Pages

▼

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Perk Me Up

Hi there, 'tis me. :D
My favorite necklace - it works!
{from left: Macys, boutique in Cali, Urban Outfitters, Disney store}
This used to be my favorite bag when I was little. :)
homemade earrings.













{Michelle's bag}




Found this in Forever21. how cute?!


In small print, "Why Lie?"

Black wedged sneakers from Forever 21. Was urgent to wear them right away!




That's a NYC subway for ya.

Grapefruit green tea with tapioca and lyche jelly, without sugar. mmm.























Perks of Being a Wallflower came out last week but my sister and I watched it yesterday since they started playing it at the Times Square theater. I have never cried so much in a movie before, continuously throughout {the only other movie was The Notebook}. Have you read the novel or plan on watching the movie? 
Later, we went to a few stores in the area and got lunch at Olive Garden. Can you believe that it was our first time eating there? Here are a bunch of pictures of our outfits; somehow, we always end up matching when we go out.

sister (aka girl with pink hair)'s outfit. {her tumblr - tameyourshark}
//top - Blackmilk swim, shorts - Urban Outfitters, tights - Romwe, cardigan - H&M, boots - Steve Madden, bag - thrifted, ring - thrifted.

my outfit
//jumper - thrifted, shorts - Urban Outfitters, sheer tights & knee high socks - some random store, cardigan - Urban Outfitters, flats - Steve Madden, bag - vintage, watch - Urban Outfitters, rings - Macys, boutique, Urban Outfitters, Disney, necklace - thrifted.

175 comments:

  1. I adore this outfit you are wearing. So chic and cute. I am now following love.
    If you get a sec, it'd mean the world to me if you would come check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you so much Morgan! I followed you and will definitely check out and leave comments on your blog later tonight :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. lovely photos! u look great
    especially the stockings!
    check out my blog too if you like
    xoxo, Eliza
    bread and butter blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you eliza, that's really sweet! :)
      I followed you and will check out your blog later tonight, hehe.

      xx

      Delete
  3. I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you Monika, I am glad you like my blog!
      I'd love for us to follow each other! I'll visit your blog and leave comments later tonight too :D

      xx

      Delete

  4. Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my post ,) xx
    Great blog.. following u.. hope u follow back <3
    marcchanelette.blogspot.com


    Follow link here :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! that's really sweet. I followed you! I will check out and comment on your blog later tonight :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely picture! Love the outfit too, so cute :) x x

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style!!!
    Really great pics!

    Gina Michele
    Rock Mosaic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina Michele! that's really sweet! :D
      I followed you. And I will check out your blog later tonight. :)

      xx

      Delete
  7. Wonderful pics.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin #2 and gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SUCH an insanely cool look! I love all the little details of this outfit, from the skeleton top to the tights to the ankle boots! Your hair is seriously awesome too. I love that you added in shots from NYC, because I'm kind of in love with it but I've yet to visit!

    With love from San Francisco, California,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm DYING to see The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, I can't wait. Also, digging all the details!!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following. Followed you back. You look really awesome! :) Love the pics too

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, really cute post! I like your necklace, very unique :) Btw I am waiting to delivere my first pait of wedged sneakers! Yours are amazing :))
    Thanks for the sweet comment :) I am following you now too :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    xoxo, Press

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have amazing fashion and style! Love your blog!

    Kal

    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those leopard loafer flats are super cute - you look great! Greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great post full of so many photos... nothing but fashion! I love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love how interesting your photos are! I loved the book and can't wait to see the move! Pretty sure I cried thru the book too!

    Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment!
    -Tiffany
    http://stylesidebar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. everything on yous is soooooooooooooo unique and cool!wow!impressed!



    p.s. let us know if you would like to follow each other



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing look and gorgeous pics!
    Looove your blog! Following on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much sweetie, I really appreciate that! :D

      xx

      Delete
    2. following you back on gfc and bloglovin as well!

      Delete
  19. Beautiful Post!
    I'm following you (Gloria Pepe 34)!
    I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other?

    http://cecinestpasafashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  20. following:) i just love the NYC<3 and you have so great pics:))!

    http://suklaisiaunelmia.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your outfit! and your back sneakers!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love those leopard flats! Too cute!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. First time I saw your blog , love it!!:)

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin'? would mean a lot to me:)
    Let me know:)!!

    www.fussylife.com

    will step by soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for commenting on my blog, love! Your oufit is so cute and the photos you snapped are gorg! Best from www.moiminnie.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have a lovely blog :) Following you :)
    ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


    BIG KISS
    KADIK

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE the styling and the side-braid ;D

    -fifi

    fifiphi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Winnie you are adorable. Love this outfit on you and this pics from NY are just awesome. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute blog you have Winnie! And those sneakers from Forever 21 looks so comfy!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment! Let me know if you would like to follow each other? :)

    xo - Sheila

    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sheila! oh gosh the sneakers are surprisingly comfy! and I am horrible with heels... haha :)

      Delete
  29. Great pictures. Love the tights and boots.

    Xo
    Jennifer

    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow girl your posts are sooo amazing and this post is really inspiring me! Love your taste , keep up the good work, and please check out my new post!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loving your leopard loafers and map watch! I am now following you via bloglovin, my info is below if you have time to check out my blog!

    xx,
    Erin
    Blog: http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. damn I love your style girl!
    I'm a new reader <3


    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the outfit, great pictures too! x

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cute outfit! you are so lucky to be living in New York! Would love to visit one day! Thanks for visiting and following, following back :)

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! yes, definitely visit one day! there is so much to do here :)

      Delete
  35. Lovely photos! And I really like your outfit! Love it! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog <3 following you back! Have a great day! Xx

    http://www.itchyedgy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Havent watched the movie but I really want to! Both you and your sister look terrific, I like your rock type of style, really cool pics!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your outfit and I'm so jealous, NYC looks perfect.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  38. followed you back darling!!!
    xoxo







    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  39. hello!!!! Thanks for the follow dear… Now I´m one of your followers too… let me know if you want me to follow you some where else and I´ll do it… your blog is great =)
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Looks like fun and you have so many unique and cool accessories.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. hey sweety lots of interesting stuff here, love ur tights.. ur blog is really interesting.. love these pictures.. chk my blog may be if u like it too we can follow each other... Lemme know if u follow i'll follow right bk

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your nail polish. You've got great style!

    xx, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  43. These are some amazing photos and it looks like you are having an amazing time on your trip!
    - Monica
    Caravan of Style

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful Post!
    I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  45. You have awesome styl!:) I love it!:)))

    Im following you:) maybe u will follow me too?:)

    ReplyDelete
  46. followed you back in both :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  47. U look lovely! Stunning outfit! :) beautiful pics!

    Love ur blog, Im your newest follower! Feel free to check out my blog!!
    There is some little giveaway goin on as well :)
    http://n-twicfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Fab pics and looks ! Great style ! ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)


    http://daggisway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. oh my gosh I love Bubble tea!!! I haven't had any in forever !

    I follow you -- follow me back? http://coffeeinstilettos.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    lex

    ReplyDelete
  50. Following you back!! ^_^

    xo - Sheila

    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Loving all of these accessories. Too fun :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  52. Awesome shots of your weekend, and I love your new wedge sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love the look of shorts and tights! They look great!
    Also, those rings are amazing :D
    Already following your lovely blog! Follow back?

    http://doublecasualchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
    I love your blog! lovely ring!
    I am following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. these pics are lovely ! love ur rings
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! Yes we can follow each other, follow me n I’ll follow u right back !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  56. Wowww....cool photos!! The wedge sneakers, the accessories, the knee high socks, the blackmilk, the booties, everything is SOOOO awesome!! Thank you so much for stopping by & following!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC and bloglovin (#14)
    Hope you have a fabulous day<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  57. so nice pictures...love, love NY and F 21;-)
    would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo Ewa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was in NY!
      some pictures here;-)
      http://livewithstyle-ewa.blogspot.com/2012/06/i-obiecaj-mi-ze-kazdego-dnia-bedziesz.html
      following!
      xoxo Ewa

      Delete
  58. hey dear!
    thx for your sweet commi. yes, the jacket is really comfy and warm, love it.
    your pics from this post are amazing! very cool style!
    following you now, waiting for you. ;)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  59. everything is so cool on your combination! maybe we can fallow each other? im fallowing you now!

    ReplyDelete
  60. BEAUTIFUL post!!!!! thank you so much for your visit!!!
    I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin now!
    Have a nice day! and my G+ for you...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  61. That outfit is just gorgeous! :) you look fantastic! your style is pretty cool.
    followed back:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  62. cool! love ur style<3 :)
    wanna follow each other sweetie? :D
    i follow you, follow me back? thankyou xx

    hello behel

    ReplyDelete
  63. Super great outfit!!!! love you're style and the pics are amazing:)

    Please check out the giveaway on my blog:
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  64. hi winnie!! :o) thank you so much for checking out my blog and the lovely comment! i am very happy that you like the chain collar post. with pleasure we can follow each other! :o) I will follow you immediately on gfc and bloglovin! :) hope you will follow me too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Cool outfit! I love your knee high socks! Great blog you have, following you now on Bloglovin :) x

    ReplyDelete
  66. Wow you look so cool honey!!I love the pictures;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  67. your real name is winnie? awww so sweet and i love that your friend is wearing black milk,
    i am alsoa black milk lover,
    but i was always too afraid to buy the skull and bones stuff :/
    even the swim looks amazing in this combinations!
    awesome blog!

    I adore your blog, keep on doing this wonderful thing you do here.
    I had to follow you, you have a new fan now <3
    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, hehehe my name is winnie. it's short for my full name but everyone calls me winnie :D
      :O you do love blackmilk?! omg, YAY! do you have any bm?
      <3

      Delete
  68. oh my wolly world, you look sizzling hot, lurv your hair+shoes everything!
    of course i wanna follow, am following u now.i hope will do the same. thnks for the nice comments.
    hugs+kisses
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  69. Your leopard print shoes are so cute, love them! :)

    Kisses from Finland, Iida
    atc24h.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  70. Nice! You two are so adorable! love those leopard slip-on :)
    Following you on GFC #68 would love if follow me back as well :).

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  71. thanks for your comment, I´m glad you like Peter Pan collars as much as me =)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Follow you:)
    S▲NDR▲
    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Beautiful photos and outfits!
    Thanks for your lovely comment, and yes, I'm following you :)

    XX
    Shape and Fashion
    Blog’s Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  74. lovely outfit, your watch is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am in love with all of these shoes in this post! So cute!

    Mal

    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Oh my gosh! So many great photos! I have that evil eye ring :D But I love both your accessories. they are gorgeous and something different. love it. I really like your blog, and am now following you. Will you visit my blog and follow back? I'd appreciate it dear :)

    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I super love your outfit and photos! By the way thank you so much for your sweet comment in my blog.I'm going to follow your blog, I hope you can follow mine too. Godbless!

    :)Jillian Myka
    http://jillianmyka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. love the photos, I wish I was there! :)

    I'm definitely following back dear*

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  79. such a wonderful blog!
    the pics of you and the city are amazing.
    following you via G+ and bloglovin'!

    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom
    Facebook: Miss Kwong From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  80. love this pictures!
    great blog! would you like to follow each other in gfc? :))

    ReplyDelete
  81. Super cute outfits and I love your black sneakers from Forever21! They look so comfy :) Following you back, sweetie <3

    ps my Zara heels are really comfortable compared to the height of its heels but it is abit heavy at times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah the wedges are comfy! :D
      yayyy :)
      ohhhh thank you, for even answering me about your Zara heels. that is awesome :)

      <3

      Delete
  82. I loooooooove your new find from Forever21!! What a great find!!

    Would love it if you could check out my blog. It would also be great if we could follow each other. :)

    xx
    M O I O L O G Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Sasha! I could not believe that I found those at F21. :)
      <3

      Delete
  83. that's a very unique top! love the boots too :)
    btw, i'm having a giveaway :)
    I hope you can join too :D
    here's the link: ◆ 2,500 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  84. Love this blog.. followed you and i really hope you could follow me back :)

    xxx

    http://stylehyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Thanks for visit in my blog!
    Beautiful shoes!
    Good weekend!
    Stay with God!
    Kiss!

    http://nannacunha.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  86. wow, such amazing post! i love your sister's top <33
    mind to follow each other? :)

    xx,
    ww.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Great post!!!! :) would you like to follow each other?
    let me know if you follow and i will follow back :)

    xo
    arleene

    ReplyDelete
  88. In love with the green sweater and NYC! Great post!
    x
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  89. Great pics!<3
    Btw would you like to follow each other?
    Just let me know:)

    Kisses:*

    http://joannas-secret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  90. What a great blog and amazing outfits! I am now following!

    http://myfavoritethingskellyann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  91. great great blog! lovely looks
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  92. thanks a mil for your comment on my blog hun. your blog is great. did you only start it?

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, yes I just started it last week? at least, I just started using it :)

      xx

      Delete
  93. Wonderful blog! Cool pics...
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo
    Ally O

    http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  94. hello! I like your blog, im following you now on GFC and Bloglovin, if you like my blog follow me back please! XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. are u following me on gcc? i dont see it whats ur gfc name? and ill go ahead and follow you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  96. Thanks,for your comment.^^
    I already follow you on bloglovin and gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  97. thanks for following, I already follow you on gfc and bloglovin too :D

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I love the NYC skyline. It definitely makes me homesick. :(
    anyway, I'm your 86th follower!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  99. Thank you or your comment on my blog! Your blog is so lovely too! Gonna follow you right away and I would appreciate if you would come back to my blog too :) YOur pictures are great and I really love the cardigan you are wearing in this post!

    Love from Germany!
    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  100. love this... followed bk sweety.. wanna follow via fb & bloglovin too

    ReplyDelete
  101. great post dear :D
    love your outwear anyway <3
    feel free to visit my blog dear, and please kindly follow my blog if you like it :)
    http://brigittamonique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  102. I love your flats, so cute! Also want your necklace and watch, jealousss.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Hi sweetie!
    Amazing pictures
    And your outfit is so great, love the slippers
    Wanna follow each other? It would be great
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  104. Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I'm flattered:) Your blog is great! It would be nice to follow each other, what do you say??) i'm following you right now) Follow back!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alex.
    http://svetusvet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  105. beautiful photos! Amazing blog! I,m following! I hope your visit in my blog . muak

    http://imagenshopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I love the cardigan- been searching for a green one for ages!

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  107. oh! thank you. :) no I said I followed you :D

    ReplyDelete
  108. love your flats! :) anyways, thanks for visiting my blog! followed you now! hope you will too :)

    xx,
    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Soundy! I followed you back <3
      keep in touch dear!

      Delete
  109. interesting blog. maybe we can follow each otheR?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign