What is something else that I am obsessed with and have it in every type of clothing? Lace-up items! Ahhhhhhh. I have lace-up boots, lace-up sandals, lace-up leggings, lace-up skirt, etc. Now I finally have a new lace-up top! And while lace-up tops are in trend, I do not like to buy things just because it is "trendy" or in the moment. For the past few years, I found that I get too tired and broke to say the least, from attempting to keep up with the trends. I feel that it is much more fun to be the trendsetter or rather, your own creator and inspiration. I am now starting to ramble and my mind is going off onto a philosophical tangent, haha.
I wanted to style my top down by pairing it with a flowy, feminine pair of shorts. {Which by the way, the top may be adjusted to be more or less revealing at your own choice.} :)




To wrap up the summer season, my boyfriend and I went to Governor's Island to relax and chill. I went to Governor's Island for the first time last year, went maybe three times last summer, and has adored it since the first day. It always feels like a hassle or nuisance to travel to Governor's Island because it entails taking a ferry ride over but it really is not that bad... at all. There are ferries that depart from downtown Manhattan and Brooklyn. What I love about Governor's Island is the fact that there are no (except for authorized) vehicles on the island, there is a hammock grove, swings, and bike rentals available. There is also a spectacular view of downtown Manhattan from the island!




| ♥
| Instagram




xoxo,
Winscribbles
Such a gorgeous look - amazing colours!
ReplyDeleteEdita
http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/
thank you Edita! :)
Deletenice post :) So amazing photos :)
ReplyDeletehttp://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/
Thanks Tijana!! <3
DeleteYou look amazing beauty love the outfit.
ReplyDeleteaw thank you Jackie. :)
DeleteThanks Dyn! :D
ReplyDeleteBeuatiful photos, love the top ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://retromaggie.blogspot.com/
thank you dear. :)
DeleteBeautiful pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd nice color hair.
Kisses.
http://www.memoriesapril.com
thank you Yasmin :)
Delete<3
I love all things lace up too! I have a top on order. Love how you styled this.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ann
Straight A Style
thank you Amy Ann! ooo I hope I get to see your outfit with that top soon!
DeleteI find that top a bit daring for me but you pulled it off real nicely!
ReplyDeletewww.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com
aw thank you Anne. :)
DeleteLoved this post, you always brighten up my evenings! Xx
ReplyDeletePandora Dupe- CHEAP!
aw, thank you dear, you are so sweet! :)
DeleteBeautiful photos, and I love this outfit...the lace up top is so cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://roadesque.com
http://ourruins.com
thank you Valerie :)
DeleteLove so much your red bag.
ReplyDeleteKisses
NEW OUTFIT
www.angelswearheels.com
oh thanks Dania :)
DeleteWhat a fun top!
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
Xo, Claire
Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com
thanks dear. :)
DeleteWhat an eye catching top! I love the idea of lace-up, but I personally have a hard time pulling it off. You certainly don't have this problem! :)
ReplyDeleteStephanie @ Sartorial Diner
thanks my dear. I find it hard sometimes too, just because of how revealing it can be!
Deletexoxo
This is such a great look! I love the lace up top, too cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.theaisleofstyle.com/
thank you Katie :)
DeleteThe lace up details on this shirt are beautiful and I love that skirt!
ReplyDeletehttps://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com
Thanks Aleczandra!
Deletesuch a chic look. Love the lace up shirt.
ReplyDeletewww.effortlesslady.com
Thanks Diana!
DeleteYou look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteIT´s my first time here. I´m your new follower, Come and visit my blog too, and if you like follow me back. it´s gonna be great to have you there.
http://fashionmaniacbrazil.blogspot.com.br/
aw thanks sweetie, followed you too. :)
Deletethe lace up top is so hot right now! :D
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Animated Confessions
haha, it is indeed!
DeleteI love love love that top! I have seen a few but this one really nails it! Great pick. XO, Ellese
ReplyDeletehttp://rockpaperglam.com/
thank you Ellese, that means a lot. :)
Deletexoxo
I love lace ups too! Great outfit Miss! ;)XOXO
ReplyDeleteJeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com
aw thank you Jeanne. :)
Deletesuch a damn fab look
ReplyDeletehttp://carrieslifestyle.com
Posts online about Provence, Phuket, Rio...
thank you Carrie!
DeleteLove the color on you hair! and that top is so lovely :)
ReplyDeletehttp://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/
Love the color on you hair! and that top is so lovely :)
ReplyDeletehttp://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/
aw thank you Rachel :)
DeleteMe encanta la camiseta muy original. Un saludo guapa.
ReplyDeleteyour hair is so cute, love the purple
ReplyDeletexo
www.laurajaneatelier.com
aw thank you Laura. :)
DeleteHi sweetie
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing.
I love this outfit
Kisses
Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog
thanks miss Maggie :)
DeleteWow amazing look. Love your sexy top. I'm also into lace-up anything. Esp. shoes. Haha I used to follow every trend and got broke too :)
ReplyDeleteMIASMODE
oh my, lace-up shoes are the worst aka best thing ever! :)
DeleteYour shirt is so awesome!
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.its-dash.com
thank you Dascha!
DeleteBeautiful outfit!
ReplyDeleteLa Flò ♥ blog
Lovely outfit! So true! It's really nice find ourselves and create our style :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO
http://themarielement.blogspot.pt/
love that top!
ReplyDeleteTheVogueWord
TheVogueWord
I sooo Love this chic outfit of yours with a touch sporty vibe. You look great !
ReplyDeleteBIBA Autumn Collection
Such an extraordinary outfit! Good job! I like it!
ReplyDeletesunandsany
cute top!
ReplyDeleteBesitos
Bego
Tenemos nuevo post!
Simply 2 Wear
Facebook
Blogloving
Really cool hair style)))
ReplyDeletemary-tur.ru
Love your top!
ReplyDeleteFollowed you back on Insta and Bloglovin . I´m your new fan on lookbook :)
xo,
http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt
Insta @cocojeansblog
Wow, the coolest top ever!!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
I love your outfit and these place looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteSarah | What Sarah Writes
Gorgeous I love your hair!
ReplyDeleteFlorals&Smiles
You look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteRedLip&Love
Cool top, great look and amazing pictures!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty
I loved lacedowns back in the day when I didn't have to wrestle kids into clothes, meals, and cars. One day they'll be fun again. In the meantime, I get to live vicariously.
ReplyDeleteaww I can see what you mean, I used to work with kids and this outfit would not work at all! haha.
DeleteLaceups have definitely been on trend this season, but I love that you think of it as an investment piece; it looks wonderful on you and I love the colour!
ReplyDeleteMay | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'
Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!
ReplyDeleteThis lace up is so cool! Fantastic look! Have a fun week!
ReplyDeletexo, Bry
Fashion.I.Guess.Naughty&Nice
This lace up is so cool! Fantastic look! Have a fun week!
ReplyDeletexo, Bry
Fashion.I.Guess.Naughty&Nice
Such a unique outfit, you look great in it! Love your hair color!
ReplyDeleteTanya
www.StripesNVibes.com
BlogLovin
I love that top with V neck that can be laced up....and that purple mini skirt is so cute!
ReplyDeleteyou look fantastic!!!!!!
http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/
I love your hair! So fun! I love the idea of no vehicles- sounds like a relaxing place!
ReplyDeleteShe Likes to Shop
Ohhh, the lace up top is so sexy and you look absolutely stunning gin it! And girl, I log your hair, the purple is gorgeous on you!
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
I agree with you on just going out and making your own style rather than following trends, plus i loved how you included your own photography in this post :)
ReplyDeleteGabrielle Isabella x
I think lace up fashion can be either feminine or cool depending on the style and styling. You look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
fantastic look my dear, love it!! :D xoxo
ReplyDeleteFirst off, I love your hair and the color. Such cute. Second I love your smile, it brighten my face right away. Lovely outfit by the way and please keep on smiling :).
ReplyDeleteKreyola Jounerys | Instagram
amazing outfit ^^ love ur hair
ReplyDeleteTori Chu
Gorgeous look! Love your hair<3
ReplyDeleteLove your top!
ReplyDeleteReally cool!!!
Kisses
happyinthesunblog.blogspot.pt
Love the combination of outfit! You look so classy))
ReplyDeletehttp://fairyland111.blogspot.com/
OMG, totally in love with your hair! Love the bubbly shots, babe! xoxo
ReplyDeleteGreat look!! Kisses!!
ReplyDelete·Alas de Angel·
aww you have a beautiful smile! and i love how that top can be adjusted to your 'revealing' taste haha x)
ReplyDeleteFantastic post dear! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Instagram
Bloglovin
Love your lip color and that's a great top! Also - I'm glad you're more into wearing what you like than wearing something just because its a trend.
ReplyDelete-M
www.violetroots.com
amazing post, as always!:) have a good day!
ReplyDeletemfashionfreak♥blog
facebookpage
I love this bodysuit <3
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos!
Kisses :*
Amazing post! I love your hair!
ReplyDeletehttp://anotherearthpink.blogspot.it/
Your hair color is stunning!!! I just love it!
ReplyDelete- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels
You are looking great Winn! you have a really amazing hair and your lipstick is also looking great! matches your whole outfit!! thanks a lot for your sweet comment and for visiting my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI'm following you now <3
love lots,
Tin
mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
Those shorts are so cute. Printed soft shorts are my absolute fav! So comfy
ReplyDelete-Olivia
Miss Olivia Says
Love your hair, and those printed shorts are awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteAway From The Blue Blog
I love your hair color!! You look absolutely amazing :)
ReplyDeletehttp://dontdresstoimpress.blogspot.com/
Oh my gosh I am obsessed with lace pieces too! You look gorgeous in that top!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more. Thanks for visiting my blog. =)
Melanie
Aetherlily.net
Hon m in love with your lace-up top <3 & off course you look gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteKisses Ashon
http://www.ashonfashionary.com/
Gorgeous look, love you lacetop!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pics indeed :)
And great smile!
xoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com
cute combo! I love your top and skirt <3
ReplyDeletexx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
Such a lovely and wide smile! The lace looks so sexy and yet not too revealing!!
ReplyDeleteCelly | Asian Beauty and Makeup Blog
Your top is amazing <3
ReplyDeleteBlog - Coco made me do this
So in love with your hair. x
ReplyDeleteLove the mix of the sexy top, boho skirt and sporty sneakers! You look so cute and I adore your purple hair! :)
ReplyDeleteBad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog
cool...
ReplyDeletehttp://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr
AWESOME outfit!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is is pretty and looks great with the overall look you have created :)
xox
That top is so gorgeous! Love the lace up detail! You look amazing!!! Your hair is gorgeous by the way! And thanks for stopping by my blog!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove those tops, they are so gorgeous! You look great, especially love your purple hair!
ReplyDeleteHouse of Illusions
Lovely photos. Your top is gorgeous and I love your hair :)
ReplyDelete