In relation to my previous post here is the video log of our ride up to update New York. So... TADA!!
I really miss my sister so fair notice, you will see lots of blogs and post with her in them. Whenever we get the chance to meet up, I am video blogging. hehehe.
Check out Mich's social media including her video of our outfits below! :)
xoxo,
Winscribbles
| ♥
| Instagram
In love with the deer x stripes top from your college vid, ahhh! Have fun in college, Mich!!
ReplyDeleteMay | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'
aw I agree! thanks May, I'll let Mich know! :)
DeleteYou are so beautiful dear x
ReplyDeleteTHE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | FACEBOOK |
you're so sweet Catia. :)
Deletelovely videos ! :)
ReplyDeleteplease follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS
thank you Nadush! checking your blog out now! :D
DeleteHi Sandra, you're so sweet :)
ReplyDeleteCute outfit, love your hair color :)
ReplyDelete