Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Apples and Silk

{I love this silk top, it is so comfortable and versatile.}

Finals are over!!! I forgot how bittersweet it feels, to finish school. It is exciting to finish a program yet it is also scary to be changing routines, leaving a place that I got comfortable with, and going forward without a definite sense of security. But when things get too comfortable, it becomes boring and the learning stops... so onward with new challenges!

I do have to say, what I am most excited for the next two months is more free time. I cannot wait to go to kickboxing and yoga more often and spend time baking! :)


\\Silk top: Urban Outfitters; White mesh skirt: Missguided; Heels: Steve Madden; Apple bag: Aldo;



xoxo,
winscribbles

58 comments:

  1. Very chic outfit! Love the apple bag. Thank you for your comment on
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silk top and bag are lovely! !
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/05/fuschia.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! and your apple purse is so cute! :D haha Kickboxing sounds like a lot of fun, I would love to try it some day.

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww how cute is that bag! love the outfit from head to toe

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag os so cute and I love your top!

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit! Love your top.
    xx

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look! awesome blog too, will visit again! thanks for your lovely comment on mine! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute bralette!! looks great with the pencil skirt!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Winn,

    I love the feeling after having finished exams or term papers. I agree with you that it feels weird the first moment because one has spent so much time on learning. Sometimes, after weeks of learning, it can be a real challenge to get back to "normal" life again;)
    But kickboxing sounds quite exciting! I started a kickboxing course as well the last weeks. I hope that you'll enjoy your free time!

    Cheers,
    Mimi
    Mimi's Bulletin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit. I love your top and your bag is adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the top. ♥
    Very beautiful. :)

    xoxo
    Selly
    from SellysSecrets

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to you! I totally know your feelings!
    You look fantastic!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post just inspires me and energize my day! love reading it ♥

    New style post now posted love :)
    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This post is absolutely wonderful!

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great skirt and necklace!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very sexy outfit! Enjoy your free time, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look great. the apple bag is a cool find

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on completing finals! Love that bag and necklace.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wooow, I love it! Enjoy the week honey!

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaway: Polka dots dress

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin | Facebook

    (ღˇ◡ˇ)♥(ˇ∗ˇღ)

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow :D Great outfit! You look stunning! The skirt is perfect for summerdays :)
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh gosh, this is such a pretty outfit! kickboxing + yoga + bakings sounds perfect :)

    x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  23. That top is so cute on you. You look so chic!!! <3

    Have a great day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous bag, it's so cute!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice shoes
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/tailored-by-itailorcom.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice look pretty! I'm your #567 follower on GFC, follow back? :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. you look awesome! Loved your necklace and the heels!!
    xo
    Epsita

    www.thepositivewindow.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. nicely done ♥♥♥

    http://whalespa.net/pedicure-chairs

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a very cute top and heels.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice post as always! :)
    Kisses,
    Tijana

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. That silk top is wonderful, love the heels as well, great outfit! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne 1 von 5 Passport Strandtaschen auf meinen Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. So lovely! That is the most adorable handbag I've ever seen! I want one!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love those black heels! Turns the entire look into a very chic look! ;)

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your top is very gorgeous! I love the entire look! Congrats on finishing your finals, and have a great great Summer!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  36. love the outfit u look so stunning in it and carry it so well.
    www.rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ohhh wow, what a nice look! Thanks for your lovely comment! ♥ http://cosmicconfession.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nice outfit, great photos! I followed you on gfc and on bloglovin, id be happy if you did so, too♥
    xoxo,
    www.whatever0809.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Damn, you look absolutely amazing :) I love your heels !!!

    Have a nice day darling!

    XxXx

    www.mein-traumleben.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hello! Lovely outfit! I love your bag!

    www.helenapolanskyblog.com

    I Follow you. If you like my blog, you can follow me

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love this outfit :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute outfit !

    If you need more support, follow me on GFC, I'll follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  43. woah, so perfect dear x3 I love that bralet and how cute is that apple bag? :3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  44. The necklace and the top are so beautiful! x
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign