Pages

▼

Monday, November 23, 2015

Dresses: Bridesmaid Edition

I love planning and fantasizing about my future wedding. I always get inspiration from other people's weddings and think, hey, I like that detail, and no, I don't like that detail. When I saw a wedding party taking photos by the Boston Pier a few weeks ago, I loved their gorgeous deep-red color scheme. Just LOVED IT. Yes, I am a Pinterest user and have a board called "Wedding Ideas," and something red is pinned in there.

I popped myself onto Promtimes.co.uk which has a variety of bridesmaids dresses to choose from, in several colors and at affordable prices. You can click on the dress style and then choose your color of choice. You may also narrow down your choices through silhouette type, color, neckline, hemline, sleeve length, and fabric. The website is easy to navigate, and accepts payments from PayPal. If you are not looking for a bridesmaids or wedding dress, they also have prom and evening dresses to choose from.

I love rich colors and a sweetheart neckline - those are my personal favorites but I made sure to include some halter and strappy necklines. I like that Promtimes.co.uk has bridesmaids dresses in knee-length and tea-length. Below I chose a few of my favorite bridesmaid dress styles, knowing that I would allow my future bridesmaids to pick their own dress style that accentuates their figure. Dark red or rich colors are my top choices! :)


How does your fantasy wedding look like? What would be your color?? I would love to hear your thoughts! :)

xoxo,
winscribbles


\\This post is in collaboration with promtimes.co.uk.

25 comments:

  1. I've always fantasized about a princess wedding, but I don't think I'll actually ever have one haha. You are too cute though with what inspires you! I love that you're constantly on the lookout for what you like :) A sweetheart neckline is one of my favorites as well! It's so feminine, classic and flattering. I really love the bouncy blue dress here and the structured red one at the end. You've chosen some pretty ones, that's for sure!

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww I can relate with you about a princess wedding! :)

      Delete
  2. wow, lovely selections. love them all!

    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! My favourite colours are deep blue or peach x

    Pop over to my blog and check out my Xmas giveaway (open internationally)!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend planning her wedding for next year. So I'll let her know about this, thanks for the recommendation.

    http://www.pixics.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such classic, beautiful dresses. I love all of the colours they come in!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love Promtimes, they have awesome dresses. Great post!

    HTTP://MISSYMAYIFICATION.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this site and this dresses are amazing
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful selection my dear!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection! So many pretty dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these bridesmaid dressed are just fabulous. The last one is my favorite. I would love to get this one for my sister’s wedding night. You know she’s having royal wedding at a vintage event venue NYC and this dress is just perfect as per her wedding theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign