Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Apple Picking & Paisley


The autumn season calls for apple cider, apple picking, pumpkin pie, and mulled wine.  A group of us drove upstate to an apple orchard for the day.  It feels amazing to go out of the city and walk on dirt road and say what? hills!  It was really funny because of the six of us, the four guys have never gone apple picking before so it was a new experience for them!  It was really cute when they were not sure how we were going to get the apples down from the tree.  Ladder? By climbing? By shaking the tree? hahaha.  'em guys be cute. :)

I found this red paisley dress with bell sleeves at Urban Outfitters and completely bought it on impulse. >.> It is really flowy and comfortable so no regrets! My only concern with this dress is that it is not stretchy so any amount of weight gain will prevent me from being able to fit into the dress LOL. Let's just hope I don't hibernate too much this winter season! I thought it was going to be chillier than it was that day so I wore patterned white tights with red over-the-knee socks and my Vagabond boots. 

| ♥ | Instagram


{Apple Cider Donuts!}

\\Dress: Ectote; Tights: Urban Outfitters; Boots: Vagabond; Purse: Urban Outfitters; 

xoxo,
winscribbles

57 comments:

  1. Great post dear! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Love the pictures! I want to go apple picking so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I love how you match that dress qwith the knee socks it's color it's gorgeous!) and that cat's bag! So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and great post!
    New post!
    http://navybrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun
    Im loving your bag :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great time!! you look incredible in that outfit! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving your dress so much - totally 70s!! Looks like it was a fantastic day. You look so happy, dear!

      Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

      Delete
  7. These photos are gorgeous, and I love your outfit! Looks like it was such a fun time!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is so cute, love that print
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post!! Love these photos especially last pic was awesome!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the print of your dress! And the color: burgundy is so chic!;)
    Jeanne
    ♥♥♥
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos and your dress is so cool!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These Pics are so inspiring! Love it
    xo,


    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow great fall look, love the colours

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Amalfi, Amsterdam, RIo...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh, you look so young & pretty here! Awesome shots, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. bellissime tutte le foto, la mia preferita assolutamente l'ultima

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, lovely photos, you look absolutely gorgeous. :) Looks like you had an amazing day, dear. <3 Thank you for sharing! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ugh, how i wish there's autumn in the philippines :( lololove your dress!

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the print, the color and the bell sleeves on your dress. I would have bought it on impulse as well. It is a great piece. You look lovely in this. I love your photos. It looks like it was a great day. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it!
    You look beautiful!
    xoxo
    http://themarielement.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omg what an amazing location. I would love to go apple picking one day (I've never done that before). Your dress looks fabulous and I love the way you styled it. The last pic is super cute <3
    No you don't live in a cave. Balea isn't available worldwide :D

    MIASMODE

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love the way you edit your pictures , what editor do you use??
    love the outfit by the way xx

    http://keelieskloset.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.facebook.com/keelieskloset/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another fantastic look :)
    I adore the images at the start of you holding hands, so perfect xox

    ReplyDelete
  23. The pattern on this dress is just beautiful and I love the lace tights you added!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. So beautiful photos!
    Love your outfit, your dress is very pretty! :D
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  25. That outfit is too great!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This looks like such a fun day! I love all of the fun activities this time of year.

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving the bell sleeves on your dress! Looks like a fun day. I can't believe I never made it apple picking this year.
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful setting for your photos! Love the print of your dress! Please stop by tomorrow and linkup with Thursday Fashion Files!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely photos! Your outfit is so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a gorgeous outfit for apple picking! Love the dress! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute! I'm dying to go Apple Picking...seems like such a fun fall activity :)

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love to go apple picking someday! This looks super fun. The dress you wore is super super cute

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this dress, so cute! The pattern is perfect for fall!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love how you layered your stockings and socks! cute look :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  35. Really enjoyed this post!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Looks so nice! I love your cute apple-picking outfit. We actually got a place (used to be vineyard) upstate in the midst of apple orchards! I love having the escape so close to the city!
    xo
    Style Tomes | Style Tomes on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your bell-sleeved paisley dress is beautiful!
    I love the way you styled it with the white crocheted lace hosiery and burgundy knee socks.
    Your hair looks beautiful too.
    There are so many different kinds of apples for eating and for baking in upstate New York it must be hard to decide which to pick.
    I'm sure the apples you came home with made or will make healthy tasty treats.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great outfit! I love how you layered the tights, socks, and boots! And adorable little dog!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow, that outfit is so fashionable and cool :) Love it!
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. beautiful dear
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow that lace looks lovely and the sum, smiles, you, everything is amazing! Pretty hairstyle and cute outfit!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Absolutely wonderful outfit and the picture of the dog is sooo cute, love it!
    Lot of greetings, Eva
    NICOVABEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  43. Me gusta mucho el estampado del vestido. Un saludo guapa.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great pics! Love the pattern of your dress!
    xx

    http:www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your smiling face says it all! This looks like such a lovely day :D
    Aww, and that last photo made me smile haha, what a cute shot <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    I'm on the Tube!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Your dress is amazing! You look like you really had a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I've never been apple picking, and I would really like to but unfortunately there aren't a lot of places for me to go apple picking here in Arizona! I'll definitely put it on my list for when I travel (since I travel quite a bit) as some place must be great for apple picking! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you definitely should try to do it once, for the experience. :) It's really nice to do as a picnic!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign