


Wowzas, I am late on officially posting this outfit on my blog. BUT if you follow me on Instagram@winscribbles, you mighttttt have gotten the hint that I was in New Orleans. This was after I JUST bleached and colored my hair to bright red. Thank goodness for my sister Michelle that she helped me add some ruby red dye because I walked out of the salon in a brighter, lighter red! yikes. Pretty shade of red, but just not the right shade for my skin tone. Michelle and I made a girls trip to New Orleans and if you know us, we could not resist a railway photoshoot.
I do not have a specific "style" going on here, it really became a mix of what felt cute, comfortable, and are my current favorites, all mushed into one outfit. P.S. I bought the paisley sweatshirt in NOLA. hehehe. tada! Let me know what you think. :) Also, maybe some travel photos for the next post?
| ♥
| Instagram


\\Jacket: Asos; Paisley Sweatshirt: H&M; Dress: Urban Outfitters; Sailor Moon tights: Ebay; Boots: Doc Martens; Choker: Dollskill;
| ♥
| Instagram
Michelle @SharksGoMeow
Love your shoes! You look amazing!! :)
ReplyDeletethank you Stephanie!!! :D
DeleteFabulous style ! This sweater is beautiful and I really love your adorable tights :)
ReplyDeletethank you dear :)
DeleteNice! Great photos
ReplyDeletekisses Adela Acanski
thanks Adela! :)
Deletewow! Such an amazing funky style! You're soo pretty :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/
aww <3 thanks dear.
DeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDelete<3<3
DeleteLove your tights <3
ReplyDeleteThe Cutielicious
http://www.thecutielicious.com
Federica
You look great, dear! I really like this outfit :-)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Isabell
https://www.instagram.com/_isabellzanoletti_/
http://www.spicybell.com
aw thanks Isabell!
DeleteThose tights are TOO cute and I am digging those boots, too!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
curlycraftymom.com
thanks Carrie! :D
DeleteCool look hun, I love your shoes!
ReplyDeleteHappy WE bellissima!
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
I'm glad you like the look Paola.
DeleteSuch a cute look. Love those tights and boots, those are amazing!! Thanks so much for popping by my blog, do come again. Have a great weekend :) Kizzy x The Dainty Dolls House
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend to you too dear. xoxo
Deleteeverything is perfect and lovely I♡
ReplyDeletekisses
myartrip.blogspot.com
thanks miss :)
DeleteAmazing look! Nice pictures :-)
ReplyDeleteUnhas Clássicas e Modernas
thank you Juliana!
DeleteThose boots are the coolest and I loooove your hair color! =)
ReplyDelete- Cielo
Mermaid in Heels
thanks so so much Cielo :)
DeleteLoving everything that's going on here! Especially the super cute tights!
ReplyDeletehttps://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com
thanks dear! xoxo
Delete
ReplyDeleteLove your post!!
I am glad you enjoyed reading my Toronto Fashion Week posts.
Thanks for the support and thoughtful words on my recent post, I deeply appreciate it!! Have a great weekend!!
MyLyfeMyStory
Have a great weekend yourself dear. :)
DeleteI love the boots! They really suit you!
ReplyDeleteI write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other on Bloglovin?
www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com
Deepti xx
thanks Deepti. I would love for us to support each other!
DeleteSuch cool photos! Love this post!
ReplyDeleteGeorgia Rose || www.justgeorgiarose.com
thanks Georgia Rose. :)
Deletesuch a cool look!
ReplyDeletex
kirstenthyra.com
thanks Kirsten! :D
DeleteSuch a cute outfit! x
ReplyDeleteGemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk
thanks dear Gemma. :)
DeleteLove the detail on those shoes! Great photos and outfit!
ReplyDeletethanks Laura!
DeleteThis is such a cute and sweet look. You look adorable, girl.
ReplyDeletexox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
thanks Lenya :D
DeleteSuch a cute and fun outfit
ReplyDeletewww.theglossychic.com
thanks Wendee :D
DeleteGreat outfit! I love your outfit and style! you look gorgeous :) Such a great outfit inspiration :)
ReplyDeletexx Jamie| With Love, Jamie
thanks dear! :D
Deletethanks Desiree!
ReplyDelete