Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Magic & Fairy Dust

I recently went upstate New York to send my sister off to college. When you drive out of New York City, as short as an hour, the environment changes drastically and there are trees everywhere. YAY greenery!! We found this really cute gazebo on campus and took upon this opportunity of doing a short photoshoot. Since the drive up to upstate was a few hours long, I went for comfort + style in wearing Black Milk Clothing. The details in this pair of legs are gorgeous, both on the front and back. I missed being able to wear their leggings during the summer though not to say that I want summer weather to end... Here I paired the Fairy Book leggings with a cat turtleneck crop top that I bought from... cannot remember right now... maybe Urban Outfitters or Forever 21? Looking at these two pieces separately, I wouldn't expect them to pair well but when I was imagining my outfit, these two items came into mind because of their blue and white color scheme. 

Oh hey, and if you have not noticed yet, I dyed my hair purple! :) Purple is my favorite color but lately, I am uber obsessed with it!! Also currently obsessed with instagram... >.> we can discuss that next time. 

| ♥ | Instagram

\\Top: Urban Outfitters; Leggings: Fairy Book Leggings by Black Milk Clothing; Sweater: Urban Outfitters; Sneakers: Converse; Necklace: Macys;

xoxo,
winscribbles

110 comments:

  1. Those leggings are SO amazing! Love them!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look so rad. Love your top and the cool leggings. Black Milk have the best. The purple hair rocks!

    xx glamdevils.com / miasmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mira! I agree, Black Milk has the best leggings! ^.^

      Delete
  3. THOSE LEGGINGS!! That whole outfit is really amazing

    Laura
    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab outfit:) Love the print on both the top and leggings! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair and those leggings!! Great look- the pattern is so fun!

    She Likes to Shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the print mixing! The top and the pants are so cute.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ,you look amazing! What a fantastic Outfit <3

    Happy Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these legging, they're so unique and the detail is incredible! Lovely outfit, and your hair is gorgeous :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the leggings!! Great look!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your trousers, they're awesome! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning! I really like this funky outfit. The kitten crop top & magical leggings make a cool pair. I love to visit upstate New York. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so lovely in this outfit and I love the purple hair!

    lotsofloveliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow great look

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Tuscany, Egypt, Beijing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay. I am obSESSED. I didn't think anyone can mix graphics in such a cool way but you've gone and done it; I LOVE the look! That cat turtleneck I need in my life, ahhhh!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your top
    I'm a cat lover so it's a yess for me :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dear how I envy your gorgeous hair color. It's the icing on top of that fab outfit. :)

    Whatever Babe | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those leggings are so bold, unique and amazing! And your purple hair is very pretty.

    ~xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your leggings.
    its so adorable.
    would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know if you follow me and i will follow you back.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your leggins:) kisses

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful pants.
    Greetings.


    NEW OUTFIT IN MY FASHION BLOG!!: http://www.diamondconestilopropio.com/2015/09/my-first-tattoo.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. These pants are so gorgeous and unique, you pull them off so well!

    makeupmusicbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow i adore These Leggings so much
    so cool
    and your hair Color
    amazing :)

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those leggins are very cool. Great cool.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  24. those leggings are literally incredible!! you look amazing! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing leggings and even more amazing top!
    Looooove this outfit :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  26. i freakin love that crop top! such a cute cat print!

    ephemeralfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. when I look your picture,I want to be beaitiful like you
    http://www.2015bagonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. you are so fashion and like you and trust you


    http://www.chanelshandbagoutlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh very cute top
    Lovely outfit darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Magical indeed! I don't think I'd be able to rock either one of those prints alone, but look at you doing both at the same time! Love your styling.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your top! I'll confess I'm kind of a crazy cat lady...

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute outfit... I really like it♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your outfit. You look so beautiful :)
    http://styleofblonde.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  34. the kitty top is too cute!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. LOVE your hair! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  36. love the post

    http://lookforpau.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  37. This outfit is gorgeous! I love those leggings and your hair looks amazing too. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the bottoms! They are absolutely gorgeous and you look beautiful as well :)

    -Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. this is just one rad pants! and superb top!!!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your purple hair looks so cool :) Comfy and fashionable is defiantly the way to go and these leggings are so unique and pretty

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. You looked so chic and cool in your outfit! and your hair is goals!

    http://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. It must have been so much fun driving your sister to University! You know, for some reason I hadn't realised that New York featured more than the 'concrete jungle' (as everyone calls it), so thanks so much for showing another side of it! You're right, this gazebo was perfect for an outfit shoot :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Aren't you pretty! Lovely legging... :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow, so cool! Pretty leggings :)
    Hyped!

    http://fatacarolina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  45. Super comfy and cool outfit ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. It's so crazy how fast the scenery changes as you drive out of the city! Hope you had a fun trip dropping off your sister :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  47. ooh I love your new hair color, and that leggings <3 <3

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such pretty photos! You look great in a bold print!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  49. Omg I love the top and leggings! The print is amazing, you look supercool! Totally rocking the purple hair too missy! :)

    Bad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'm in love with your hair !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. What a fun and girly outfit, you look great! :)

    http://www.2015shoplvbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful!

    Have a wonderful weekend doll,
    xoxo
    Johanna,

    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. So cool & edgy! <3
    I love your hair color as well!

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. u look so hot in this look. the pants are a great fit, n unusual too,
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love how green New England is! It is such a drastic change from all the concrete. I also love how much fun your outfit is, and that purple hair. I've been crushing on Kylie Jenner's green tips for a while now but I feel like I'm swaying towards purple now too.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the crop top!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wow I like your style! Great outfit dear! ^-^
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  58. You are so beautiful. I love the crop top, it's so cute <3
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Nice cardigan :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/09/50-shades-of-gray-firmoo-giveaway.html
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Those leggings! Love them. Nice cardigan too, you look lovely x

    Louise
    http://louiseplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. adoring those leggings! x

    http://www.iamnicrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello!
    Those leggings truly are unique!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  63. Your hair is absolutely amazing and so is your outfit! x

    zingerbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  64. You look adorable with purple hair...I really like these leggings, they remind me of my own paintings....and the top with a cat print is fabulous.

    The spot were the photos were taken is really sweet....I always wondered how it would be to visit NY, would I miss the greenary and how would I do in such an urban enviroment.....I do live in a city, but it is a small city.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  65. Woah, stunning leggings!
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  66. Amazing post..Well done! I really love your blog. Keep going.
    Many kisses
    Lady Fur

    Please check my last post blog www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Wow! Purple does look good on darker hair too. I actually like your cropped top as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  68. LOVE your leggings! and your hair is just out of this world. amazing blog, stay in touch dear! <3
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  69. Amazing outfit and your hair is perfect.


    New post on UniqueYeah !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Wow I don't think I have ever seen any leggings like that before... not only do they look great but they look fantastic on you!! Not sure if it's your sisters first year off to college but congrats to her! The purple also looks wonderful on you especially in that light. Look forward to following more of your posts!

    Stephanie @ Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  71. Very nice photos my dear, you look so chic! 💋

    ReplyDelete
  72. Very nice photos my dear, you look so chic! 💋

    ReplyDelete
  73. WoW! Looks amazing!

    http://valerysdailyinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Thanks a lot darling :D

    Wooow, amazing print!
    You look amazing!

    NEW TIPS POST | Study and get good results
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  75. Amazing outfit ! I love your leggings.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  76. Great post!!! love your style and hair <3

    www.ufbytaryn.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Love the hair! :D

    http://imthefifthelement.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  78. Nice post a love your relaxed style!
    Thanks for your message on my blog and I´m following on Bloglovin.... The button to Google is not working.
    xo,

    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt
    Insta @cocojeansblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marisa! and thanks for letting me know! :D
      xoxo

      Delete
  79. Stunning leggings and your top is very cute ! Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign