Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Strapped

{Strappy Back}
{Found this purple-painted wall and could not resist.}






I went to Maryland for the Fourth of July weekend and it was relaxing, the exact type of trip I needed after going to Las Vegas the week prior. We stayed on a small yacht, ate, played games, and listened to music. The weekend was filled with munching on seafood, laying out by the water, and more belly-satisfying seafood! I rarely crave seafood but I do love eating lobster and crabs! 

{Bloody Mary's with shrimp.} 
{Took so much more effort to eat these mommies.}
{Soft shell crab. nommm.}
\\Brami: Free People; Shorts: Urban Outfitters; Gladiator sandals: Free People;

xoxo,
winscribbles

39 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the outfit :)

    makeupmusicbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit you looked so chic and the crab is just <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit, love the flowery short and phone!
    http://lensattire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit. You have a lovely figure.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang girl, you look amazing! Rocking this top and shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this look, you look gorgeous !
    Following you dear. Check my blog and if you like it, follow me back :)
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit on you! You look amazing! And the food looks IN-credible! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post and a beautiful blog you have sweetie!
    I would like to invite you to check out mine and let me know what you think! :)

    Check out my last post: How to Forgive No Matter the Offense
    Diana Bryant (Life Coach)
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com – Blog
    www.DianaBryant.com – Web

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aboslutely adorable! Love the outfit!!!

    - Cielo
    www.mermaidinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow beautiful place, and you look great too :)

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    'Why Have one, When you can have two?//Apparel Candy Review*'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute photos, you have such a lovely figure! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice look <3

    Pls follow me back :)
    http://majaanchevska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit dear!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. great look dear! you look wonderful

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sandals are everything. Thanks for stopping by!


    S.
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. your sandals are TO DIE FOR! amazing photos too<3 would you like to follow each other? stay in touch!
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN | LOOKBOOK
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm absolutely in love with ur style!!!!! Amazing, gorgeous and unique outfit. The pictures are stunning! LOVE that top

    http://www.mlleepaulette.com/index.php?r=site/blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome look! i love your sandals! you look amazing :D

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this look!!! Your shorts are so cute! I need a pair! You look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the outfit and the food looks so yummy! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are rocking that top!! It's a hard look to pull off but you do so awesomely!!! The food looks delish!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look really amazing in this outfit! I'm loving that top.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely post! Your outfit is so nice! I love it <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an amazing outfit!

    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/2015/08/fashionably-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely outfit :)

    valerysdailyinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautyfull :)

    http://evelinololove.blogspot.com/2015/08/neonowy-kombinezon.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. looks delicious! love the shoes too :)

    www.miriamwoodburn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign