Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Green Skirt



I have been quite stressed lately and cannot seem to stop myself from procrastinating on my finals. It was 77 degrees and that really cheered me up; I eagerly jumped into a skirt. I am obsessed with green and it shows here. I also decided to mix different textures together. I pulled the look together with my Tattoo Docs and kept the spurts of color going. 


{Green velvet headband from Urban Outfitters.}
{Make Up Forever Rouge Lipstick.}
{My velvet burned scarf and white furry bag.}
\\Cardigan: Ectote; Silk blouse: Asos; Asymmetrical skirt: Urban Outfitters; Boots: Dr. Marten; Bag: Ectote; 


xoxo,
winscribbles

123 comments:

  1. this skirt is so sexy! Love it!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combination
    Green fits you
    http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/05/lips-how-to-get-one-perfect-lips.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  3. the draping of your skirt is gorgeous! good luck on your finals.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit! The skirt and boots are lovely :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything! You are so pretty! Thank you for your comment on
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! your skirt is amazing and it looks great on you :D I know exactly how you feel finals are coming up for me as well in about a week and I've been stressing out; well kind of its just starting to hit me that the year is already over :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Desde luego unas imágenes muy bonitas, distintas... Un abrazo desde Murcia....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Winn :) that shade of lipstick is on point too x

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your green skirt is so pretty Winn. I'm not a fan of the lipstick on you. But, your other ensemble suits you well.




    www.iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post! I hope your finals go well, all the hard work and worrying will be worth it in the end :-) x x x

    http://aprilhannahblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very unusual and chic outfit! I like it :)
    Kisses
    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have really been loving these style skirts recently, I need to buy one
    www.norawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing looks :D and I love your lipstick :)



    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Shoes + Lipstick! :)

    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the shoes with that skirt, so cool x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so great. Those shoes are amazing!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have nice blog, i love it. I follow you on GFC, I hope that you will follow back. http://milasindinka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That skirt + them boots + that lipstick = match made in heaven. Such a great outfit post. Good luck on not procrastinating on your finals - I struggle with that too! x

    Ornella @ EUHNELLA

    ReplyDelete
  19. that skirt is love :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi dear
    Great and cool outfit
    Love the skirt, original shape
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute look !Would you like to follow each other ? :)

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so original and interesting, I was closely examining each detail of your attire. So fancy and chic! In addition, I must say those photographs turned out so great;)
    I'm your new follower with GFC, hope you can follow me back! Keep in touch!
    Wish you a wonderful day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very interesting skirt! Love how you styled it! Looking amazing babe!

    xx Jane
    www.janekhodos.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, this look fits you!
    Many thanks for your friendly words on my blog. Your blog is so full of love and now I want to ask you if you want to follow each other?
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your outfit! Everything you wear is perfectly fit one another! :)

    www.yoannita90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! i love this outfit on you, you look on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am obsessed with your skirt! I bought one from DailyLook last year, but have been on the hunt for more colors!

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this look

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. How fun are your photos! I really like the shape and fit of your wrap skirt.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina


    P.S. Enter to win a teeth whitening kit in my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  30. loving how you look v gypsy!

    www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amazing photos! Your smile is so pretty <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Really love your outfit and your hair ! Great!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your outfit is perfect :)

    Bisous from France,
    Sandy :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Really nice look! I love the green and baby pink combo!! :) x

    simplifypoison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Nice skirt ,beautifully green
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such a gorgeous skirt hun, I love khaki for any season but particularly perfect for spring :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow that's a beautiful skirt! hope we could follow each other dear. Let me know if you did, so that I can follow you back too. Much love!!!

    http://sartorialwackoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great outfit, love your boots! ^-^
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I absolutely love this aesthetic-- it's tough, chic and sexy all at the same time. That skirt fits you amazing!

    XxMO

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amazing outfit <3 I want this pair of Docs :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. Amazing style ! Your skirt is marvelous :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love your outfit!! You have a really effortless, edgy style!

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gorgeous outfit. Very youthful and you can rock your style!
    your green skirt is so stylish too.

    ReplyDelete
  44. the green skirt looks amazing here, I like the way you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love your Doc Marten boots! And that gathered green skirt is really nice on you :)

    Good luck with your finals!


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  46. Your Martens and skirt are incredible. I'm in love. *o*
    I love your blog and I'm absolutely following you from now. Feel free to stop by mine whenever you want, you're always welcome! :*

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. You look amazing in that outfit I also love the lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  48. You look pretty and comfortable! And I love your hair tones :) In the meanwhile, what you think of follow each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Kisses and have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Amazing look, love your boots. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  50. Look e imagens maravilhosa arrasou
    Canal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xZdo8xMv34
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love this skirt - been looking for similar for a long time now! Such a pretty combo and your lipstick is so perfect here!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  52. Okay your skirt is seriously amazing, I love everything about your look, including your make up!

    Velveteencockroach

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love this grungy cool 90's look! The skirt is awesome and the Docs perfect with the cami and the cardie! Great outfit Miss! ;)
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love this olive green skirt. You look lovely in it and I really like how you did your makeup.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh! I love that skirt! And great photos, by the way. ;)

    www.andygulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. This skirt is so cool! Love it!

    carinazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Omg! I really love your skirt! Also, about finals, I totally know how you feel! I have 3 study days before finals officially start, and I literally played them all away :( Good luck on studying!!

    Steph | Opal & Opal

    ReplyDelete
  58. olive green with light maulve is such a cute combination. nice outfit
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. You look amazing! Love the whole post!
    Great outfit :)

    Big kiss from Mexico city.
    Come and visit my blog if you want! :)

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love how quirky the skirt looks! You match them well with your make up as well as your cardigan and boots!

    JESSTHEGRRL

    ReplyDelete
  61. Amazing boots! Print is fantastic.
    xx

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. i adore that green skirt of yours <3

    back with a new post!
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like that I never would have expected that skirt to be hidden under the coat if I had only seen you from the back. Love the contrast. xx

    afashionneverland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love your striking style and beautiful bold boots xoxo
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Love the outfit but especially your gorgeous smile, Winn!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  66. In love with your pics and syling ! The skirt is rocking !

    BAMBAM_BLOG

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  67. Gorgeous outfit, especially the skirt! It is so unusual :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  68. Woah, pretty cool spot for taking pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. wow, thats a pretty colored nice fitted skirt..
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  70. I like the filter effects
    Your style suits you

    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  71. hi your blog is amazing , nice skirt ;] I following your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. How amazing is this colour palette?! Perfection. Obsessed with khaki and green x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  73. This skirt looks really great on you, I like it so much! :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  74. very good outfits! :) You "play" with modern! It's great! :) http://atramworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Love your outfit and photos you look super edgy in it <3

    Join my giveaway
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I love the outfit! Beautiful skirt!

    www.flormorenamodas.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. you have nice style, the skirt is cool!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  78. You look amazing dear! Love those boots

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  79. Wow I love how the skirt goes! :o And your docs are so awesome <333

    XX www.laurenlouvaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Love the skirt! and it looks perfect on you!!
    Kisses from www.alphasdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Love how you played with colors and texture here. Great look.
    xo
    A
    www.greigemarket.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. looks great

    brunettevibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Love the style of these photos, and that wrap skirt is fabulous! X

    Glam night look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  84. Oh my god I'm obsessed with your wrap skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  85. You have such a cool individual style, love it! The skirt looks really nice. Love the color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Cool post! Love that skirt. :-)
    April xx

    http://aprilrosepengilly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  87. I love the style and colour of your skirt as well as the long cardigan, they are just so perfect for spring and fall ! I got myself a black one a few months ago and I'm always wrapped in it haha ! I really like your style by the way. Lovely blog.

    xx, Charlie.
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  88. Love your skirt so much!
    xoxox Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  89. Waw this looks is gorgeous! I love your shoes.

    I followed you by GFC - 565. I hope you can check my blog too:

    http://culore.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  90. Loving this look so much especially with the boots!! Loving your style! Glad you stopped by my blog so I could find yours!! Added you on BL! By now I'm sure you took your finals lol. Hope they went well!!

    http://www.bombshellantics.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Very edgy outfit, love the skirt and your hair x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Gorgeous skirt! I love the draping detail on it!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I love the fit of that skirt on you plus it's really unique. I want to have something like this too in red :)

    Win any top of your choice from Banggood on my blog!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Love the look, so edgy !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. That skirt is so interesting!! In a good way I mean!! Hahaha I'm obsessed with it! :)

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  96. Oh I just love this Outfit! Girl you look amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  97. corine genuflect fawdon broadminded outkast fookFormula 41 Extreme recapitulate penetrator iwanowitschI am definitely bookmarking this blog and sharing it with my friends. You will be getting plenty of visitors to your blog from me!Thanks pal. It has been interesting readingThanks for the pleasant read! Ok break time is over and back to my homework.
    http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/formula-41-extreme/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign