Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Be Peachy


Lincoln Center is a gorgeous, chic place. I forget how nice it is to be in that area, sit with good company, and people watch. My graduation convocation was at Lincoln Center and while most people took photos by the fountain, I decided to step aside. I chose this dress from Missguided. I rarely wear peach or light pink but I fell in love with the asymmetrical skirt. The dress is very fitting and comfortable to wear. My only disappointment is that the fabric was easily scratched by my necklace. :( Nevertheless, I love this dress.

\\Dress: Missguided; Heels: Vince Camuto; Bag: Michael Kors;


xoxo,
winscribbles

37 comments:

  1. The dress is so nice , I love it. xox

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything works so well together!!! the dress is perfect on you and i love your bag and shoes too!!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute chic dress! Love the design/style

    ephemeralfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoes envy! Gorg look on you dear!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Dress, amazing shoes

    Check out my new post on my blog
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Tahiti, Triest, Egypt, London...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, that dress looks so beautiful on you and I adore the colour!

    Lauren x
    The Fashion Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, peach is such a lovely colour on you! I adore the dress and its asymmetrical design, it's awesome!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable look! Love that dress, this colour looks great on you!

    xoxo
    Domestic cleaners Canary Wharf

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's such a pretty dress, and it suits you well. gorgeous xx

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very elegant and beautiful! Loving the shape of your dress (fits your great body perfectly)! :)
    Would you maybe like to follow each other? xoxo

    http://5foot7andbambieyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress looks so pretty !
    And you look so good.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colour of your dress suits you perfectly and I'm in love with the gladiator heels!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit hun - that dress is amazing! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so pretty in this peach dress, I love it!

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Winscribbles,

    congratulation to you graduation! Smart move to step aside; I don't understand why are people always pushing themselves on one small spot when the world is so big....

    Cannot wait to read more from you!

    Have a nice day,
    Zuzana

    http://allquietonthedreamerfront.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful dress, I like! I'm your new follower # 572, would you like to follow me back?

    www.thebeautybymisst.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the dress,I think I want one like that now,so pretty and the shoes are awesome too
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the dress! you look so pretty!
    Kisses from www.alphasdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! Love your Blog :)
    Hope you will visit me too.
    Greetings from Pakistan.
    xx

    Maria Speaks Prada

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love everything you're wearing dear
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2015/05/floral-print-navy-blue-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous dress and very stylish with the open heel booties. The red purse is a great touch.
    Thanks for visiting me a while back.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This dress really compliments you, love it!
    www.norawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've never seen this dress in this color, it's quite lovely. I'm not one to wear much pink/blush, but I like how the black balances it out.

    Z · JPOTTER

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the dress, really suits you :)

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    'I Quit Sugar For Life Recipe Book//GIVEAWAY'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. This us such a cuute look!! Love how you styled it! :)

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice dress.. You look amazing :)

    http://ovationspas.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign