
Warby Parker's Spring collection is inspired by the circus, which deputed January 12th this year! Already an owner of two eyeglasses from Warby Parker, there was no doubt that I wanted to try the new collection through their Home Try-On Program! It is simple to use the Home Try-On Program. I picked 5 frames to try, put in my shipping address, and received my package within a few days. A prepaid return shipping label was included. Heck, that made everything so convenient and easy.
Frames from Warby Parker start at $95 and for each pair sold, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
I picked the following five frames: Preston in Maraschino, Haskell in Crystal with Maple, Finch in Bellini, Burroughs in Canton Blue, and Kensett in Atlantic Blue.


Preston in Maraschino
I adore the color. It matches my red hair!! I also like the frames' overall shape.

Haskell in Crystal with Maple
How cute that the frames are clear and lined with delicate maple!

Finch in Bellini
Sophisticated and classy indeed.

Burroughs in Canton Blue
This blue is so pretty and bold! I adore the quirky shape of the Burroughs.

Kensett in Atlantic Blue
Similar to Burroughs but lighter in blue and slighter bigger in frames.
Which frame is your favorite??!
*Warby Parker provided the frames through the Home Try-On program. All opinions and thoughts in this review are my own.

Loving Finch in Bellini!
ReplyDeletewww.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com
:)
DeleteI love these glasses! I am currently in search of a brown pair to alternate with my black pair. I think I will definitely give this site a try. Thanks for sharing, xx
ReplyDeleteRivania | The Glam Unicorn
oh check them out, they have a variety of colors! :)
DeleteThe red one looks perfect on you.
ReplyDeleteNina
http://www.ninasstyleblog.com
aw thanks Nina :)
DeleteWow they are all so pretty, the red one suits you so well! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.theclosetelf.com
Yes I'd love for us to support each other! :D
DeleteLoving those red frames :)
ReplyDeleteARedLip&Love
Amazing glasses ! :)
ReplyDeleteplease follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS
thanks Nadush!
DeleteI had no idea they were inspired by the circus this season! I love that! I LOVE LOVE the Haskell frames and may consider trying those on myself... I love how they look on you and I also think both blue frames you selected look lovely with your pretty red hair! Looks like you had a lot of fun trying these on :) I hope you're having a great week so far!
ReplyDelete-Rachel
www.blonderhombus.com
I hope you are having a great weekend Rachel! yes, the colors and frames are so much fun!
DeleteI had no idea they were inspired by the circus this season! I love that! I LOVE LOVE the Haskell frames and may consider trying those on myself... I love how they look on you and I also think both blue frames you selected look lovely with your pretty red hair! Looks like you had a lot of fun trying these on :) I hope you're having a great week so far!
ReplyDelete-Rachel
www.blonderhombus.com
Beautiful sunglasses, I love the red one!
ReplyDeletewww.alessandrastyle.com
The red one and transparent one are stunning on you!
ReplyDeleteWish my head would match with glasses, but sadly it doesn't haha.
Hats + glasses + my head ain't a match made in heaven.
x
Celien | The Losing Struggle
awww I used to think that about me too. And hats too! Maybe you just haven't found your "one" for glasses!
DeleteThat is so cool ! Love the red pair!!! :)
ReplyDeletethanks Stephanie!
Deletewow the red frames are hot on you!
ReplyDeleteaw thanks dear.
DeleteI love Warby Parker! Such a great brand and all of the frames have such character to them.
ReplyDeleteBrittny | www.brittnykindred.com
:D
Deletenice! Finch in Bellini is my favorite <3
ReplyDeletethe red one looks cool on you!
do you want to follow each other's blog? let me know ^^
http://bunnyawn.blogspot.co.id/
thanks!!
Deleteyes I'd love for us to support each other :)
cool frames.. the blue suits you
ReplyDeleteaw thanks Hena!
DeleteLove the Warby Parker brand!
ReplyDelete-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge
ditto!!!
Deletelove the red pair!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe frames looked pretty and you look good in every single one of them!
ReplyDeletelove lots,
Tin
mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
The frames look so colorful and lively, I would want one of those.
ReplyDeleteInstagram | Styleccentric Fashion |Current Post - Magnificent Falls | BLOGLOVIN
xo, Alyssa
very colorful indeed :)
DeleteAll these frames look so good on you! It's so cool that they give a pair to someone in need when a pair is purchased - it's a really nice concept!
ReplyDeleteHugs from Denmark x
Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE
yes I love that concept too!
DeleteThose look so cute on you! I like the blue pair on you :)
ReplyDeleteI got LASIK about a year ago, so I've put frames away after wearing them for most of my life. Sticking to sunglasses only now.
xo
N
Style Tomes || Style Tomes on Instagram
oooo sunglasses are fun too! it's such a step to get lasik!
DeleteI love your close-up photos of these frames, they show them so well! Although I don't wear glasses, there really are so many fab versions around right now! :)
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
thanks Gabrielle :)
Deletevery beautiful frames
ReplyDeletehave an happy day
fashion blogger
kiss
you too!
DeleteI love the idea of a try-on program especially for something like glasses which are really hard to find the perfect pair for as each face is so different.
ReplyDeleteRae | Love from Berlin
yes I think it is really convenient and it doesn't make me feel rushed when I am trying to decide on a pair!
DeleteThose are really great glasses. I think their concept of trying them on is genius and so freeing.
ReplyDeleteMallory
Perhaps Bananas
very much so, I agree. :)
DeleteI like them all! They look super cute and also, they look good on you. Have a great weekend! xx
ReplyDeleteAle | www.alemint.net
Have a great weekend dear!
Deletebeautiful image and photo!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mosaictrends.com/
thank you dear :)
DeleteLoved the idea...nice post dear 😊
ReplyDeletewww.freshfacebeauty.in
:)
DeleteI love the Crystal in Maple one. They also contacted me about a collaboration like this.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day! :)
xoxo,
SHAIRA // www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com
cool!
Deletethank you <3
ReplyDeleteaw thank you Helder.
ReplyDeleteOooh, convenient and super pretty! Haskell with Crystal and Maple is gorgeous! I love the clear frames! I feel like getting some myself hahaha <3
ReplyDeletexx Bash | H E Y B A S H | bloglovin'
Omg, this is such a great service! I really like the transparent frames x
ReplyDeletePop over to my blog!
Sarah
sarahinks.co.uk