Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday?!

It is only Monday and I am feeling really confused about my work week. The past week and the upcoming week are filled with events, people in town, people leaving town, and concerts. And what, work somewhere in between that mix?! Wooh. Monday and I am exhausted.


I recently decided to change my blog name to winscribbles. A while back I started to use winscribbles for other social media accounts and figured it would be better to keep things consistent. I will miss using smudged-fingerprints and my tumblr is still that name, though I rarely go on tumblr these days. And then there is my youtube account that I created in 2011 and has not touched since then until... now! And what is it called? Something that seems really random: fredgoesmoo. I think I will begin to play with editing videos again and vlogging for fun. I miss using my camera and being up-to-date with the toys, but for now, an old clip:

\\Leggings: Black Milk Clothing; Rings: Aldo;

xoxo,
winscribbles

24 comments:

  1. amazing post !!

    also I love your background/design its gawjus !!!!

    Jadiee'sLittleBlogGIVEAWAY


    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? Can it be Friday again?...
    Wow, the leather skirt you have on back in 2011 is right on trend with fall 2015!! If you still have it, time to break it out again!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Recent Post: Chambray & Silver with eShakti Dress Customization

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your rings so much! where are they from?

    Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such stunning photos :O
    Loving the rings, they are truly amazing.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures - love your rings and leggings! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you serious!? That jewelry is INCREDIBLE! Love that I found your blog!

    Mimosas and Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Monday is down, only 4 more days to go till the weekend:)! This look is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post!!!now i follow you on instagram i hope you follow me too!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post! Love those pants and your rings!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I also know these kind of weeks!
    Thanks for your lovely words, it is much appreciated!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is just stunning.


    New post is up !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your rings
    So chic and cool pieces
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best to keep things similar I think, then people know it's you to follow along.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post!!
    love the rings <3
    Wanna follow each other?
    Find me in The cat and the glow stick | blog And Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make Monday FUN DAY!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit so much! Super cute.

    http://www.michaelkorsmks.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This whole outfit is perfection but if we had to choose, those rings would be our favorite part!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign