Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Vlog: What's In My Bag??

I decided to swing back into the youtube, video world. Here's my updated, What's in my bag?, vlog! Please leave your comments and feedback here on my blog, I would love to hear your thoughts! :)


Featured in bag:
  • Lesportsac Bag
  • Raccoon coin purse: Urban Outfitters
  • Foldable bag: Target
  • Infinity Scarf: Urban Outfitters
  • Motorola Android and Samsung 4 
  • Planners: Barnes&Nobles, Target
  • Warby Parker Eye Glasses
\\Maxi dress: Nu New York; Yin Yang Necklace: Dollskill;

xoxo,
winscribbles

7 comments:

  1. great post

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Provence, South Africa, Miami...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a fantastic blog
    happy weekend

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love watching these types of videos! Have an amazing Friday!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks so pretty!

    www.karolayncorzo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi darling, thanks so much for your visit on my blog :)
    Love your video!
    XOXO


    http://themarielement.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign