Pages

▼

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Beauty Haul

{September Beauty Haul}

MAC Pro Longwear in Heart Hangover

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Perfume {they carved my sister and I's name on the bottle}
my new favorite perfume! my friend even sniffed me the other day, haha.


OPI and Nails Inc.




Ren Clearcalm 3 Acne Treatment Mask, Ole Henrikson Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser, Lancome Moisturizer, Lush Shower Smoothie


This Lush Shower Smoothie smells so delish!

Turkish Delight is fully rose scented. mmm.
It makes my skin extremely soft afterwards.

My old handcremes ran out...but yay L'Occitane!



I do not know too much about beauty - definitely not an expert in this area. Recently, however, my skin has gotten much dryer than usual, my acne has changed and began to act up in a different way, and I have realized that it is time for me to think about these things more. It is such a pain to keep trying out new products for my acne skin. :( What do you use to treat and take care of your skin?

33 comments:

  1. Hello, I really love your blog! Now following via GFC.
    Georgia from www.fortheloveof-thrift.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love OPI and Lancome <3 always my faves!
    I'm your 98 follower here and 25 on Bloglovin because you blog is too pretty :) If you like mine too I'm waiting for you!
    Xoxoxo

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool pos! Saw your message on my blog and yes, I'll follow you!
    Hope you'll return the favor!
    I so want to but La petite robe noir <3 smells nice

    http://from-brussels-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sweet comment, dear!
    Your blog is cute!

    I am a new follower of your blog now (gfc & bloglovin`).
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow me:-)

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lush products are the best !
    Your blog is lovely !
    xManon

    Will you please check out my blog sometime ? You can follow me if you like !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hellooo dear :)
      yes, I love lush products :D

      of course, I will check it soon <3

      Delete
  6. I just bought that shower smoothie the other day! It smells so amazing!


    www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo did you also buy one of their shower conditioners? I was tempted to, lols.

      <3

      Delete
  7. I agree, I like take care of my skin.
    thank you for visiting my blog, I follow you back on GFC and Bloglovin!
    kisses

    http://lallistaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you dear, I followed you back :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove your blog! ^_^ I can't wait to see more posts from you! Followed you girl! ^_^

    * I have an upcoming giveaway sponsored by Suesh. Subscribe to my channel to be able to join my upcoming giveaway. It will be opened for my local and international subscribers! ^_^

    xoxo,

    Iya
    http://youtube.com/missplpify
    http://missplpify.blogspot.com
    http://facebook.com/Missplpify

    ReplyDelete
  10. That MAC lipstick shade is so pretty! Love it!

    pastelbokeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not sure if you can get it where you live, but I would really recommend Cuticura Dry Skin Daily Facial Wash. It's not oily and it does really help with dry skin. :)
    beautysplash75.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh!! I will look it up and see if I can get it somewhere near me. thank you so much! I think I have gone through so many facial washes the past year. :(
      thanks so much!<3

      Delete
  12. Love your blog! Great haul lovely :) x x

    Take a look at my blog?
    Seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love dark lipstick! It is my favorite shade for fall!
    I just started following your blog & its wonderful.
    Follow back please & thank you :)
    http://kristinnoelchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yay, you know how I feel! I am obsessed with dark lipstick.
      thank you dear. I will follow and check yours out now :)

      Delete
  14. The lipstick color is super nice! I have one similar! http://www.thestunninglook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I recently found your blog and love it, I use Mary Kay and love it never really had a problem with break outs before. Look forward to following you.
    Your newest follower

    Mal

    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your blog..
    please help me with mine

    http://marinnbenn.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great haul! Do Guerlain normally carve names on bottles? I don't think they normally do that here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jen! no they don't. they were carving names for that day only in the store. I didn't know about it til I got there. :)

      Delete
  18. ADORE the lipstick
    islacruces.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm addicted to l'occitane too!!!

    http://beautybubblesinyourlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign