Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Thrifted Outfits & How I Style: Boots



Hello!!

As I mentioned in my last post, I pulled a few of the thrifted items I found, and styled them with my new Forever 21 black heeled boots. I decided to style them all with these boots because I am in recent love with them... and what's not to like about heels + boots + lace?  I did not select any of the dresses I thrifted; I was going to style the first strapless black embroidered dress but I am having an issue with it right now - one of the underwires cuts into my rib but I don't want to remove it since it gives the chest shape... sigh. What do I do? :(

Anyways, here goes!


[{Outfit One}]
{BM high-waisted velvet legs}



[{Outfit Two}]
{Thrifted cardigan}

[{Outfit Two}]
{BM Der Kuss dress and NastyGal spiked pleather skirt}

{Scarf bought in Bermuda}





[{Outfit Three}]
{ASOS parka}

{Forever21 bag}

{BDG Black high-waisted jeans}

{Thrifted cardigan and panda blouse}


If you are curious about how I style any other particular item that I thrifted from the previous two posts, feel free to comment it and I can do it for another post. I am finally getting out of my semi-grinch mood and am looking forward to this upcoming weekend! Happy holidays!! :)

207 comments:

  1. LOVE the outfit!!

    Would you be interested in following each others blogs? Just let us know! We are now following yours :D

    Have a great day,

    Chloe & Sarah
    www.honeyandlulu.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog(: These thrifted styles are amazing! I love thrift store shopping!!! New follower on GFC.

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/

    -Autumn(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these boots!

    http://jayhags.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice styles. so inspiring

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/12/sing-it-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thaaaaank you :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looks, honey! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post :)

    -Mademoiselle S.

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely looks!

    love your grey cardigan and printed shirt!

    so stylish,

    kisses,
    silvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. the boots are really fab...
    kiss and happy start of week
    vendy

    FOLLOW ME ON:
    the simple life of rich people blog
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople
    twitter @simpleliferichP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic outfits!



    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pics and I like that coat. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your hair! i have dip dye too but i like your pink dye more :)

    thank you for the comment <3 and i followed back! http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfits! I love the Klimt- style shirt :)
    Perfect start in the week for you dear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, those boots are awesome! You look amazing, love all of those looks!

    -Doris

    ReplyDelete
  14. second is so girly and you look so beautiful:) love your hair:)&amazing scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your boots are amazing! I really love every look :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  16. You seem to have the best of luck when it comes to thrifty finds! The first blouse is my absolute favorite, although they all look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your first outfit, it's so original !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit!! And great find on the cardigan. It's nice! I always love finding good deals. Cute blouse too!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are gorgeous! How much were they?! x

    http://ellose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the skull blouse and grey cardigan. The boots go so well with all these looks.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice post! would you like follow each other? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi gorgeous!
    LOVED YOUR BOOTS!!!
    thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE those velvet leggings! Velvet is so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You find such good thrifted treasures! No wonder, there must be a ton of great steals in New York. As for your dress, I had a similar problem and found that if I just cut a slit in the fabric that keeps the boning in, it lets the underwire slide out a little bit but not completely. Not an end-all solution, but the best I could come up with! Hope it works out for ya.

    Now following! Keep in touch? :)

    Kaeli
    The Broadcloth

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on the outfit ... I really like the third, especially the parka :)
    Would you like to follow each other? I'm your new follower

    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    kisses from Rome <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi dear! thanks for the comment on my blog! I love the way u wear the parka! giulia
    thefashionmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I loved all the looks! But I think my favorite is the first one, with that amazing map-print blouse!

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. follow you. nice blog.

    http://beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  29. cool outfit:)

    http://zlotapigmejka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous outfits!


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. gorgeous outfit, love your style!

    lots of love from the c&p girls!
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Really love your hair. It's so pretty! :)

    xoxo,
    Mimi.
    World of Plastic

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your blog. I'm a new follower. Maybe you want to follow back??

    XOXO

    Merry Christmas

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. nice pics. so classy ;) you're talented..

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great post! I think your blog is great,following you now
    Hope you follow me back :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. great styling! i love that blouse from the first set. looks so chic :)

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. New to the blogging world! Loved your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Loving your style!
    I'm following you now :)

    jessie xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. pretty <3
    please write me about Christmas customs in your country. I'm really curious:) http://bealltherage.blogspot.com/2012/12/wesoych-swiat-merry-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. loved all the 3 outfits and your hair is so pretty! loved it <3

    **
    heart-sease.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love your blog. Great pictures.

    -em xx

    http://www.unicornrevolution.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi!! Love your blog!!!

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC | Facebook | Pinterest | Bloglovin? Please follow me, let me know, and I'll follow back! :)

    Happy 2013!!

    Alexandra A.,
    The Glitter Side @ Blogspot
    The Glitter Side @ Facebook
    The Glitter Side @ Pinterest
    The Glitter Side @ Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  43. omg I'm totally digging your second outfit, the maxi cardi, pleather skirt, print top - awes.
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. absolutely loving your blog!

    stop by sometime?

    http://gocrywolf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. hola precioso look me encanta su pelo
    si quieres seguir ?me va encantar
    besitos asi seguimos una a la otra
    www.eusoumuitovaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that map blouse! Such an original piece, so beautiful!

    Happy new year,
    Sabina
    Xxx

    SHOP my closet! :)
    Find out how YOU can be featured on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  47. love the third look much!
    hope 2013 will be amazing for you!
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  48. darling boots, your style is so eclectic!



    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. love the last picture it is so cool
    great blog dear, great pictures
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know
    live a comment if you are following me so I can follow back.
    closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I wish I could wear boots. I have really short legs :3

    I hope you're having a wonderful new year though!

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Woow, wonderful outfit. You're looking so good!

    Wanna follow each other?

    Let us know on:
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet

    ReplyDelete
  52. Great outfits - love the boots and parka :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great Post!

    Great boots, I really like the material :) !~!~

    P.S Just wanted to remind you that my giveaway is still open until the 14th for everyone to join !
    You can only say YES to this amazing Frenchonista Clutch worth $150 !!

    Love,

    Jen

    www.the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  54. Pretty outfits, the third one is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh, it's a very cute and nice outfit, dear :)

    Maybe you want to check out my blog and follow it if you like them to ?

    kisses,

    likethewayidoit.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  56. Great post!!
    GIVEAWAY GIFT CARD ZARA! http://loveclothesandthings.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/giveaway-zara.html

    ReplyDelete
  57. i like your looks girl!
    CHICNOVA JEWELRY GIVEAWAY - 3 lucky winners to be chosen on my blog.
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. very nice outfits ! I love that spikey belt too :)

    XOXO
    Alexandra Marie

    ReplyDelete
  59. your site is just lovely!

    I love the map print top!

    I just joined and hope you stop and join my site too so we can stay in stylish touch! xoxo cheers

    ReplyDelete
  60. these looks are adorable! and to think that they were bought for very little. cute blog girl :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. i love your style!
    follow?
    http://lifewithdelias.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love your post, the photos are awesome! There is a worldwide giveaway in my blog! Coming xx

    ReplyDelete
  64. Amazing outfits. Love that shirt from the first outfit. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll be happy to follow back. :)

    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  65. omg im in love with the map top! it is lush!
    your blog is lovely!
    http://katie-annarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  66. Great blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know..
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. So cute! I love that olive military-esque jacket. <3 Em

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. the shirt on outfit one is insanely cool! so funky!! love it!!! <3 <3


    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  69. You've got great style!!
    Check out our latest post - Golden Globes: Hair Trend
    Lots of Love
    Chic Factor Team

    ReplyDelete
  70. wow nice look!!:):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want!!!:)
    Anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Niceee!
    Love, from the one coffee addict to the other :)
    xo Paula
    www.ifiwarg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. love love love,,,,, you got great style!!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  73. - Nice Look & Great Pictures !
    I Following U Now
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  74. Love all the outfits! Great pieces!

    xx
    Thepurpleclown.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love the boots they look so vintage!!!!



    http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Hi, great blog! Would you like to follow each other?? http://ladeadellapparenza.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love that leather skull bag! I absolutely love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC and BlogLovin'! Hoping you can come by mine too :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Lovely shirt!!! Very inspiring! I like your blog, what about following each other?
    www.cecilleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hello, like your blog. Maybe we can follow each other ? www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Love your blog. you look stunning in that outfit <3
    xx

    http://rivers-running-high.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  82. love your whole outfits <33 gorgeous looks

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Very nice blog, I am your new follower, follow me back?

    Kisses,
    Dinna
    www.the-fashionette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. We love the first look, the shirt is amazing!!!

    xoxo

    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/mercedes-benz-fashion-week-madrid.html

    ReplyDelete
  85. Love the outfit number 3, looks very nice on you ^-^

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  86. beautiful blog , hope you check out mine too and follow :*

    ReplyDelete
  87. GREATTT outfits! So happy to have stumbled across your blog. It's so cute! Hope you will stop by mine. Annndd I'm your newest follower hey hey hey!

    xo, Kelsey Belle

    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. your four outfits are all brilliant and suit your type ;)) love em!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  89. I love these pictures, your style is amazing!
    Please keep it up, I really can't wait to see more :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  90. love your firts shirt dear...but I love all looks too...
    kiss and have an happy day
    vendy

    NEW OUTFIT POST!!!
    follow me on:
    the simple life of rich people blo

    ReplyDelete
  91. I love those boots they are amazing! and the outfits to go with them are gorgeous! I love your blog, maybe check out mine and if you like it we could follow each other?
    sewthecity.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  92. You have such an amazing blog! I definitely have to follow! keep on the good work!
    maybe you want to check out my blog too ;)

    POCKETFUL OF DREAMS

    ReplyDelete
  93. beautiful blog
    new follower
    http://megliounuovooggi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  94. Cool!

    Mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback :)
    www.rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  95. You have so unique style! I really like it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  96. Love your booth and the second look is amazing!!
    xoxo

    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/rock-star-city-life.html

    ReplyDelete

  97. love the boots! and your hair too! :)

    http://thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Just fell in love with your blog, follow me if you'd like! :)

    itskatja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Nice outfit! I love your hair! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  100. Beautiful outfits!!! Love your first blouse and the second outfit with studded belt, so chic :D Have a wonderful day <3

    xoxo

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Love the last look. We have been looking for a cute parka. Thanks. Keep up the great work un

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  102. Love how you style those. Pure amazing!
    www.fatimaalammal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. omg you look amazing, looove this look!! thrifting and highstreet mixed always makes an interesting outfit! if you get a minute please check out my new post!
    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  104. OMGAH! NYC!!! Awesome, I almost never run into new yorkers on blogspot. Well not peers!

    Love your blog, followed on both gfc and bloglovin :D


    http://lizziapple.com/

    ReplyDelete
  105. WOW! I love your blog and your amazing pictures. Would you like to follow eachother? just let me know

    xoxo♥

    http://xamysdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Following you via gfc!! Do you want to follow me back?? www.framecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  107. Nice photos ;)
    amazing blog'!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  108. all looks are great but the best is the second one with cardigan!

    I'm following your blog. Hope you'll follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  109. We love your look, in particular the bag♥

    We are your new followers! :-D If you like, come on our blog :-D

    Gastro Online Fashion Blog
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  110. hello beautiful! I just found your blog and love it!, I follow you from now!, good luck in your projects! I invite you to stop by my blog if you want to follow me, lots of kisses and hugs XOXO
    http://siempremisspetula.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  111. we can't believe you thrifed these!! so cute

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  112. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    **OASAP Giveaway on my blog!**

    ReplyDelete
  113. Wow. Your blog is so cool and you are so pretty!!!
    :) Lovely greetings Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  114. I like number two! you look pretty grunge

    ReplyDelete
  115. That spiked skirt is gorgeous!! Nice outfits! xx Romy
    rusty-revolvers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I am loving those velvet leggings! You style the boots perfectly
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  117. I love the first outfit ! The pattern on the blouse is really cool !

    ReplyDelete
  118. Hi there Winnie, absolutely LOVE your map print shirt, and your outfits are styled to perfection :) I enjoy thrifting too, why not come over and say hi?

    Following now :) x

    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  119. check out my blog and follow if you like :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4478317

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  120. the blouse in your first outfit is gorgeous, i'd die to have it!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  121. Oh my, I love the cardigan in the first outfit!
    It's so cool!

    XO Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  122. All are beautiful!Special love your boots!Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
  123. You styled them amazing! You look adorable <3 Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Lovely!!

    Please visit my blog,
    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  125. love the first outfit - such a cool shirt <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  126. I like your style, those outfits look great on you!

    ---
    I'm new here so feel free to check out my blog :)
    http://glamorshell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  127. I adore your style! So inspirational! :) <3


    http://marsqn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. so lovely outfit!Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
  129. wow lovely blog !

    hug from Germany



    stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  130. Killer top in outfit 1! Divine doll!

    http://www.blackandolives.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Hi ! would love to have us follow each other :)
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I love those outfits, great blog! I have followed you via GFC and would love a follow back!x

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  133. Hola soy Sandra llevo poco en este mundillo y he dado contigo por casualidad y me ha encantado tu blog asi que te sigo desde ya!me gustaría que visitaras el mío a ver que te parece y si te gusta que me sigas .un saludo http://elvestidordesandrab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. loving the top in the first photos super cute and unique.

    Check out my blog and let me know what you think.

    http://drenchedinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing boots ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. Amazing thrift finds!!
    Love the printed top on the very first pix :)!

    http://lefragmentmode.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  137. Good photos ❤️ ti aspetto da me per un nuovo post dedicato ad un mio nuovo outfit xoxo Donny di www.thefashionfordonny.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. BEAUTIFUL ,your photos are great!
    love your articles beautiful girl. follow you now via GFC :*

    ReplyDelete
  139. Hello ,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete
  140. Love the shirt with the map on it! So unique :) We are your latest readers and have just started following your blog! We really enjoy reading it and look forward to more posts from you :) If you like check us out as well and follow back if you enjoy our blog as well xx www.ourlondonwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I've just discovered your blog and it's amazing, you have such a cute style! x

    www.ellestolemyname.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I like all looks, but I love first blouse <3

    ReplyDelete
  143. Great outfits, I like the most this one with Parka !:)

    Following u now with GFC, hope u will follow me back honey♥
    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. LOVE UR MAP JUMPER
    would u like to follow each other? following you now x
    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  145. Hey lovely blog!!! Lets stay in touch?
    wanna follow each other..on Gfc & g+ or bloglovin??? Do let me know will follow right back! ^_^

    http://the-glamorous-diva.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  146. looking nice and sweet in this winter outfit, i love your knee high boots!

    Check out my outfit post featuring Breaking Rocks Clothing :)
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  147. Giveaway on my blog!!!!welcome!!
    http://www.kristimay.com/2013/12/christmas-giveaway-win-amazing-dresses.html

    ReplyDelete
  148. Hola guapa!! me encanta tu estilo. No conocia tu blog pero me quedo como seguidora. Si quieres nos podemos seguir mutuamente. Un beso y feliz año nuevo

    NEW POST:
    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  149. Thrifted blouse is amazing. Your style too!

    ReplyDelete
  150. Thrifted blouse is amazing. Your style too!

    ReplyDelete
  151. Great post) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  152. I love the third outfit! It is definitely something that I would wear everyday!! Thank you so much for sharing! I've followed you on GFC!!

    Justsoapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. Love your smile :) you are adorable! I am the first time here but i think i will be more often here. Feel free to visit mmy blog at www.meetmyfashion.com XOXO Ania

    ReplyDelete
  154. So lovely post! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  155. Love these looks. Your style is so unique and fun. The last one is definitely my favorite one. I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete
  156. What exactly is a metal alloy rings?
    Want To Look Hot Tonight?‎ Explore a line dress!‎‎

    ReplyDelete
  157. I adore every outfit of you! :D You're AMAZING!
    I'm a beginning blogger, check it out www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I too am addicted to coffee. Love your skirt and top - very attractive

    ReplyDelete
  159. I too am addicted to coffee. Love your skirt and top - very attractive

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign