Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Current: 6 Lipcolors

I have a lot, and I mean, a lot of lipsticks and lip glosses. {One double-stacked box of lip color.} One of these days, I need to show you my whole lip color collection. Instead of going through my box every morning, I have a select six that I am currently obsessed with.
{From top left to right.
Heart Hangover, #14, Slayer,
Rebel, Captive, Spirit.}

MAC Pro Longwear Heart Hangover: I am running low on this. I love this one so much. I usually wear this for my usual, bold lip. It is a really good long-lasting color. Sadly it seems this color is not being sold anymore. :'(
Make Up Forever Rouge Intense #14: it is one of my two purple lipsticks that I like to use.
Kat Von D Slayer: my favorite black lipstick
MAC Satin Rebel: Rebel, what else is there to say. 
MAC Satin Captive: My work and play lip color.
MAC Satin Spirit: I recently bought this to wear as a nude color to work.

I did not even realize that most of my MAC lip colors are satin. I do have a favorite, not currently using, the MAC Taupe which is a Matte texture. I think the satin texture is better for the winter because it feels less drying on the lips. 

What are your top lip colors?

xoxo,
winscribbles

77 comments:

  1. These colors are beautiful, love the MAC satin rebel shade.

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colours! Hangover looks so great and bold!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors!! I wish I was brave enough to rock a black or purple lip!!

    I'm doing a giveaway over on my blog, it'd be awesome if you went and checked it out!! :)
    whitnibble.blogspot.com I Naked Basics Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent color!

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ♡

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/2015/04/dresslink.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post :) Have a nice weekend :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear! I don't own that many lipsticks but I'm stocking on them for Spring Summer ehehe. Thank you so much for stopping by, hope we can stay in touch as I love your blog!! Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours! Great post x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink and red colours look so great! I really want to buy a MAC lipstick one day, I just don't really like the prices haha! But do you think it's worth it? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is worth trying one. Most of the MAC lipsticks are $16, ranging to the 20's for certain collections. You can test out the colors in the store before you commit to your first MAC lipstick :) I do that all the time because I want to make sure that I love what I'm buying.

      Delete
  9. Amazing lipsticks! Thank you dear for nice words on my blog :) I follow you too no. 544 on GFC :)
    Kisses
    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous shades! I have Rebel too, I wore it today! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  11. these colours are amazing, slayer is my favourite too!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I love these colours. :-)
    April xx

    http://aprilrosepengilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mac is my fav :3 Love all the pinks and purple x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love mac and the shades you have in your collection is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  15. some unique colours there, will have to try some of these! :)

    www.fergzillas.blogspot.co.uk
    Fergzillas
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post dear. Love the color and Iove the shade. Keep posting. Have a nice day.

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog if you follow me.
    I will follow you back.
    Thank you.

    Www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those colors!


    www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning colors, love Rebel so much. *__*
    Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  19. The goth girl in me loves Hangover, but for an everyday look Rebel looks nice. Hope you have a great weekend :)

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm dying over hangover! That color is so rich and fantastic. I need to try it!

    XxMO

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving all of these colors, but Hangover is my fave one, would love to have it! :)

    xx
    www.smilesnapsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing colors! They all look fantastic!

    carinazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That black one looks amazing. X!
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The black one really got my attention...at the moment I'm into dark red lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the shade of red lipstick you used in this post! Beautiful picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. great blog dear. i'm following u now :-)
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous colours! I love the look of the really dark shade, I'm not sure if I could pull it off or not, and I generally prefer matte lipsticks :)

    www.hayleyeszti.com | UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  28. great shades dear.
    i love brigher shades compared to darker ones

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow all the colors are amazing!

    Thanks for checking out my post ♡ ♡
    TinnyGlitzPhie

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi dear
    Great colors, love the rebel and the purple one
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great colors! I love lipstick even though I don't use as much as I would like to.

    xx Z&G

    www.temple-of-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mac is my dream lipstick :) Hopefully I will get one of them really soon :) I love red lipsticks but I think every one suit you damn much :-*

    Have a magic Sunday hun :-*
    xxx

    www.mein-traumleben.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! Love them all

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the pink!
    xoxo Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful colors !!


    Kiss
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a great way to start my day! love reading this post! it's full of inspiration and style ♥

    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. They all look amazing !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I really like your blog, so I nominated you for Liebster award!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. That shimmery purple looks great against your skin!! Would be the perfect shade to match up with an edgy outfit!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Dotted Print & Gladiators

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful colors you have! BTW, I love the lipstick design top. It almost likes like spikes on it :)
    www.fashionphases.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. These lipstick shadows look really interesting and appealing, I like each of them. I have never tried to use black lipstick, though:)
    Such a great post turned out, I enjoyed it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lovely colors *o*

    I'm following you.
    Follow back?
    My blog: Sleepy Deer

    ReplyDelete
  43. Absolutely love Rebel all year round, it looks different on everyone too :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  44. MAC is one of my favorite brands Winn!!! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  45. i was always a fan of nude.. not really a big lipstick up till a few year ago.. Now i am loving a bright red or a hot pink.. plums.. anything really.. i am becoming more confident and adventurous now.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Such pretty colors! I like the Rebel one the most!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. wonderful!

    Join my giveaway and win masterpiece by legendary jewelry designer from Tokyo! http://differentcands.blogspot.com/2015/04/giveaway-worldwide.html

    ReplyDelete
  48. You can really pull off a wide range of colors! I like satin finishes also

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  49. That deep red is beautiful! Wish I could see it on you :)

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am wearing it in my previous two posts. (I always forget to mention my makeup, haha.)
      :)

      Delete
  50. Wow those are some edgy colors. I wish I was that brave.
    Thanks for visiting me a while back.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful colors. I love lipsticks.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi Darling,
    cute selection of colors! I love the black one!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  53. I really love the bright pink one!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Wow, it does sound like you have a lot of lipsticks!
    I have quite a small collection at the moment but I have a list as long as my arm that I want. One day I will have them all!
    Loving the purple colour xox

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beautiful colors!

    www.DeluxeFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Nice colours!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Lovely shades. I must try MAC lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Click 'notify me' to receive updates on when I reply.
Please leave your blog url so I may visit! :)

hugs&kisses,
Winscribbles

Copyright @ winnscribbles. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign