dress! Great!

    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh how I wish I get to wear some thigh-high boots here in KL. you look gorgeous x

    x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's nice to have fresh flowers, isn't it? I used to do that when I just moved in, but slowly forgot about it. Maybe again this Spring:)

    P.S. Good luck with your goals as well! They sounded like Spring would be the perfect time to tackle them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look so pretty girl! Love your dress! ♥
    Thank you for your comment!
    I am following you on Bloglovin and GFC, hope that you will follow back!

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  27. your hair looks great, so rockchick like! Was thinking of going a colour like that :D and these boots are SO cool. I´ve just followed you on bloglovin :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh very gorgeous outfit
    I love it everything about this coordinate
    Now I´m following you in GFC #530 and Bloglovin´#185
    I hope your follow me back in both
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely dress, and the knee socks are so cute *o*

    I'm following you. Follow back?
    My blog: Sleepy Deer

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great outfit, I'm in love with the dress :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2015/02/african-vibe.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. That dress looks gorgeous on you! Love your nails and the flowers are beautiful.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. You are sooo pretty (and I love your nails)!
    xx Elisa
    www.francinesplacediy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is such a beautiful look and perfect for springtime, great styling :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love it!! So gorgeous, and such great styling. I love the thigh-highs especially, and that dress is just perfect! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. The print on your dress is beautiful, such a great transitional piece!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  36. You look absolutely stunning, I love the tights!

    Meme xx

    New post:
    '10 Things Boy's Just Don't Understand'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amazing dress! I love how you styled it with the boots and the leather jacket
    You have a lovely blog, if you are interested we can follow each other on GFC :)
    let me know!
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, Mai ♥

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such an adorable dress! I love it paired back with the boots

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  39. Amazing post again <3 I really like your blog ! :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. what a cute dress!! love your nails too, the color is divine :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. beautiful outfit! i love your dress! so stunning :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Team floral prints and the socks look so good and stylish (: x

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi!
    My name is Diana, was glad to be friends! :)
    Good post!
    I follow you! Come and you? :)))
    http://mirandabeautyworld.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lovely boots! They look very chic! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind comment :)

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  45. You look adorable! I love the floral print dress and those boots are fabulous! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is so pretty! I love the combo of the dress and tights, I can see a bit of 90s grunge look here! :) Fab boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nice dress and cute nails :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Loving the details of your leather jacket! Really a fan of mixing sweet details like florals with something more edgy :)

    xx
    Reg of heyrocketgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great!

    http://irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the dress!
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-birthday-dinner.html

    ReplyDelete
  51. Gorgeous photos, lovely post and beautiful dress ;))

    http://withinstalovealex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a pretty Dress ,it suits you perfect! You look beautiful :)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love your style :D

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love the dress. You are so cute! :)

    Tori

    www.togjar.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. You look so lovely in this dress! I like your nails! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  56. OH MY, this outfit is hawt!
    Loving the boots and tights, they look great together with the little bows poking out :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  57. Lovely! Thank you for sharing this to us. Hope you have an awesome Wednesday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  58. Look, accessories, botas, maravilhosos arrasou, unhas perfeitas.
    Curta e siga o meu canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_PCR9rMnVk

    ReplyDelete
  59. The thigh high boots are ridiculously amazing. They'd give any look the perfect amount of edge. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  60. Really cute outfit! xx

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. You looking too cute! Love the floral dress!

    Thank you for visiting me and leaving me a lovely comment:)
    Following you now vis GFC and Bloglovin:)
    xoxo
    Epsita

    www.thepositivewindow.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi you have amazing flowers dress! :)

    http://gagenka.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign