Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Miss in Red

It is officially autumn! Whoa that feels weird and wanky to me. To start the autumn season, I pulled my velvet lace-up leggings out of the closet. I love mostly anything velvet and well, was not surprised at myself when I insisted on ordering this pair of velvet lace-up leggings in red, even though the only size that was left on Dollskill was an XS and my best-fit size is a Small. I practically love these leggings and squeeze myself into them with tons of care at each wear. >.< BUT I still love them!! 

I paired my red ensemble with my red Michael Kors bag: boxy and hella amazing! It was a gift and I am so careful with it... I get like that with new items and gifts. :) 
I went to Chelsea Market's Artist and Fleas and was happy to find a gold over silver heartbeat ring for a reasonable price. Given that I am allergic to nickel, I have stopped shopping for costume jewelry. The bright side is that this has saved me space on my drawer; the sad part is that I rarely wear jewelry anymore. I also have a lot of costume jewelry that is just sitting in my jewelry box, that should be given away. :/ Here I am wearing a barbwire necklace from Nastygal over my top to prevent any allergic reactions, and a choker from Claire's. 


| ♥ | Instagram




I went to brunch with Michelle at Cookshop, in Chelsea. I ordered a sautéed spinach and cheddar scramble which came with biscuits, a side of potato hash and a BLT Bloody Mary. Michelle ordered a baked french toast which came with macerated peaches on top. Tummy satisfied, indeed! 
\\Turtleneck top: Urban Outfitters; Velvet Lace-Up Leggings: Dollskill; Jacket: Without Walls; Sandals: Steve Madden; Bag: Michael Kors; Barb-wire Necklace: Nastygal; Choker: Claire's; 

Follow me on Instagram ♥

xoxo,
Winscribbles

100 comments:

  1. Love your photos, you look so cute with the shades of burgundy and red and the food has me drooling. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

    ~xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you Sheree. hope you have a great week as well! :D
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! Love the whole look! :) And the food looks delicious! :P

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photos, love the velvet pants you styled them so well.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red is definitely YOUR colour!
    Edita
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! what a great outfit! lovee your style especially your legging :)

    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)
    love ^^
    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post..Well done! I really love your blog. Keep going.
    Many kisses
    Lady Fur

    Please check my last post blog www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your outfit, girlie! The color, texture and details are perfection and definitely exude fall. I hope you have an amazing day :)

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg ! What a great look ! so stylisch !
    You look amazing !
    Nina
    xox
    www.titritmode.com
    IG: @titritmode

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome look & post!
    Check out my Giveaway: http://fridaynightstyle.com/2015/10/01/firmoo-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look wonderful and the food is yummy!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those velvet leggings are amazing, they're so unique and pretty! Great post! :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fierce photos, awesome! :D

    Monica || www.thestreetedit,com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the beautiful red color and the lace-up details!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing photos, love the jacket and the leggings!xxx
    www.madeapromisetobehonest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sandals are so cute! Love them!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous! Beautiful photos xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute!!! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful color on you!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this monochrome look, and that wall you took picture with, amazing! <3
    -Lily

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this outfit. I could never pull it off but you certainly did!

    Xo jillian
    Cup of Charisma
    Home

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh yum that food looks delicious! And those leggings are so fun--love the lace-up detail!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never seen an all-red outfit! You look amazing! Love the velvet pants!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yoou look fabulous and this food looks amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this sassy outfit for a night out! The street art and food looked amazing. I love a good bloody mary :)

    Amy | http://amypham.me

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'll be honest and say this won't be an outfit I'd wear any day, but those leggings, I'd LOVE to wear. You've mixed textures wonderfully and I love the colour!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing look dear
    Beautiful photos
    Kiss
    Admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  27. il look lo trovo pazzesco
    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this red color on you!

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful photos! You look lovely and the food looks so yummy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great photos, love your jacket!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look gorgeous! I love the outfit, it's so feminine and there is something kinda fierce about it, I like it! =D <3

    Following on bloglovin' <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Um...these velvet pants are AMAZING!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cool outfit Miss! I love that color!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow you look so rad! Loooove your lace-up leggings!

    MIASMODE

    ReplyDelete
  35. Whoa, whoa, what? Lace up leggings??
    You are officially the coolest person I know *_*
    This is so awesome girl, I love your bold style!
    Great photos too, that graffiti wall is the perfect backdrop.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. So great look and amazing place.
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I really like this blog post, and I love this colour ! :) I am waiting for more news from you <3

    Please help me with collaboration and click Here <3

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi lovely, beautiful pictures love the location and the color of the outfit is so pretty too, you look so pretty.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  39. Loving your photos, and your shades of red and burgundy! That bag is perfect!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the outfit! Such a great color for this time of year! You look fabulous! That food looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Im inlove with your outfit so much and that pants is to die for!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sexy!

    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. You look amazing in red!! Food looks delicious!!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your style is stunning! amazing pictures :)...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  45. You look perfect in these colors! Beautiful outfit and awesome pictures!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love these photos, that food looks so good
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. The colors looks so good on you! Sexy girl! ;) xo,

    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt
    insta @cocojeansblog

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fab outfit and pictures! Loved this post :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'm a very young fashion blogger but love it ! I do love this post ! I admire your work and want to invite you to VICIRAGE ! http://vicirage.com/ - Followed

    ReplyDelete
  50. Uauuu this red is so beautiful! You look beautiful!
    XOXO

    http://themarielement.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  51. This is such a fun look. I love the pants and how they lace up in the back!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  52. You look so lovely in red! and this is out of topic but i totally love your blog design :)

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. This is stunning! You look beautiful and sexy. I love it. Gorgeous pics, too.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  54. Incredible leggings! Velvet wow! You look fantastic! Have a fun week!

    xo, Bry

    At.Twilight.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  55. Incredible leggings! Velvet wow! You look fantastic! Have a fun week!

    xo, Bry

    At.Twilight.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love the colour of it! It is pretty!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I freaking love your leggings! Nice look. Do you want to follow each other on instagram? let me know.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. You look great!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Those leggings are so unique! Love that color on you

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  60. That outfit looks so cool. I love your leggings and the cute jacket. Happy Friday :)

    MIASMODE

    ReplyDelete
  61. one, you look gorgeous and two, i am in love with your hair! I've been wanting to put some color on mine but i just don't have the courage to do it..

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. you look amazing in this whole ensemble! love the braids and the unique detail on those pants! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love the reds in the outfit! You are so wonderfully daring when it comes to your look that it's so refreshing and inspiring and makes me want to go out of my comfort zone a little more with my clothing. :)

    ♥ Charms | à la Charms

    ReplyDelete
  64. Ahhh I'm in love with your outfit!

    xoxo http://ma-luna.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  65. You look stunning! I am in love with the colour thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    xx,
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  66. This is such a brilliant post, I love how you've mixed and matched your outfit and created a very chic boho look with a daring twist to it. Loving those red suede leggings for giving the look a high fashioned edge, and how you've incorporated the costume jewellery into your whole look x Not to mention amazing hair too xx Thank you for sharing this post, I'm loving everything on your blog and hope we can follow and support each other xx

    Come Check Out My Posts On Fashion & The Geek

    ReplyDelete
  67. Great post !!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!kiss🍄🍁🍂🌂☔

    ReplyDelete
  68. obsessed with this look

    www.moorehisstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Nice top and bag!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  70. You can't go wrong with a tasty dish and a great outfit! I love all the colors and textures in your look!

    Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  71. Lovely pants. That's pants are pretty cool! Love the outfit. :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  72. Woow, crazy look! I like it!
    http://www.placeforlady.com/
    Follow back, please :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  73. Your outfit looks lovely! I really like the trousers ^-^

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  74. Loving the red theme of your outfit :)
    And I am soooo in love with your trousers, they look amazing on you xox

    ReplyDelete
  75. Amazing style ! I really love this top :)

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love the colours in your outfit, they all work really well together :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  77. You really do love lace-ups. I like the velvet, but I don't think I could get away with wearing something like that. (Still recovering from baby.)

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love your blog!
    Do you wann follow each other? Would be so nice ♥
    Chloé♥
    http://la-vie-est-belle-lynnchloe.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign