Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

A-Line



I adore playing around with shapes and silhouettes. I wanted to wear this flowy top with pillowy shorts for a loose, unfitted shape. If I stood normally without a bag, the combination ends up looking A-line on me. I feel that often, it is depicted that a body-con or tight-fitting outfit is the way to make a girl look cute, or sexy, or pretty. Sure, I admit, there are times that I want to and love to wear tight/fitted clothing. (The best fashion in my opinion, is to find ways to accentuate our own favorite assets to bring our confident glow to the surface.) Other times however, I crave to wear something loose and I feel that it can still be pretty. This, along with many days of the summer, is one of those times.

Random side note: I barely wear jewelry because I (am 90% sure) that I am allergic to metal. :'(
{Waiting for the subway...}
{Comfort goes a long way!
Vans sneakers is my sister, haha.} 
{Eternal scarf.}



{My summer tote.}
{Close-up on my mini-shorts.}
{Boba... towards the end...} 
\\Top: Asos; Shorts: Urban Outfitters; Leopard tote bag: Baggu from Urban Outfitters; Eternal paisley scarf: Free People; Glitzy sandals: Steve Madden.

I would love to hear your thoughts! :)
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Your outfit is pretty !

    You're allergic to metal ? Even gold or silver ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am allergic to some gold and silver, depending on how pure or not it is. :(

      Delete
  2. wow winnie, you look amazing! i really adore your top and the shorts, so awesome!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look wonderful:) nice blouse:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're super cute and so is your outfit! Loose clothing is perfect for travelling, love the skirt

    v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit :)
    Have a great weekend
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huhu,
    richtig schöne Bilder! Dein Blog gefällt mir sehr gut, interessante Beiträge. Ich werde in Zukunft öfter mal vorbei schauen. Du hast nun eine Leserin mehr =)

    Liebste Grüße aus Hamburg
    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    Würde mich freuen wenn du mal vorbei schauen würdest♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool blog you have here! Keep up on this level and it will grow bigger. In the meanwhile, see some cool cheap skinny jeans for juniorsto raise your mood! This is a true body enhancer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cool blog is nice! To be in line with today’s trends, enjoy yourself in columbian buttlift jeans! Clothing like this looks really cool on girls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute outfit, I love your sandals. gorgeous! :)
    great blog, very inspiring
    check out my blog too maybe we can inspire eachother? or follow, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. A good post expressing some really great thoughts. To stay trendy I like using tops and jeans . Adds a lot to girl’s stylishness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Writing posts is fun and interesting. I like your blog and your ideas that you describe here. To be in trend of nowadays fashion I use royal blue skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like your blog:)
    Would You like to follow eachother via GFC or google+ ? That way we could stay in touch :)
    Let me know on my blog so I can follow back. ;)

    http://nessielicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign