Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

InstaSNAP collage

'Cause it is easier to sum up the past few weeks via photos. :)

{lightning leggings; exhibit at MET; on a hammock;
Strong magazine for motivation; gold arm bands; sunflowers!
sweet onion bagel; watermelon mimosa & Filipino food}

{empty school lounge; cute mug; post-workout
shopping smart; huge pot of stew; broken umbrella}

{cell phone; hammocks; butterfly nails;
tea date; bee dress; green tea crepe cake;
shoe shopping?!; ootd; blackmilk leggings}

Happy Hump Day!

25 comments:

  1. amazing pics, love those atmosphere!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would defo go to Alaska one day! :D Hope you have a great week hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked the collage ! have a super day <3
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  4. great insta summary in pict!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos :))

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures!
    www.beataba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good summer. :)

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice post!!!!!
    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.
    XX
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool pictures, love the sunflowers :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such an amazing Blog!

    I just followed you. Check out my blog. Maybe you will like it too

    Lots of Love, http://dilanergul.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the blue skirt and the black leggings. Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Hat and the amazing Sunglasses!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pics!! Love the collage!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  15. perfect pics! love all the photos, inspiring<3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. these pictures are so cute! that green tea cake looks amazing
    xx
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by! I just followed you on Bloglovin & I was
    already following you on GFC. You can check *subham rai*
    in your google follow list & follow me back!
    Keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool blog you have here! Keep up on this level and it will grow bigger. In the meanwhile, see some cool jeans that lift your bottom to raise your mood! This is a true body enhancer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign