

Babe and I took a trip to Charleston, South Carolina for his birthday weekend! I really wanted to play up my red hair by contrasting it with this green asymmetrical skirt. I also wanted to contrast the silhouette and shapes by pairing this fluttery top from Zara. And of course, Adidas superstars to accommodate me with a whole day's walking around downtown. This color scheme reminds me a bit of the little mermaid, hehe hence the title. :) A tiny photo diary of the weekend coming up soon!!



| ♥
| Instagram
\\Top: Zara; Skirt: Urban Outfitters; Adidas Superstars/Customized; Bag: Michael Kors;
I'm in love with the skirt!! The colour and how you paired it with the Adidas!!
ReplyDeletexo,
www.livelaughloveandmakeup.com
aw thanks Brenda! :)
DeleteCool outfit!
ReplyDeletexx
Xin
http://xincerely.blogspot.com
thanks Xinyi!
DeleteLooking Nice!
ReplyDeletehttp://arganlifeherbalshampoo.blogspot.com/
thank you Sophie. :)
DeleteThis outfit reminds me of Ariel in a real life, love your look and absolutely the Adidas sneakers! <3
ReplyDeletexoxo,
|CHELSHEAFLO NEW POST|
|INSTAGRAM|
hehehe you're right! :D
DeleteLove your styling!
ReplyDeletexx www.opinionslave.com
thank you Francesca, I'm glad you like it! :D
DeleteLove your hair !! So lovely
ReplyDeleteDaniel x
The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez
New Post: If I were to spend the day in Las Vegas
aww thanks Daniel! :D
Deletelove this look! stunning photographs as well. can't go wrong with adidas!
ReplyDeleteRuby x
http://rubys-eyes.blogspot.com
thank you Ruby! :)
DeleteWonderful post, love it! :)
ReplyDeleteCould you click on the links in this post (dress, bag and "Banggood")? I try to cooperate and I would be grateful for the help :)
I encourage you to follow for follow, too :)
http://veronicalucy.blogspot.com/2016/03/banggood-outfit.html
thanks Veronica, we should support each other. :)
DeleteI saw that top in zara before and really wanted to get it. just not sure if i should spend more money on clothes haha you also remind me of ariel from the little mermaid here!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fionnac.com
hahahah I feel you. I really thought for a bit when I was in the store, holding the top haha. Then I just went for it. LOL
DeleteYou look like an actual mermaid in this!
ReplyDeleteWonderGoth
hehehe thanks Annika! I'm glad you think so! I tried lol :D
DeleteStunning look! I'm in love with your off-shoulder blouse. The colour suits you so perfectly!
ReplyDeleteChristina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com
Thanks dear. Believes that gave me very much in that post.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! You look absolutely pretty. Just in love with this mix of textures and colors. Great sense of fashion <3
NEW TIPS POST | How to have healthy hair
Instagram ∫ Facebook Oficial Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D
nice colour combo :)
ReplyDeletefrom the last weekend
I'm definitely picking up on the Ariel vibes from this outfit! I actually tried on this very same top in white last week and now I'm thinking I might just go back and buy it :)
ReplyDeleteGabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
x
Ariel indeed! :) Perfect look!
ReplyDeletefashionabejita.blogspot.com
Such a cute look dear! You really do look like Ariel :)
ReplyDeletemystylishcorner.blogspot.ba
You look fantastic! Love the title of this post :)
ReplyDeletewww.amemoryofus.com
great hair !
ReplyDeleteplease follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG
Nice post and very amazing blog... ♥
ReplyDeletedo you want to follow each other on gfc? let me know :)
http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/
Beautiful look! I also have this top and am in love with it!
ReplyDeletexo
www.carinavardie.com
You definitely look like Ariel, it's fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair colour :)
Lucy | http://luceferous.com/blog
You know what? You really do resemble Ariel! LOL! Love the sneakers, what better way to stay comfortable while looking chic and stylish.
ReplyDeleteShireen | Reflection of Sanity
You look just like a princess, so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFlorals&Smiles
♥
ReplyDeleterocking the hair and this outfit!!! so stylish!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Animated Confessions
Love this outfit, so pretty.
ReplyDelete- Lily Widjaja
www.glowlicious.me
Your top is amazing, dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/
as a Disney fan I LOVE this <3
ReplyDeletehttp://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/
What a beautiful skirt, love the color too!
ReplyDeletexo, Lily
Beauty With Lily
Hi ARIEL :) you look amazing !! xo
ReplyDeleteaishettina.blogspot.it
Interesting look and color combination. Looking cute Ariel.
ReplyDeletehttp://wonderfullifeasmom.blogspot.fr/
Love your hair! I agree! It definitely is mermaid-inspired! :) Such a fun post to read!
ReplyDeletexx Kenzie
Kenzieblogslife.blogspot.com
This outfit is so cute! I want to have my hair color changed too this summer. Nice top and skirt :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
SHAIRA // New post
I love that skirt, certainly mermaid like!
ReplyDeletea life of a charlotte
x
Your hair is amazing! x Lets follow each other!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new post: www.fantailflo.com
Goes great together you really do have an Ariel vibe going on :)
ReplyDeleteMeme xx
New Post:
Beneath the Surface by Heidi Perks Book Review
www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk
Your hair is lovely, I can totally see the resemblance to Ariel with this outfit! So cool! :D xx
ReplyDeleteelizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)
Great styling, love the look!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day :)
Rosanna x
Rose's Rooftop
Fabulous look. I love it.
ReplyDeletehttp://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/
Oh very cute style darling
ReplyDeleteReally pretty coordinate~
xx
www.sakuranko.com
lovely post!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog? wildvagabondss.blogspot.com
Love, Jess xx
You are very pretty. I love your skirt. Kisses :)
ReplyDelete