Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Boston Steam


Something about steam punk gears... and a comfortable sturdy pair of doc martens...

| ♥ | Instagram

Last weekend I took the bus over to Boston!! My dear friend from graduate school moved over this past summer and it was about time that I made a visit. :) Plus, I have never been to Boston before so it was a great opportunity to check it out. We made our way through Sam Adams Brewery, a Mexican restaurant that gave apple flavored cotton candy for dessert and ended our night at a tea shop that makes alcoholic bubble tea drinks. Nevertheless, it was lovely to be able to catch up with my friend.
Does alcoholic bubble tea interest you, enough for you to try it? I don't think the drinks met my expectations enough, though I am not sure what I was expecting - more alcohol? more sweetness? I am not sure... but I would try it again. If I knew how to make tapioca properly, I would make my own alcoholic bubble tea drinks!!

\\ Jacket: Urban Outfitters; Blouse: Urban Outfitters: Leggings: Black Milk Clothing; Shoes: Doc Martens; Bag: Kate Spade;

xoxo,
winscribbles

40 comments:

  1. Cute pants!!! Love the pictures. That cotton candy looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely time, and I love your shoes! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such fun! Alcoholic bubble tea actually sounds great though it's a shame it didn't meet your expecations.

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous place, I love all the pictures and you looks so cute!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apple flavored cotton candy sounds unique to say the least.
    My local farmers market has maple flavored cotton candy in the fall -- it's the absolute best!
    Your pictures are all so impressive -- and I'm in love with your blog!

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great time! Love the photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Love your outfit!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got amazing photos dear.

    Lets follow each other shall we? Let me know. :)
    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how your hair color looks.
    xoxo

    www.ksabeautyhaul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never been to Boston before but I would really like to go there one day!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those drinks look so good, I love your coat
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not so keen on bubble tea, so I don't know if alcoholic bubble tea would be to my liking. I don't drink much alcohol anyway, so I guess it would be wasted on me.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photography, I've got a craving for cotton candy now! Thanks for leaving a comment over on my blog :) x

    www.marfmallow.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice photos! You look cute!

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a cool location, and those drinks look yummy! doc martens are a favorite of mine too
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the photography and the location looks stunning, I'm glad you had a great time ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. There's so much good energy in this post and your smile is contagious even through the screen :)
    Ivona from www.thesmokedetector.net
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is that candy floss in the last image? Looks SO good!
    Your leggings and Doc Martins are such a great combination, you rock!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  19. The photos look great (and so does your hair, I love it)! I was actually in Boston a few years ago visiting colleges, so I couldn't explore too much but it looks amazing! And I would definitely try the alcoholic bubble tea, although it sucks that it disappointed you. Another place perhaps! Sounds like you had a good time though :)

    Sam | http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, these are such amazing pictures and you look gorgeous hun!:)

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - My Autumn Matte Make-up Look

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow! your style is so good!
    http://therunwhy.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great look - and lovely photos!
    That jumper looks so snug :)

    ARABELLA.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look awesome!great style
    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice pics; I've only been to Boston once, for about 12 hours due to a flight detour. Would need to go back one day and have a proper look at this major city.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would really like to try alcoholic bubble tea, it sounds interesting! Also great photos!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've never had bubble tea before, sounds interesting!
    xo, jill
    www.BornFancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I used to always wear DMs, would love a new pair! I would definitely try bubble alcohol!

    ReplyDelete
  28. ooohh.. never knew alcoholic bubble tea existed!!! that sounds interesting!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've never had alcohol before and don't really care to, but I LOVE bubble tea SO much!!! I'm really curious to know how alcoholic bubble tea tastes. I think that's one kind of alcohol I'd like to try... ^-^ I hope you had a great time catching up with your friend :D And wow the cotton candy looks magnificent -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the cute red cross-body bag with your outfit! Glad you had a fun time with your friend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  31. such a lovely pictures! You have a wonderful smile

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Those steam punk leggings are absolute perfection paired with those boots! We love bubble tea but hadn't heard of it with alcohol, we would be willing to try it in the future!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
  33. So beautiful shooting. Love your cardigans my dear! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ahhh, I absolutely love Boston & this post is lovely. All of your photos are big and beautiful - loved stumbling upon your beautiful blog this evening. Keep up the lovely work! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign