Pages

▼

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Skyline








































I was about to say a few weeks ago but I realized this has already been a month past, haha. A month ago my sister and I went through Soho and South Street Seaport for a tiny shopping adventure. We didn't come back with much but it was nice to be in that area. {surprisingly empty that day too!} I did go home with an awesome locket {that has an elephant on the cover - so obsessed with elephants lately} at the street fair, and not surprisingly, a new MAC lipcolor - coconutty. I will try to post later this week with my month's haul and finds!

//top - Blackmilk swim, shorts - Urban Outfitters, flatforms - Fletcher by Lyell, bag - Lux, bracelets - gift/hot topic.

47 comments:

  1. Amazing photos!! I love downtown and seaport! Your nails are so cool too, love the combo of colors

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!

    Love the henna & lockets! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear :) I love your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos!! I love the pocketwatch necklace things happening in that one photo, they're really cool.

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit here Winnie and that henna looks awesome! thanks for ur lovely comment :) xx
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! Looks that you've enjoy so much!! Love that mehndi art design...
    Following you now.. ;)
    Hope you'll Follow back. Thank's A lot!

    Kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pocket watch picture, you have the best photography here! Really inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lush Pics!!!!!

    Helen

    x

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Photos!
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos! Now following you, look forward to more posts.

    xo
    - J
    www.jessglamdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pics! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos, loved this post!
    Hey nice blog here! Visit mine and let me know what you think, maybe we could follow each other!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh new york is just magical! so envious that you live there - how wonderful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, :) honestly not sure what I would do if I had to move away from new york.

      Delete
  14. Thanks dear, I'm Following back!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. super cool pics, super cute you!

    do you want to follow each other on bloglovin' and gfc? let me know!
    see you around!
    xx
    http://apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow beautiful photos and post!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photos, love the henna ;-)
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, followed you back!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! following u with gfc n bloglovin.stay in touch !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice photos!
    Thank you for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi dear, amazing images! I just followed your great blog via gfc/66 and bloglovin/19, I will be happy if you follow back,
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for your nice Comment on my BLOG :-)

    Like you blog too!!! :)

    Greetings from Germany!

    http://mrs-flippers-glitzerwelt.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey there! Just discovered your blog-it's great! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin'!

    I love the henna tattoo, I got one ages ago and it was awesome. The only annoying thing was having to shave your arms afterward, cuz the dye doesn't come off of hair...

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hellooo! :) aw thank you, I will check your blog out now!

      really, you had to shave your arm after?! the dye came off my arm when I got it before, but it just took a while >.<
      <3

      Delete
  23. love love the henna on your hand! and the combination with the ring and mismatch nails, just everything! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks Kei! my ring luckily matched my nails for that week, hehe :)
      <3

      Delete
  24. Your henna tattoo looks great. Love your manicure ;)
    Thank you for your comment on our blog.
    We would love if we would follow each other :)
    We're already following you!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing photos of Soho!
    The henna tattoo and your nail polish are beautiful :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your style. The photos are great!

    http://sanjaburgundy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. great photos, i'd so so love to see nyc! i guess it really is a city worth seeing right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely, definitely come visit one day!! there is so much going on in the city. lots of different cuisines! (nomnomnom, my priority, haha) you'd love it :)

      Delete
  28. The henna and locket shots are absolutely beautiful! If you like it, follow my lifestyle & fashion blog. Let me know in the comments and i will follow back :)

    http://prettylittlethingsbyab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great selection of amazing photos & the Henna is Lovely, love your nails aswell! You have such a great collective blog, I love it, Maybe we could follow each other, Let me!.
    Keep up the brilliant work!
    Take care

    wwww.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. Henna ... that looks so good.

    I am following, please follow back.

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. amazing photos....
    kisses from Italy, V
    http://lostileungioco.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign