Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Soft Crushin'

Pom poms and soft rose gold puts me in the mood for Valentine's Day. ;) 

This is not a "sexy" outfit persay yet I feel pretty and approachable and yes, quite sexy in my own skin. The faux fur from my coat adds to an extra layer of warmth. Anyway I am shocked that it is February and sure, soon enough, it will be March, April, May and the summer months. Well I don't want to think about that right now. I just want to enjoy the weekend instead of focusing my time on wondering how the later days will be. We all let our minds wonder into the future which can be fun, exciting and interesting but sometimes it can become debilitating and anxiety provoking. In the work that I do, it becomes clear that we all have our limits on what we have control over and it can be darn scary to realize that we do NOT have that control. So I am going to spend this weekend {trying} to stay in the present and let go. 

{Wow I did not expect myself to go on a tangent!}
| ♥ | Instagram

I am also wearing my favorite of the five frames I tried from Warby Parker from two posts ago... the Kensett in Atlantic Blue! It was a close call with Burroughs in Canton Blue and but overall, the slightly larger frame was more fitting.

\\Parka: Zara; Rose Turtleneck: Groceries Apparel; Leggings: Black Milk Clothing; OTK: Asos; Earmuffs: Amazon; Glasses: Warby Parker;

17 comments:

  1. Over th knee boots are so chic, they look great on you!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much snow!!! I've missed snow! you look gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute! looking great btw

    xx
    Aida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love your outfit and style! :)
    xx Jamie| With Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!
    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/2016/02/wedding-in-love-with-cocomelody.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lovely shots and so much snow!! Your outfit's perfect and looks super cosy xx


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great style, your pics are so fabulous I love it this coordinate
    Great boots
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marvelous photos ! Your boots are gorgeous. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post and loving your photos and outfit, Thanks for visiting my blog and thank you for your commet, i followed you on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am also wearing my favorite of the five frames I tried from Warby Parker from two posts ago... the Kensett in Atlantic Blue! It was a close call with Burroughs in Canton Blue and but overall, the slightly larger frame was more fitting.
    ecommerce development company , ecommerce website development company , ecommerce web development company , ecommerce website design company , ecommerce web design company , ecommerce website company , ecommerce design company , ecommerce solutions company

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign