Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

X Tobi Lookbook

Allergies have arrived, it finally feels somewhat like spring, and my hair just keeps getting lighter and lighter. Maybe it is the fresh air or my pink-coral hair but I have been enjoying soft delicates and experimenting on shapes and colors. With spring in full bloom I updated my closet and went on testing shapes and colors with the help of Tobi. I shopped from Tobi about a year ago and was happy to try a few new pieces, creating three very different vibes. 

Morning Delicates
Soft, pretty, and comfortable. Perfect for cuddling.
\\Cardigan: Urban Outfitters; Romper: Tobi; OTK boots: Asos; 

The Weekender
Fun shapes, cold shoulder, nothing too serious. 
\\Cold Shoulder Shift Dress: Tobi; Choker: Dollskill; Jacket: Urban Outfitters; Sandals: Public Desire;

Oil Slick Lover
Purple lipstick + lacies + cats = sass
\\To the Point Tunic Dress: Tobi; Choker: Nastygal; Lace-up Heels: Public Desire; Bag: Dollskill; 

Which one do you like the most? :)
| ♥ | Instagram
*This post is in collaboration with Tobi. All opinions and thoughts in this opinion are my own.
New customers get 50% off the first order! 

9 comments:

  1. I have no fav because you look great in every single look! Each one of it is unique!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav is oil slike lover 😚

    www.alycise.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how different the looks are, but still have a comfortable laid back vibe. I will check Tobi out!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning outfits! :)


    www.luciagallegoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces, love the pictures!

    Ruby x
    www.rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty ! These beige boots are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this looks, especially your shoes.
    x Rivania | The Glam Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very stylish! I love your outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign