Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Firmoo


I recently decided to try a few pairs of prescription eye glasses from Firmoo.com
The first pair that I picked is a clear rectangular frame with dark purple on the side. I have to admit, I am liking this new trend of clear or translucent frames. hehehe. 

My second pair are a pair of Cat Eye glasses. I loved that Firmoo has a category specifically for Cat Eye glasses because well, I adore Cat Eye but wouldn't ever commit to an expensive pair. The only awkward part about this pair is the top part of the frame is a different shade of black, almost brown, from the bottom and I personally do not like how that looks on my face. This pair also does not fit my face and sit as well as the first pair. 
Overall, I was pleased to find Rx glasses for a cheap price - some only $19! For first time buyers, there is a 15% off discount


*This post is in collaboration with Firmoo. All opinions and thoughts in this review are my own.
Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign