Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August Galaxy

HELLO! :)
I took a long... very long hiatus from blogging. Maybe it is the summer weather but I am craving to blog, post, and share again. In my hiatus, I took time to make a change in my lifestyle; to focus on myself. I signed myself up for bootcamp classes, yoga, and trips. I learned about having patience in myself despite how hard I may be on myself, or about how to embrace the pain other than just dealing with it. Life is a one-time-shot so why not take in every moment at its fullest; pain or pleasure. I am still growing, changing, and learning... now sharing this via another social media outlet.

Last week I went to Governors Island with my sister. It was such a relaxing time... before I got burned and looked like a lobster for days.
{Michelle}
{Sitting on the castle window.}

//top: Topshop; Galaxy skirt: Romwe; sandals: Steve Madden; Hat: Ebay.

xoxo,
winscribbles

13 comments:

  1. I love your floppy hat Miss!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt!
    I'm following you, hope you do the same if you like my blog :D
    xoxo, Márcia*

    http://inthemoonlightshadow.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Marcia!! I like your blog. I followed you back :D

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty and adorable ! I'm new follower hope you can follow me too)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely style! keep up the great work, you are beautiful

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are super pretty!! :-) And that skirt is just too cute! ♥

    Follow me, I follow back. :-)
    Check out my new post: http://czarinabear.blogspot.com/2014/08/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photos ♥
    you are such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice said! Blog is nicely maintained. Fashion is moving on. To stay trendy, see yourself in cheap brazilian jeans ! They really add a nice shape to your body.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign