Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Velvet, Parkas, and Lace.

Exactly two years past.

{Full on velvet.
Moon and elephant necklace.}
{Michelle.}
{Nothing better than chillin on steps with tea.}
{Thrifted cardigan. Fuzzy and warm.}
{Taken by sis; found in Strand Bookstore.}
Love, lives on.


\\Win's outfit: Jacket: Asos; Turtleneck: Asos; Leggings: Blackmilk Clothing; Shoes: Urban Outfitters; Cardigan: thrifted; Scarf: Urban Outfitters; Bag: Lux.

\\Michelle's outfit: Jacket: Asos; Dress: Urban Outfitters; Tights: Blackmilk Clothing; Boots: Steve Madden; Belt: Urban Outfitters; Bag: Kenneth Cole.
&&Michelle's youtube channel: sharksgomeow.

xoxo,
winscribbles

83 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! I love this post!
    Let me know if you're interested in following eachother on GFC?
    I'd love to keep in touch :-)
    Have a lovely weekend!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the last picture, it made me giggle cx

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your second outfit : the mix romantic and rock is really nice ! Of course I love the last picture (I'm a fan of skulls and skeletons ;)) xox http://valeriesdays.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute parka dear
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2015/04/5-consejos-para-la-feria-de-abril-en.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the outfits, especially the velvet on velvet one!! I'd have to say you must be very daring to pull that off!

    Steph
    Opal & Opal | Previously Hello Stephni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looks ;)

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a gorgeous look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! you have a great style! love the first one, the velvet leggings are super!
    Kisses from www.alphasdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfits, I love the moon necklace!

    XX www.laurenlouvaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your styles girls! Very cool outfits! ;)
    I love the moon necklace very much! Especially on a very 90's outfit! ;)
    I wish you an amazing week!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the velvet !

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice and stylish outfits dear :)
    Kisses
    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're adorable. Would love it if you could check out my latest spring styling lookbook!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning outfits, love your style. ;-)
    Have a nice week, dear...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing outfit! Love this post!

    www.flormorenamodas.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your style. You look beautiful in both outfits! xo
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your style! I wish I could rock those outfits as well as you did! haha :) xx
    Check out my blog? Let me know what you think and if you want to follow each other.

    Sammie The Stargirl

    ReplyDelete
  18. All of your outfits are so cool!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love your velvet leggings, they're amazing! I need a pair haha! You look so adorable in all these shots :) Great post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how I can see the velvet-y texture in your photos! It's definitely one of my favourites this season.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome outfits!

    carinazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely outfits!

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute outfits in this post and I really like your make up also. Super cute picture of the skeletons.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi darling,
    really amazing pics and look! I love the moon necklace so much!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really love Michelle's outfit, but both of you look amazing in these photos! :)

    xx
    www.smilesnapsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Winn,

    wow! You and your sister look so similar! To be honest, I though that both of you is just you, but one ootd is taken two years ago and the second one is taken now....Silly me :D

    Cannot wait to read more from you!

    Have a nice day,
    Zuzana

    http://allquietonthedreamerfront.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow!

    Very nice Post! Thanks!

    And you have very nice Pics!!!!

    I follow you on Google Friends Connect , maybe you follow me back? ;o)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are always impressing with you styings, love visiting your blog, keep it up xoxo
    http://theycallmebambam.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing looks ^^ i love your haiir



    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you so much for your support!
    I just followed you back on GFC! We'll be in touch :-)
    Have a great week ahead!
    Greetings from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ahh man i love that hair, Awesome!

    Isaac.M

    http://sapienselectio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. you surely know how to write interesting and fun articles in this blog of yours sweetie! totally impressing ♥

    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice post:)I love Your hair
    Xoxo
    Follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Black outfit really suits good and u look great.

    www.trendin.com/womens-tees-tops-17

    ReplyDelete
  35. awww all outfits are perfect, love these velvet pants!!! so gorgeous :)

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great outfits! Love the velvet set & the dress :) xx

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cool style, honey. That last pic made me smile :) Thx bunches for the get well wishes, you're so sweet.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello Honey!:)
    YOu have amazing blog:)
    Maybe We follow each other on GFC?:)
    Follow me and Of course I follow back:)
    Kisses from Poland:)))

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great outfits and photos! Love the velvet crop top! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  40. Really loving your looks and photos!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. You look awesome, great post <3

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  42. Have a nice Wednesday... ^^
    New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete
  43. Awesome! Love them all!!

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. great look,
    that lipstick you have on is very daring

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love both outfits but I prefer the second one. So chic! <3

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love your style! You don't see that often :)
    Love Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Lovely! Nice looks!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Beleave or Not your face so quite & smile is so heart....kisses
    Beautiful face....styles is Awesome...
    New Post 30/04/2015:-6 Best lipstick of pharmacy for spring
    http://TopTrends-Fashion.blogspot.com
    [[Related My Another Popular Meditation Blog]]
    http://meditationuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Loves these outfits, especially the velvet one! Looks great!

    Lifestyle Funxion

    ReplyDelete
  50. Loves these outfits, especially the velvet one! Looks great!

    Lifestyle Funxion

    ReplyDelete
  51. Nice photos Winn!!! Love your parka! Have a nice day, kisses and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  52. cute looks, love your fun use of color!

    http://layersofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Aaaw I'm SO in love with outfit number 2! It's perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love your outfits damn much ♥

    Have a nice smiley day :*

    www.mein-traumleben.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Lovely outfit! love your style!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  56. You are very pretty. I really love your sens of style :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love velvet leggings! They are so comfortable!

    www.thefancyfashoncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love these looks. Your style is so edgy. Definitely looks I would try!!

    http://www.bombshellantics.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love your style! :) it kind of inspires me to get out of my comfort zone

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign