Oh my goodness you do look like a mermaid! I love the top! And are you in a Royal Caribbean cruise ship? It looks like it :) I love Royal Caribbean haha
Nice dress!! By the way do you want to follow each other?? I found your blog and love it so much. Hope you visit my site and follow mine. Of course I follow you back!!!
I really love the design on your blouse. Amazing post & would you like to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Please lemme know & keep in touch!
Oh my goodness you do look like a mermaid! I love the top! And are you in a Royal Caribbean cruise ship? It looks like it :) I love Royal Caribbean haha
ReplyDeleteJen xx
jenteablog.com
Yes, I am!! haha. how many Royal Caribbean ships have yu been on??
Deletexx
Really lovely outfit! You look stunning my dear *_*
ReplyDeletekisses
Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it
thanks miss :)
DeleteYOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW THAT CAN SUCCESSFULLY ROCK A HIGH SLIT SKIRT! YOU MAKE IT LOOK SO CLASSY, I LOVE THE ROYAL BLUE AND EVERYTHING! GAAAAAH
ReplyDeleteJennos Health.
aww this is such a sincere compliment. I really appreciate it!!! I agree, it can be hard to make a slit skirt work.
Deletexoxo
Amazing look Miss! Very mermaid-like indeed!
ReplyDeleteXO
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr
thanks Jeanne! :D
DeleteYou look beautiful, I love the photos!
ReplyDeleteThe Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
you're very sweet Alice! :)
DeleteI love that color , u truly look like one actually .
ReplyDelete✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
✿FaceBook
This is totally mermaid inspired! Loving the maxi skirt!!
ReplyDeleteLauren xo
Sophisticated In Style
You look incredible, love the mermaid inspired outfit and you rock the high slit skirt!
ReplyDeletehttp://v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com/
Your mermaid top is so cute ! It goes so well with the blue maxi skirt !
ReplyDeleteLove your dress so much! You look so gorgeous <3<3
ReplyDeletegorgeous!!
ReplyDeletelove the top
www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com
great post :)
ReplyDeleteLOVELY
Love the blue skirt ♥
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty and adorable in your outfit!
ReplyDeletexx
The top is so cool:3
ReplyDeleteAdventure of P-Chaaaan!!
Oh wow! Your dress is tunning! I love the shimmering effect!!
ReplyDeletewww.look-scout.de
so cute outfit! love it to bits! :3
ReplyDeletehttp://www.raellarina.net/
You really do look like a modern mermaid! Too beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIn this dress you really look like a mermaid ! :)
ReplyDeleteCheck my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG
What a fun look - I really adore that skirt, and the pleat up the centre (and love how this is truly mermaid - esque) x
ReplyDeleteLove the detail of that shirt!
ReplyDelete@WanderLustGirls
www.lovelywanderlust.com
You really do look like a mermaid! Love how the fun look plays off the whimsical carnival area.
ReplyDeleteOooh that skirt is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat look! XX
ReplyDeleteyou look so nic in this maxi skirt <3
ReplyDeleteI really love this top !
ReplyDeleteSo nice!
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.its-dash.com
Nice dress!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way do you want to follow each other??
I found your blog and love it so much. Hope you visit my site and follow mine.
Of course I follow you back!!!
http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/
You look beautiful :') just love the heels too! xx
ReplyDeletewww.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway ♥
so cute!love it!
ReplyDeletecool dress dear!
ReplyDeletehttp://laviecestchic.blogspot.it/2014/08/panama.html
I really love the design on your blouse. Amazing post & would you
ReplyDeletelike to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Please lemme know
& keep in touch!
X
http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/
Fabulous outfit! Love your skirt! <3
ReplyDeleteCome and visit my blog if you want!
xx
www.modacapital-blog.com
Perfect bodysuit! I love it :) You are so beautiful <3
ReplyDeleteMe encanta el vestido :) Estás genial <3
http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
xx
This blog looks amazing! To be in line with nowadays trends, see yourself in cream colored skinny jeans! Shape wear like this looks really cool.
ReplyDeleteWow, your outfit is so damn beautiful :-* Love it!
ReplyDeleteaw thank you that means a lot. :)
DeleteI would love for us to follow each other :)
ReplyDelete