Pages

▼

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Restless

Ever have days where you feel so restless yet do not know what to do? I am having one of those days. 
I got bored with the common styling of lace-up tops that I wore it under a loose flannel for this look. You may argue that this flannel ends up being too big on me...  and I usually like loose tops... but this was already the smallest size :( I do however loveeeee men's clothing and this flannel color sums up my current obsession with tones of green, blue and mustard yellow. To continue with the small hints of yellow in the top, I paired my muted-gold pleather skirt and blue suede flats for some richness.  :) 

I suddenly got sick so it may take me a while before I get to respond to everyone. :(

| ♥ | Instagram

\\Flannel: Urban Outfitters; Lace-up Bodysuit: Missguided; Skirt: Asos; Loafers: Aldo; Choker: Claire's; 

xoxo,
winscribbles

29 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love that attention to detail with the lace up top peeking out underneath the plaid. Such a cool touch!
    And I personally like the look of oversized pieces, especially for fall :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    I'm on the Tube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you wear this top, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the lace up top is peeping through the flannel! This entire outfit is styled so well. Really great post all-around, Winnie! Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the lace top. Cool photos. Following you on insta.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool! I like your hair & shoes .Enjoy the day, dear!
    Check my last post >> HERE! <<


    marymariastyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the lace top! Gorgeous photos

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is perfect


    http://turndownforfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style! Hope you're feeling better xx
    www.alicelouisealk.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the flannel being that big. You can always belt it too f you want it to fit a little more snug, that's what I've done in the past. Would love to see you at my link up tomorrow!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the idea of layering a lace-up top underneath the flannel!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy crap, you gorgeous being! I really love how you played with textures and patterns in this outfit. The sheer metallic of the gold really compliments the plaid! Never would have thought to combine the two - genius!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, I absolutely love these photos! The outfit is perfect. I hope you are feeling better.

    Hailey
    www.themiddlecloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this look so much. The lace up really adds to it. Looking amazing as usual m'dear xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definitely have restless days. I like your lace up/flannel combo.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, that lace detail is amazing!
    Edita
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore your shirt, girlie! I haven't seen a plaid lace-up yet, so this is definitely a nice trendy piece! I hope you have an amazing day, beautiful!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute! did you take pics of yourself?

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful photos and I love love love your style of writing! Keep it up!



    Ole Henriksen “Little Wonders” Set Review

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely skirt and this top is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty top but I love the colour of your hair, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that you wear the lace top underneath the flannel, screaming Fall season to me! I kinda wanna see that lace top though! :)

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh yeah there're day when I feel restless. I just love to lay in bed or stay glued to my laptop.
    You look wonderful. Awesome photos! :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign